Maliniak Method

Archon

Reaction score
kazanoom said:
This is all very fascinating but products that are advertised on ebay as "quackery" devices is a big red flag.

I guess all the new hairs sprouting up above my forehead just forgot to consult with you about it first, oh wise one. :jackit:

noneother

Reaction score
It's been 4 months since I started the skull expansion exercise and it hasn't ready done sh*t! Does this violet ray machine really work or what.I'm going to get a hair piece if none of this works.getting fed up

baroudeur

Established Member
Reaction score
it is also possible,that this man knew he was going to get on fina or duta at his age,and elaborated all of this ,and yuou are seeing regrown hair from some drugs and nothing else
30$ for his ebook LOL

elliotramsey

Established Member
Reaction score
It's still to early to judge the hair regrowth of the violet ray.

But i will say for CERTAIN that this device has done wonders for my skin.

I'm 19 now, and since I was 15 i've had consistent problematic skin (e.g. breakouts). Nothing seemed to stop it, even the drugs the dermatologist gave me.

It wasn't severe, but it turned my decently average looks into "typical teen" breakout. Not fun.

At any rate, about 3 weeks after i started using the violet ray, any outbreaks that occurred in the area i was using the violet ray (mostly my cheeks) have ceased.

The other day i was telling my cousins about this violet ray (one of them has bad breakouts), and the other cousin (female) was like "what acne?"

A couple friends came to see me in a show last week. When i came out after (i took the makeup off) they both told me my skin was glowing.

This never happened until i started using the violet ray. Because of this, im REALLY hopeful!

baroudeur

Established Member
Reaction score
elliotramsey said:
It's still to early to judge the hair regrowth of the violet ray.

But i will say for CERTAIN that this device has done wonders for my skin.

I'm 19 now, and since I was 15 i've had consistent problematic skin (e.g. breakouts). Nothing seemed to stop it, even the drugs the dermatologist gave me.

It wasn't severe, but it turned my decently average looks into "typical teen" breakout. Not fun.

At any rate, about 3 weeks after i started using the violet ray, any outbreaks that occurred in the area i was using the violet ray (mostly my cheeks) have ceased.
"
i remenber reading the same thing for the laser devices that it was at least" good for "my" skin,and reversing gray hair.......

i do not believe this man regrowth is from whatever method he is using
very likely he knew he could regrow hair with proscar or whatever drug and elaborated all of this

i just don't believe it

elliotramsey

Established Member
Reaction score
But you also have to take into account that the violet ray is not a laser. It's something totally different.

I don't think that maliniak is trying to fool people into thinking that he regrew hair without drugs. From the corresponding that we did he seems to have a genuine interest in this area and many other areas.

Here's the thing, i've said it before. I lost most of my temples by the time i was 18. I could literally pick up the hair off of my head.

Since i started Skull expansion exercises (which i've since reduced in frequency because they aren't very convenient to do), a variation of tom hagerty's scalp exercise, and now the violet ray (plus massage).. i can pretty accurately say that my hairline remains unchanged from May of 2010.

So something has to be working in my favor. I don't care what it is as long as it keeps at it

elliotramsey

Established Member
Reaction score
Placebo is bull. Im going off of what I see in the pictures I take.

I just uploaded 2 pictures from the other day to my hairloss blog.

Placebo doesn't let you maintain your hair. If it did you probably wouldn't be loosing it in the first place

Archon

Reaction score
baroudeur said:
it is also possible,that this man knew he was going to get on fina or duta at his age,and elaborated all of this ,and yuou are seeing regrown hair from some drugs and nothing else
30$ for his ebook LOL

:stupid:

Why don't you go start a thread on whether a NW7 guy in his 60s should even bother with Fina or Duta, and see how many people laugh at you when you claim it would regrow a significant amount of hair.

As for me, yeah maybe it's the propecia that I quit over a month ago (before the new hairs came in). If not that, maybe one of the other ZERO drugs I'm taking. :smack:

baroudeur

Established Member
Reaction score
i know someone who never really cared about hairloss,around his sixties he was prescribed proscar and regrew lot of hair
because let me tell you fina or duta is prescribed for BHP wich almost anymen will get

but it takes some logic sense to think this way

ok just get on it and post your pictures here in few months

ok glad its aat "least good for skin" and balblabla, that's a way to tell you that in case it doesnt regrow hair you will have nice skin ....... :jackit: post your pictures and we will see what you will regrow

JosephHowl

Reaction score
baroudeur said:
i know someone who never really cared about hairloss,around his sixties he was prescribed proscar and regrew lot of hair
because let me tell you fina or duta is prescribed for BHP wich almost anymen will get

but it takes some logic sense to think this way

ok just get on it and post your pictures here in few months

ok glad its aat "least good for skin" and balblabla, that's a way to tell you that in case it doesnt regrow hair you will have nice skin ....... :jackit: post your pictures and we will see what you will regrow

you must be one of those guys who spent a load of money trying different drugs and experienced side effects/minimal success. it must frustrate you to think that some 'quack' device could work when it does not sound as amazing as RU58841.

baroudeur

Established Member
Reaction score
you are probably losing your hair because of :jackit: too much reading people posts

i hope someone understand my way of thinking,
i am just saying this could be all calculated
whatever i hope you will regrow your hair with it,

elliotramsey

Established Member
Reaction score
If I might add, the reason the violet ray is called a "quack" device is because it used to be marketed as able to cure just about everything. Obviously this isn't the case and people figured that out, therefore they labelled it "quack".

That doesn't mean that it doesn't have appropriate uses. Just because people label it as such now doesn't mean it doesn't do anything.

Reaction score
Archon said:
kazanoom said:
This is all very fascinating but products that are advertised on ebay as "quackery" devices is a big red flag.

I guess all the new hairs sprouting up above my forehead just forgot to consult with you about it first, oh wise one. :jackit:

Lighten up. I just made an observation. There are several auctions with "quackery" in the description. I want you to get success with this but you need pics or it didn't happen.

Archon

Reaction score
baroudeur said:
mantis.jpg

You don't believe people even when they have pics (like Maliniak) anyway, and you'll just make up some other retarded excuse like your "it was really proscar lolz". Besides nobody cares about your opinion. :smack:

balder

Established Member
Reaction score
Hair growth can be stimulated with electrostatic fields generated by devices like the violet ray

http://www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/c ... l=CRTCF.PK

Current Technology Corporation (Current Technology), incorporated on June 3, 1986, is focused on the development and distribution of electrotherapeutic products. Specifically the Company has focused on ElectroTrichoGenesis (ETG or ETG Treatment) and CosmeticTrichoGenesis (CTG or CTG Mark 5), and collectively referred to as TrichoGenesis. The Company has developed an electrotherapeutic device, which reduces excessive hair loss and is also focused to stimulate hair regrowth in those who suffer from androgenetic alopecia (common baldness).

baroudeur

Established Member
Reaction score
balder said:
Hair growth can be stimulated with electrostatic fields generated by devices like the violet ray

http://www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/c ... l=CRTCF.PK

Current Technology Corporation (Current Technology), incorporated on June 3, 1986, is focused on the development and distribution of electrotherapeutic products. Specifically the Company has focused on ElectroTrichoGenesis (ETG or ETG Treatment) and CosmeticTrichoGenesis (CTG or CTG Mark 5), and collectively referred to as TrichoGenesis. The Company has developed an electrotherapeutic device, which reduces excessive hair loss and is also focused to stimulate hair regrowth in those who suffer from androgenetic alopecia (common baldness).

:gay: