New Cringe Worthy Low For The Politically Correct, "progressive Thinking" Agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's cool. New York is a big, big city. Oh.. hang on.. Staten Island, is that right? That does narrow it down some.

Staten Island?? Are you smoking some kangaroo dung?

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Hairblues, given that minoxidil is starting to give you some real benefit and there are better things in the pipeline I would think you'd be moving on from us soon.

Am I right?

If I got my hair back and I had a solution to my hair loss I would never come back here again. This place is full of depression and anger and whatnot.

In case, you up and leave forever one day I wish you all the best for your future.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairblues, given that minoxidil is starting to give you some real benefit and there are better things in the pipeline I would think you'd be moving on from us soon.

Am I right?

If I got my hair back and I had a solution to my hair loss I would never come back here again. This place is full of depression and anger and whatnot.

In case, you up and leave forever one day I wish you all the best for your future.

I am definitely having good results early which was highly unexpected from what i knew of topical spironolactone and minoxidil.

I did not think treatments would work to regrow i thought it was just going to keep hair from falling out.

I am still anxious because even though i did get early regrowth--i have no idea if it's going to continue to regrow over next few months at same pace or slow down etc.

I feel in completely new territory.

So i am happy and grateful but I don't feel secure in it yet.

I was hoping to hear more about Brotzu as a good back up or addition.

I don't find the place that depressing.

some people are funny and entertaining.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, the woman in the video is definetly past her prime and judging from her face her body is also out of shape. To me she is hardly above average, but then again it seems that for women this is more than enough: Male model = Above average woman!

blackg

Reaction score
Yeah every other above average girl is a model nowadays.

Her mother gets her a professional photoshoot for her birthday and that's it, she's a model now!

Please. Unless she's making a living off her looks alone, I won't consider her as a model.
She totally has model looks, though. Wouldn't be too hard for her to just turn up to a photo shoot and get a job straight away.
I've seen it happen.

blackg

Reaction score
I hadn't bothered to watch the video up to now and I have to say, she just looks average.

It's even more pathetic to see so many women overrate their looks these days.

And of course, she'll wonder why she can't pin down a good-looking guy.
She's a total glamour!! Look a bit closer, Freddo.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hadn't bothered to watch the video up to now and I have to say, she just looks average.

It's even more pathetic to see so many women overrate their looks these days.

And of course, she'll wonder why she can't pin down a good-looking guy.
I think it is because so many average women are being approached by good-looking guys on a daily basis (mostly for sex, of course) so that they have no perceptions of their actual attractiveness.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
It's a grey area for sure. A black man that gets turned down by a white woman will read it as racism.

What difference does it make how the man "reads" it?

I "read" that women aren't interested in me anymore because I'm missing hair. So what?
I still don't want laws passed that force women to get together with bald men. Would you want laws enacted that force white women to stop rejecting minority men?

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it is because so many average women are being approached by good-looking guys on a daily basis (mostly for sex, of course) so that they have no perceptions of their actual attractiveness.

The problem is that a woman's value should be determined by the caliber of guy she can pin down for a long-term relationship, not just a one night stand.

Most guys will have sex with any half-decent girl that's merely willing if they just want to empty their balls.

You guys are talking about her as if she thinks she is hot sh*t and turning down average looking men as if she thinks she is too good..

Meanwhile her BOYFRIEND in real life is looks matched to her.

So you really judgmental about her because she does not want to talk to strangers on the City street who may be crazy or may be dangerous

Looks like she has a decent guy to me.

So stop judging people so harsh.

its a video to show harassment--harassment is not okay if you are good looking or ugly..Prime or past prime.

She's not being snooty shes just showing that its f*****g annoying sometimes. AND sometimes uncomfortable..and slightly dangerous.

You guys take it to a WHOLE other level.

shoshana-boyfriend.jpg
shoshana-roberts-1.jpg

shoshana-roberts-10-hours-of-walking-nyc-actress-3-200x200.jpg
shoshana-boyfriend.jpg
shoshana-roberts-1.jpg

Last edited:

rafiles

Established Member
Reaction score
HAHA i just saw this on my friends FB page and I had to put it up for @FredTheBelgian and @SmoothSailing just for shits and giggles...it's actually kind of funny. And it's so true when you clap back to men they seriously don't know what to do with themselves.

this is another one

They should test the bald guys out there, who haven't had SEX in the past 10 years. (Warning it's dangerous)

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Western Australia, the southern part.

I've been thinking about moving to Australia for the Trump years.

Maybe I'll take my depressed, headcase self to some brackish waters in Australia and feed my sorry-*** to a Saltie. If it's got any taste it will refuse to eat me.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
True, she is average. At best a 5-6 imo. The guy is a 4 or a 5. Without hair he would be absolutely wrecked. Looksmatched couple.

roberts_shoshana_097.jpg
roberts_shoshana_01.jpg

Mismatched couples always look funny. Just doesn't flow well.

I agree with this...the couple with girl from video--they are not great looking people but they look genuinely happy in pics toghter when i look at them which to me is kind of beautiful not in a physical way but I just like that they look happy...they kind of 'glow.'
The other pics its true they look 'odd' and makes me uncomfortable

I dont mean this to judge but its just the impression or instinct.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are talking about her as if she thinks she is hot sh*t and turning down average looking men as if she thinks she is too good..

Meanwhile her BOYFRIEND in real life is looks matched to her.

So you really judgmental about her because she does not want to talk to strangers on the City street who may be crazy or may be dangerous

Looks like she has a decent guy to me.

So stop judging people so harsh.

its a video to show harassment--harassment is not okay if you are good looking or ugly..Prime or past prime.

She's not being snooty shes just showing that its f*****g annoying sometimes. AND sometimes uncomfortable..and slightly dangerous.

You guys take it to a WHOLE other level.

View attachment 46255 View attachment 46256

View attachment 46257 View attachment 46255 View attachment 46256

Not to be mean, but her boyfriend, even being a full head, doesn't really match her looks.

Proof that hair will lower our stock, probably. But by how much....

Status
Not open for further replies.