Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep, I make my girlfriend come every single time, well, maybe once or twice she didn't c*m but that was because of a misunderstanding.

She said "I'm cumming" and I thought "great, I can let go!" and then she was like "No!! I meant that I was going to c*m!"

This is going to trigger @hairblues , but no, practice and technique have little to do with whether you make a woman orgasm or not.

I don't want to go all sunchyme here, but you can find p*rn videos where guys do nothing, by that I mean that they stand still while penetrating the girl, and bam, she has an uncontrollable orgasm.

So much for elaborate thrusting techniques and other stamina BS.

im not triggered

I do think you have to understand your body beyond just finding someone hot

i have been hot for men and its enjoyable but no big 'O"

and i have been with other men not as hot looking who can make me scream for hours.

Not saying any of them are unattractive.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not saying any of them are unattractive.

We know :p

Yep, I make my girlfriend come every single time, well, maybe once or twice she didn't c*m but that was because of a misunderstanding.

She said "I'm cumming" and I thought "great, I can let go!" and then she was like "No!! I meant that I was going to c*m!"

This is going to trigger @hairblues , but no, practice and technique have little to do with whether you make a woman orgasm or not.

I don't want to go all sunchyme here, but you can find p*rn videos where guys do nothing, by that I mean that they stand still while penetrating the girl, and bam, she has an uncontrollable orgasm.

So much for elaborate thrusting techniques and other stamina BS.

So long as you're not pathetically bad, and I'm sure once you hit that threshold of making her c*m you can do things to make it even better.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So long as you're not pathetically bad, and I'm sure once you hit that threshold of making her c*m you can do things to make it even better.

It is all about the clit. At least in beginning. With 9 out of 10 women. Polar bears GF cums from penetration every time...i only have 1 friend like this..so it's not very common.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is all about the clit. At least in beginning. With 9 out of 10 women. Polar bears GF cums from penetration every time...i only have 1 friend like this..so it's not very common.

Have they fucked the polar bear though? ;)

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ironically i think i am afraid of it actually working out. and hiding hair loss issues medications etc.
Have you ever considered being honest before a date and say you have hair loss but you hide it well?

It sounds cringey but it might help long term

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you ever considered being honest before a date and say you have hair loss but you hide it well?

It sounds cringe but it might help long term

No it's not bad enough looking yet...i don't wear topik although i thought i was going to have to start in Fall but Minoxidil did a pretty good job of growing enough back.

I think its more the 'mental' space I am in from it...it's long story but in like 6 months time i got several different diagnosis and i think the ups/downs extremes in what was happening mentally just fatigued me. AND i am still on fence about doing PRP or not and or taking oral meds vs topical.

I'm obsessed with my worry about my hair loss or I would not be here obviously.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We dont belong here m8 it's a place for normies and slayers.

Xander people have poured empathy and advice to you for at least a week straight on the forum

'normies' and 'slayers' are impacted by hair loss as well as incels...perhaps even more so since some of us 'lose' ourselves or our way simply because of hair loss

"IMPACT OF HAIR LOSS" it's a HAIR LOSS forum not an "INCEL' forum.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Xander people have poured empathy and advice to you for at least a week straight on the forum

'normies' and 'slayers' are impacted by hair loss as well as incels...perhaps even more so since some of us 'lose' ourselves or our way simply because of hair loss

"IMPACT OF HAIR LOSS" it's a HAIR LOSS forum not an "INCEL' forum.
I'm definitely a 'normie' - it would be wrong to call any of us slayers (except the 100 virgins guy).

A real slayer is someone who can and does sleep with very attractive women with ease.

Getting laid once a month with an average guy/girl is not being a slayer.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
"We" :D:D:D

Come on, man. You don't even know what it means to be a 2/10 Norwood 5 guy like me. See a shrink. It's for your own good.
Ye f*** I was thinking about it today imagining myself as NW5 Im never getting off finasteride only if I grow huge tits I will think about it :D :D

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tinder is SO easy, @David_MPN

uXzRJVi.jpg
8W0WaJY.png
2KtNRKm.png
Rh2Cy3N.png

ahRS8CN.png