Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
To me it doesn't take a genius to look at history and realize most of it was written and directed by men because they're the physically stronger gender

Nothing in my actual real life experiences leads me to the conclusion that men and women are of intrinsically different levels of intelligence

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i've already said women have accomplished some stuff. just very little compared to men. name some things they have done lol.

anyways i never said those academics weren't successful. its just i'm sure their romantic prospects are nothing compared to their career prospects

women have only been on an equal playing field with men in society for like 30 years if even that.

Wasn't a woman responsible for computer programming?

wasn't a woman responsible for the Mark 1?

wasn't a woman involved with a major breakthrough with Aids research?

Wasn't a woman involved with the DNA coding discovery?

Stem cell research?

do you even research to 'see' what women have done? Or do you just look at studies that prove your point?

that Alfred HItchcok's wife Alma by todays standards would have been credited co creator co director on all his films? I think she even edited a few if i am not mistake. They basically were like the Cohen Brothers. Except she had a vagina and it was a time period women stayed in background.

there is a reason this woman edited if not all Scorses films at least all of the good ones http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0774817/

I could go on and on but you will find excuses for all...you have a bias.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
easy to say when you are beatiful woman and you have validation all around you (f*****g with chad every other day).

For the rest of us incels tho it's game over anyway

You just said you have a good job.

I'm confused.

and i am starting to think you are a troll.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
women have only been on an equal playing field with men in society for like 30 years if even that.

wasn't a woman responsible for the Mark V?

Stem cell research?

do you even research to 'see' what women have done? Or do you just look at studies that prove your point?

that Alfred HItchcok's wife Alma by todays standards would have been credited co creator co director on all his films? I think she even edited a few if i am not mistake. They basically were like the Cohen Brothers. Except she had a vagina and it was a time period women stayed in background.

there is a reason this woman edited if not all Scorses films at least all of the good ones http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0774817/

I could go on and on but you will I am sure find excuses for all...you have a bias.
Didn't know Thelma Schoonmaker edited Scorsese's films, never even heard of her. She has edited so many good movies, even Goodfellas which is one of my favorites. Not bad.
tumblr_nycg23e8Vh1rfd7lko1_500.gif

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't know Thelma Schoonmaker edited Scorsese's films, never even heard of her. She has edited so many good movies, even Goodfellas which is one of my favorites. Not bad.
tumblr_nycg23e8Vh1rfd7lko1_500.gif

in film history there are a lot of roles women took that are very involved with director...script supervisors for one.
For a woman to direct a film even 40 to 50 years ago was incredibly difficult.
in next 10 years there will be so many more female directors I think
and to be honest film and tv industry you suck or you don't make money (in any market) you are out.
no one gives a sh*t if you have a penis or vagina or if you are hot or ugly.

People don't realize when money is directly involved no one really gives a sh*t about gender or looks its about profit.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Returning the subject of looks, it's depressing that this man is a 7.03, and the second man is a 5.42:
img573020e28f2bd.jpg

img539bd36ee3fc8.jpg

I try not to see the ratings of men on that site. If you have no flaws, you might be a 6.

first guy has average face with great hair and slightly bloated body. 7 seems right

second guy seems nerdy. with goofy hair. 5.5 seems fair. but if he fixed his hair. wore better clothes, and worked out a bit hes a 7 easily

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
what has a good job have to do with being incel? I would gladly trade my job to become 8+ slayer

Because my posts were to Exodus about work and his life not women.

It's not all about you my dear.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
first guy has average face with great hair and slightly bloated body. 7 seems right

second guy seems nerdy. with goofy hair. 5.5 seems fair. but if he fixed his hair. wore better clothes, and worked out a bit hes a 7 easily

Oh whatever man you always come up with these nitpicks.

Second guy does not have goody hair.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh whatever man you always come up with these nitpicks.

Second guy does not have goody hair.

so how would you rate them?

their ratings are fair to me.

that second guy is goofy as f***. thats why he isnt rated as highly

also thats not to say the second guy isnt good looking or cool or whatever. hes seems good looking enough to me. but purely based on all this lookism sh*t, hes rated fair.

its not difficult to look good if your at least average looking. same advice applies to everyone...

have smart hair, smart clothes, decent athletic build, nice teeth, nice skin.

if you dress like a nerd, your gonna rated like one this dude did

Last edited:

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
To me it doesn't take a genius to look at history and realize most of it was written and directed by men because they're the physically stronger gender

Nothing in my actual real life experiences leads me to the conclusion that men and women are of intrinsically different levels of intelligence

There not different. In fact, they even bully people in similar ways.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

wasn't a woman responsible for the Mark 1?

Stem cell research?

I could go on and on but you will find excuses for all...you have a bias.
lol thats all feminist bullshit though lol. looks like you are the one who hasn't done their research

programming was lovelace copying some sh*t down. the girl with watson and crick just collected the data basically. idk anything about the stem cell or aids research though. probably more of the same

you should have named legit successful women though. not just the famous BS that feminazis lie and screech about

anyways @David_MPN what you never apologized for is jumping down xander's throat for absolutely nothing but he didn't have similar interests to many women. like wtf thats exactly like the purple hair ugly feminazis lol. anytime a man criticizes a woman (or even gets into a related subject like xander) than every feminazi in the world screams at them that women are better. its f*****g sickening

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL that was what i said when i first started reading posts here..LOL

I think you're among the 0.1% of people above 40 who're aware of that slang.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Returning the subject of looks, it's depressing that this man is a 7.03, and the second man is a 5.42:
img573020e28f2bd.jpg

img539bd36ee3fc8.jpg

I try not to see the ratings of men on that site. If you have no flaws, you might be a 6.

That's very accurate rating.

Second guy can be a solid 6 tho. Maybe even 6.25.