Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My mam, dad, and siblings are all super healthy. Even if I found a fat girl I liked, if I were to bring home a fat girl I know my mam and dad would be very disappointed.

You are reading into what i am writing and I'm talking about f*****g...virgin incels bitching they cant get laid

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah I never posted a girl I fucked but I have fucked two fat girls before, a 6 and about 6.5 on that chart. But I would not have dated either. I once really fancied a girl who was about 5 on that chart though.

I hate being told that I can't have standards, of which girls can change by being healthy, just because I struggle to get laid. It sparks anger in me to be honest. Not fully sure why, but it does.

I hate it too. The advice I get from real-life friends often includes:

Do fat women
Do Black women

I did once have a conversation with a woman who had cerebral palsy (I think it was CP) on eHarmony, that was a couple years ago. She ghosted me though.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This woman has model face though.

Dark room everyone has model face...we are talking about getting you 'fucked' not marrying the b**ch.

holy cow.

but women have high standards LOLOLOLOL

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Saw a semitic (arab probably) ethnic in my semi-rural slavic area with average+ (i'd bang) slav blonde today in a store, @David_MPN stop excuse.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The more I look at the sketch scale by smoothsailing the more it looks like 3 is too skinny. It looks like it shows her ribs. When I see women's ribs (when she's simply standing normally) I think it looks unhealthy. I think 4 is good and up to 5 is also good.

Ribs, and spinal cord, should never be sharply visible in my opinion.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Before I left my town there were only low class worker from some Middle Asia shithole like Uzbekistan.

Now when I came back from Asia after a few years being there I saw already a currycel (indian), a lot of arabs, arab girl. And NONE white travelers.

Started to understand @WhitePolarBear

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
No one is telling 'you; not to have standards

Im telling the incel who has been bitching for two days that he wants to kill himself because he is still a virgin at 23 complaining he cant find women and bitching about 'land whales'

Im trying to determine exactly 'what' he considers a land whale since he also mentioned that Mediterian women in general were 'dog sh*t'

Well he said he wouldn't f*** 6 and over on that chart, which for a tall, above average, in shape guy is reasonable. Although dropping your standards just to get laid is what many people do, it's good advice. But I don't lose empathy for him just because he refuses to.

But yeah that girl you posted is a different story. Fat girls here are almost never close to that. Usually, not always, they come with a whole unhealthy lifestyle including shitty skin, smoking, drinking etc. She's also far from the type of girl an incel could just get with ease, or even with a lot of work lol.

Any virgin who turns her down I find hard to empathize with though.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im not gonna f*** a fat cow they are usually ugly as well.

You look like a nerd average+ IT guy. I saw a lot of people same you on my work.

You will marry an average women, you will have 3 children. You wife will get a bit chubby after a first one because of hormonal shift.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I see myself a year ago in @Xander94 posts.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well he said he wouldn't f*** 6 and over on that chart, which for a tall, above average, in shape guy is reasonable. Although dropping your standards just to get laid is what many people do, it's good advice. But I don't lose empathy for him just because he refuses to.

But yeah that girl you posted is a different story. Fat girls here are almost never close to that. Usually, not always, they come with a whole unhealthy lifestyle including shitty skin, smoking, drinking etc. She's also far from the type of girl an incel could just get with ease, or even with a lot of work lol.

Any virgin who turns her down I find hard to empathize with though.

he is attractive guy getting 0 play on Tinder....something is off and i am beginning to think its his own high standards..

the girl in the black bikini is a 'land whale' to him--granted shes chunky but she is sexy hourglass chunky.

any girl who is not Nordic blonde is 'dog sh*t///

I mean its PJ hair 2.0 except Pj gets women type when he tries so it's not even.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
You look like a nerd average+ IT guy. I saw a lot of people same you on my work.

You will marry an average women, you will have 3 children. You wife will get a bit chubby after a first one because of hormonal shift.
f*** mate you are depressing.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
he is attractive guy getting 0 play on Tinder....something is off and i am beginning to think its his own high standards..

the girl in the black bikini is a 'land whale' to him--granted shes chunky but she is sexy hourglass chunky.

any girl who is not Nordic blonde is 'dog sh*t///

I mean its PJ hair 2.0 except Pj gets women type he wants when he tries so it's not even.
what high standards I right swipe on efvery girl on tinder.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I prefer women to be a little overweight than to have their rib cages or spinal cords sharply visible. I'm comfortable with a woman who's a little heavy but when their ribs and spinal cords are sharply visible it creeps me out. She seems sickly.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've said it before but you guys should stop using the derisive term "landwhale" in a derogatory manner. It's very mean-spirited, ignorant, and it contributes to bigotry.

If you are not attracted to overweight women, that's one thing, as people don't "choose" who they're attracted to. However, you can leave it at that rather than pile on with vitriol for those you don't find attractive.

1) Fat people already deal with a lot of discrimination in society, you don't need to add;
2) It doesn't add to your social status to hate, in fact it makes you look petty;
3) You wouldn't like it if someone were dismissing bald men as the lowest rung on the ladder;
4) It's not a choice for a lot of fat people. There are hormonal issues. Doctors give bad advice. You have no idea. So don't judge.