Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I assume that there's no hope of getting somebody to change their eating habits. It has to come from them.

Yeah but you are not virgin 23 dying to get laid.
Im talking to the incels who are on here bitching about 'land whales' and trying to understand exactly what they consider a 'land whale'.

Im losing empathy for guys who are feeling marginalized by womens high standards yet they are not willing to even put there dick into a woman who is a size 8 or size 10.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, you'll be spending three months in Haggis-land.
Thats Scotland - my ancestral lands.

The English don't touch haggis.

In fact, the English borrow from a wide range of cultures. In our cities you will find literally everything from greek, to African, to Chinese, to thai, and so on. Weirdly, many of us don't eat traditional british foods of pies/meat with potatoes and vegetables and gravy anymore.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im losing empathy for guys who are feeling marginalized by womens high standards yet they are not willing to even put there dick into a woman who is a size 8 or size 10.

I'm not in a position to be picky, but f*** it, I look after my health and body, I'm not going to go out with a girl who won't look after hers.

Most guys will agree that women are entitled to whatever standards they like, doesn't stop us being bitter about them, especially when it's things you cannot change.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not in a position to be picky, but f*** it, I look after my health and body, I'm not going to go out with a girl who won't look after hers.

Most guys will agree that women are entitled to whatever standards they like, doesn't stop us being bitter about them, especially when it's things you cannot change.

Right but again you are not a virgin.

also some of you guys are putting up picks that are little extreme standard not all women have the bones shape to be that narrow or slender its not about 'fat'.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im talking to the incels who are on here bitching about 'land whales' and trying to understand exactly what they consider a 'land whale'.

I dont think I have high standards. Im just regular average joe and wanna find an average joe girl.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score

also some of you guys are putting up picks that are little extreme standard not all women have the bones shape to be that narrow or slender its not about 'fat'.

So in order for the standards to be fair all women must be able to achieve that physique?

At no stage when I was a virgin would I have considered dating a woman above 6 on that scale. I don't think there's anything unreasonable about that.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Which is odd as we have had very extensive discussions on here about men and how body fat and muscle interplay with bone structure.

@CopeForLife has argued convincingly that men with narrow bones, narrow shoulders, and wide hips should *not* put on excess muscle. For all men there is an amount of muscle which is peak aesthetic value, but for men with narrow bones that happens earlier.

I'm losing weight right now, I think I'm at around 13% BF. A lot of men, with that BF%, would have pronounced abdominals and a strong jawline. I don't. Unfortunately I probably have to get down to 10%, maybe even 8%.

You've also made me aware that women with relatively narrow hips have the least flexibility to carry body fat.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So in order for the standards to be fair all women must be able to achieve that physique?

At no stage when I was a virgin would I have considered dating a woman above 6 on that scale. I don't think there's anything unreasonable about that.

I think you are getting super defensive and I don't know why you posted a girl you fucked I think she was much bigger than the '6'.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Which is odd as we have had very extensive discussions on here about men and how body fat and muscle interplay with bone structure.

@CopeForLife has argued convincingly that men with narrow bones, narrow shoulders, and wide hips should *not* put on excess muscle. For all men there is an amount of muscle which is peak aesthetic value, but for men with narrow bones that happens earlier.

I'm losing weight right now, I think I'm at around 13% BF. A lot of men, with that BF%, would have pronounced abdominals and a strong jawline. I don't. Unfortunately I probably have to get down to 10%, maybe even 8%.

You've also made me aware that women with relatively narrow hips have the least flexibility to carry body fat.

Yeah its true some peoples frames look better with extra weight than others.

Hourglass girls get away with a little more

Super narrow athletic shaped girls if they gain 10 pounds they look horrid.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score

How does size 8 and 10 translate into the sketch scale posted earlier by smoothsailing?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How does size 8 and 10 translate into the scale posted earlier?

No thats not dress size in that cartoon... honestly its too hard for me to gauge by that drawing real size.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you are getting super defensive and I don't know why you posted a girl you fucked I think she was much bigger than the '6'.

Nah I never posted a girl I fucked but I have fucked two fat girls before, a 6 and about 6.5 on that chart. But I would not have dated either. I once really fancied a girl who was about 5 on that chart though.

I hate being told that I can't have standards, of which girls can change by being healthy, just because I struggle to get laid. It sparks anger in me to be honest. Not fully sure why, but it does.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The way the guys here talk this girl is 'land whale' meanwhile i think she is hot. I am guessigns she is size 12

If a virgin incel cant deem to stick his dick in her...i kind of don't have empathy.
image-1097469827.jpg

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
My mam, dad, and siblings are all super healthy. Even if I found a fat girl I liked, if I were to bring home a fat girl I know my mam and dad would be very disappointed.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah I never posted a girl I fucked but I have fucked two fat girls before, a 6 and about 6.5 on that chart. But I would not have dated either. I once really fancied a girl who was about 5 on that chart though.

I hate being told that I can't have standards, of which girls can change by being healthy, just because I struggle to get laid. It sparks anger in me to be honest. Not fully sure why, but it does.

No one is telling 'you; not to have standards

Im telling the incel who has been bitching for two days that he wants to kill himself because he is still a virgin at 23 complaining he cant find women and bitching about 'land whales'

Im trying to determine exactly 'what' he considers a land whale since he also mentioned that Mediterian women in general were 'dog sh*t'