Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see a great number of likes, and you shouldn't give a sh*t either way.

Let's just stick to reality.

Xander said he doesn't know any women his age on his level. That means he either doesn't meet many women, or he has internal biases that prevents him from appreciating women.

Possibly both.

I went out tonight to see a movie and to a cooking class. At the cooking class (I didn't have time to talk to everybody) there was a woman endocrinologist, a woman running a construction business who helped rebuild the Pentagon after 9/11, and of course the chef co-running the cooking school. How is it possible that they're interesting people, if they're women?
uhh the likes come from real people? lol

and ha you keep denying. i literally just what xander originally said. do i have to post it again? he never said there were no women "on his level".

"Can't talk to women because there's nothing I can talk to them about that they would show interest in. Only good discussions I had was with friends of my mother who are respected 50 year old doctors.

My sisters friends on the other hand...."

not having interests in common with someone means they aren't on your level? god you are being purposely obtuse it seems just to put me down

same with you @hairblues i got more likes than that. anyways at the very least i KNOW i am right about this. xander was not denigrating women lol. its so sickening how much of a misogynist branding witch hunting society we are in now

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
uhh the likes come from real people? lol

and ha you keep denying. i literally just what xander originally said. do i have to post it again? he never said there were no women "on his level".

"Can't talk to women because there's nothing I can talk to them about that they would show interest in. Only good discussions I had was with friends of my mother who are respected 50 year old doctors.

My sisters friends on the other hand...."

not having interests in common with someone means they aren't on your level? god you are being purposely obtuse it seems just to put me down

same with you @hairblues i got more likes than that. anyways at the very least i KNOW i am right about this. xander was not denigrating women lol. its so sickening how much of a misogynist branding witch hunting society we are in now

holy sh*t man i just noticed you joined this forum nearly 6 years ago. what you like 16/17? could you not catch your hair loss in time?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
holy sh*t man i just noticed you joined this forum nearly 6 years ago. what you like 16/17? could you not catch your hair loss in time?
lol i had an account before this. and i started balding at 17. i took rogaine then but it wasn't enough. and at 18 i was still too scared to take propecia. dumbass move. i didnt take it till 19

and what is your stance in this argument? its going on and on and its annoying how david wont admit he was way too hostile

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol i had an account before this. and i started balding at 17. i took rogaine then but it wasn't enough. and at 18 i was still too scared to take propecia. dumbass move. i didnt take it till 19

and what is your stance in this argument? its going on and on and its annoying how david wont admit he was way too hostile

I wasn't too hostile.

There is no shortage of women who can keep up with Xander.

You're trying to change the goalposts now, but the fact is he spent pages addressing that conversation as did you by referring to erroneous studies, etc. My interpretation of his post was correct.

The real issue here is that you have some internalized misogyny that is a barrier to happiness and success in your life, that you're relying on as a coping mechanism. I hope you can eventually move forward.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wasn't too hostile.

There is no shortage of women who can keep up with Xander.

You're trying to change the goalposts now, but the fact is he spent pages addressing that conversation as did you by referring to erroneous studies, etc. My interpretation of his post was correct.

The real issue here is that you have some internalized misogyny that is a barrier to happiness and success in your life, that you're relying on as a coping mechanism. I hope you can eventually move forward.
that may be true but you were still definitely too hostile about his completely innocent first post. you still won't admit it and just keep trying to deflect attention onto me.

thats the main part that pisses me off. the feminist witch hunt mode basically

anyways you never explained how the studies were flawed you just keep saying that lol

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

lol im not really following it to be honest.

you say it was a dumbass move not to take finasteride at 18 but who knows man. it might have fucked u up. its very debatable how old exactly you should wait to take finasteride. i dunno man.

so when you took finasteride at 19, what Norwood were u then? you dont get any sides no?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol im not really following it to be honest.

you say it was a dumbass move not to take finasteride at 18 but who knows man. it might have fucked u up. its very debatable how old exactly you should wait to take finasteride. i dunno man.

so when you took finasteride at 19, what Norwood were u then? you dont get any sides no?
i had zero finasteride sides. i kicked myself lol. and i was heavily diffused norwood 6. like prince william diffuse. right on the brink of savable. but apparently not for me.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
that may be true but you were still definitely too hostile about his completely innocent first post. you still won't admit it and just keep trying to deflect attention onto me.

thats the main part that pisses me off. the feminist witch hunt mode basically

anyways you never explained how the studies were flawed you just keep saying that lol

I'm not going to go through every study one by one. There are thousands of flawed studies out there.

I mentioned some of the issues, and brought up supporting evidence which you never addressed and you won't either, so there is no need for me to post further documentation.

Here's some red pill for you: You're not part of any winning team. It's every man (or woman) for himself. You did not contribute to Nikola Tesla's creativity. Take command of your life because nobody else will.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
i had zero finasteride sides. i kicked myself lol. and i was heavily diffused norwood 6. like prince william diffuse. right on the brink of savable. but apparently not for me.

f*** me. what a f*****g situation. i honestly feel bad for u man

being so young though, i would have expected you to get good regrowth. all the stories ive read on forums with young guys taking meds just after they lost they hair regrew sh*t loads.

dont be hard yourself about waiting. if i was 18 reading all that scary sh*t about finasteride id be scared too.

me personally, i didnt take much notice when i first looked into finasteride. wasnt scared at all. i wasnt really aware of the paranoia surrounding finasteride. and what happens? i get BAD BAD sides lol. but excellent regrowth.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not going to go through every study one by one. There are thousands of flawed studies out there.

I mentioned some of the issues, and brought up supporting evidence which you never addressed and you won't either, so there is no need for me to post further documentation.

Here's some red pill for you: You're not part of any winning team. It's every man (or woman) for himself. You did not contribute to Nikola Tesla's creativity. Take command of your life because nobody else will.
lmfao you can't even admit you did wrong.

and now you are trying to control what i'm thinking. i can think theyre on "my team" if i want. i honestly relate to every man in that we have to struggle to prove our worth. depending on my mindset i attach to different groups that i'm part of. often its men and luckily it seems a lot of famous inventors and scientists were ugly or mediocre.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

being so young though, i would have expected you to get good regrowth. all the stories ive read on forums with young guys taking meds just after they lost they hair regrew sh*t loads.

dont be hard yourself about waiting. if i was 18 reading all that scary sh*t about finasteride id be scared too.

me personally, i didnt take much notice when i first looked into finasteride. wasnt scared at all. i wasnt really aware of the paranoia surrounding finasteride. and what happens? i get BAD BAD sides lol. but excellent regrowth.
i was in denial about my balding for months. i thought it was telogen effluvium lol. and yep. i heard all the sides and the doctor dismissed my balding concerns. i thought if it would have been okay i would have been prescribed it. i also thought rogaine alone could have saved me. which it did regrow some for a time.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
?????? lol wtf

your were nw6 at 21? did you go back show him this. the prick

yeah man rogaine helped me too but sh*t doesnt last long if your fast balder.
i was 17 and he brushed it aside. i forgot exactly what he said tbh. i pretty much try not to think of when i was 17 at all lol. honestly think i might have mild PTSD from balding in high school

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
i was 17 and he brushed it aside. i forgot exactly what he said tbh. i pretty much try not to think of when i was 17 at all lol. honestly think i might have mild PTSD from balding in high school

f*****g bastard

id wana kill the f****r.

doctors are f*****g useless c****. rarely had any decent interactions with local gps. theyre f*****g morons.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
lmfao you can't even admit you did wrong.

and now you are trying to control what i'm thinking. i can think theyre on "my team" if i want. i honestly relate to every man in that we have to struggle to prove our worth. depending on my mindset i attach to different groups that i'm part of. often its men and luckily it seems a lot of famous inventors and scientists were ugly or mediocre.

You can also believe in ghosts, the afterlife, phrenology, phlogiston, lamarkian evolution, and pizzagate.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
anyways @David_MPN i admit i do have misogynistic tendencies. but its mainly just fear that women are superior. i dont actually think women are inferior. all i argued was that women didnt make up as much of the high IQs

when i think about it objectively makeup is the reason women appear superior. with makeup they can go super saiyan in how hot they are + have the equal intelligence. its the great f*****g cheat code lol

also ofc us men are affected a lot more by women's looks it seems.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score

What did you do? Where the f*** is Rick mate??? You're breaking my heart :(