Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@David_MPN @Exodus2011 @SmoothSailing @Pasbrillantebrunette

Excellent video on the gender differences. Must watch.

Men are more aggresive than women. - Daphna Joel
There's no difference in the behavior and minds of men and women. - Daphna Joel
thinking-face.png

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Xander said dumb sh*t. He incorrectly believes that women who can keep up with him are rare. He is wrong, there are in fact millions of women who can keep up with him.

I'm very consistent on this forum. Whether men or women say dumb sh*t, I'm likely to call them on it.

Gender neutral.
holy f*** lol all he said was women's interests dont concern him. you went feminazi "WOMEN ARE BETTER THAN YOU" mode.

here is his post

"Can't talk to women because there's nothing I can talk to them about that they would show interest in. Only good discussions I had was with friends of my mother who are respected 50 year old doctors.

My sisters friends on the other hand...."

theres nothing he can talk to them about that they would show interest in. thats all he said. how is that him thinking he's better than women?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
holy f*** lol all he said was women's interests dont concern him. you went feminazi "WOMEN ARE BETTER THAN YOU" mode.

here is his post

"Can't talk to women because there's nothing I can talk to them about that they would show interest in. Only good discussions I had was with friends of my mother who are respected 50 year old doctors.

My sisters friends on the other hand...."

theres nothing he can talk to them about that they would show interest in. thats all he said. how is that him thinking he's better than women?

Nope I never wrote that women are better than men.

Men and women are equal or very nearly equal.

Some women are smarter than Xander, some are comparable, and some are dumber.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope I never wrote that women are better than men.

Men and women are equal or very nearly equal.

Some women are smarter than Xander, some are comparable, and some are dumber.
i know. it just came off that way with how you just suddenly brought in that xander has many women who are smarter or as smart as him. like ok? lol it was unrelated.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i know. it just came off that way with how you just suddenly brought in that xander has many women who are smarter or as smart as him. like ok? lol it was unrelated.

I think it only came off that way to you.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
not really based on how many likes i got and what xander said

I don't see a great number of likes, and you shouldn't give a sh*t either way.

Let's just stick to reality.

Xander said he doesn't know any women his age on his level. That means he either doesn't meet many women, or he has internal biases that prevents him from appreciating women.

Possibly both.

I went out tonight to see a movie and to a cooking class. At the cooking class (I didn't have time to talk to everybody) there was a woman endocrinologist, a woman running a construction business who helped rebuild the Pentagon after 9/11, and of course the chef co-running the cooking school. How is it possible that they're interesting people, if they're women?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see a great number of likes, and you shouldn't give a sh*t either way.

Let's just stick to reality.

Xander said he doesn't know any women his age on his level. That means he either doesn't meet many women, or he has internal biases that prevents him from appreciating women.

Possibly both.

I went out tonight to see a movie and to a cooking class. At the cooking class (I didn't have time to talk to everybody) there was a woman endocrinologist, a woman running a construction business who helped rebuild the Pentagon after 9/11, and of course the chef co-running the cooking school. How is it possible that they're interesting people, if they're women?

did you hit on any of them dave?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
did you hit on any of them dave?
No they were all in relationships.

It's hard to find desirable single women after 30. They're usually taken. Except for @hairblues and if you're trying to be her boyfriend you have 71 competitors -- that's nearly ~4x more difficult than getting accepted to Harvard.

Single men in their 20s should meet real women while they're still available.