New Cringe Worthy Low For The Politically Correct, "progressive Thinking" Agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackg

Reaction score
You still don't get my point.

I just picked a random thing. Forget your own home then.

Use the tripping analogy instead. Think about what I'm saying. I'm just pointing out that things aren't neccesarily considered dangerous just because women have been raped, or people have died whilst doing those things.
We get your point, son. You're saying that any activity with the chance of death, rape or injury should not be taken lightly and should be considered, potentially, very dangerous.

Yes, we get it!
Jesus! We're going around in circles here!

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
We get your point, son. You're saying that any activity with the chance of death, rape or injury should not be taken lightly and is potentially very dangerous.

Yes, we get it!
Jesus! We're going around in circles here!

Haha hairblues doesn't get it!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I know, I follow what happens in the States very closely.
The New York City area is notoriously unsafe for lone female commuters and joggers, that's a given.

I stand by what I said. There are some activities that a western woman would be more wary of then a western man, or any man in general.
Some dudes on this site can't seem to fathom that concept.
Yet, they should, considering their antiquated views on a woman's place in society.

I mean they scream 'feminism' as everything where i am from even the MEN would be screaming common sense.

Predators test boundaries..they slowly push a little more each time they do something.

this is not just about women when i say this.

A guy was getting pets from craigslist no one wanted...he took them to a hotel room..he tortured mutliated and killed puppies and kittens dogs and cats that people thought he was adopting to give a safe home.

what do we think he was going to do next?

thats a serial killer in making.

testing his boundaries. Practicing.

So how do rapists start? maybe just innocent cat calls...maybe women flip them off..maybe they get pissed etc.

its not over reacting feminism to have common sense about men who are f*****g strangers in the street.

Its f*****g smart.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean they scream 'feminism' as everything where i am from even the MEN would be screaming common sense.

Predators test boundaries..they slowly push a little more each time they do something.

A guy was getting pets from craigslist no one wanted...he took them to a hotel room..he tortured mutliated and killed puppies and kittens dogs and cats that people thought he was adopting to give a safe home.

So how do rapists start? maybe just innocent cat calls...maybe women flip them off..maybe they get pissed etc.

its not over reacting feminism to have common sense about men who are f*****g strangers in the street.

Its f*****g smart.

I find this outlook on the world very sad.

Move to Ireland, we just walk around our streets without thinking about potential rapists. :)

Anyhow over 90% of rapes are committed by people who are known to the victim.

Next time you hug your friend you better have your hand on your gun lol

It's f*****g smart!

blackg

Reaction score

Its f*****g smart.
Hey, hairblues.. I want to ask you, have you ever been out to Rockaway Beach in Queens?

Have you been to Giants stadium, the new or the old?

blackg

Reaction score

Move to Ireland, we just walk around our streets without thinking about potential rapists. :)

It's f*****g smart!
Come on, that's a low blow!
Hairblues is just relating the reality of what she has seen growing up.

I admire her for the street smart New Yorker that she is.
And you may feel smug about the safety you have there in Ireland but you have to remember.... This Irish made up a large part of immigration to the big apple in the late 1800's and early 1900's.

They were no angels themselves and are still largely responsible for the crime in the New York area.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Come on, that's a low blow!
Hairblues is just relating the reality of what she has seen growing up.

I admire her for the street smart New Yorker that she is.
And you may feel smug about the safety you have there in Ireland but you have to remember.... This Irish made up a large part of immigration to the big apple in the late 1800's and early 1900's.

They were no angels themselves and are still largely responsible for the crime in the New York area.

We do love emigrating!

And I'm sure they were no angels lol.

I wouldn't say Ireland is a particularly safe country, not by european standards anyhow.

Although I think we'd be far down on the target list for Islamic terrorism.

I'm just giving my opinions :) No hard feelings, I'm often wrong about things and certainly have bias.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

It's f*****g smart!

I LOVE where i live!

It honestly was much worse here in 80s and 90s.

This is a cake walk now.

But i am very wary of men and women i dont know.

A guy got pissed at me in post office because i had packages and he kept smiling at me and i was avoiding him because to me he had the wardrobe and hair cut of a serial killer and he smelled funny...anyway he asked to hold my packages..i bounced them to show not heavy and said thanks ia m good...well he did not take no for an answer he asked two more times...and i declined...well he started to get nasty...because he was 'crazy' and this overly nice innocent guy starts yelling at me...the post office almost tossed him out.

my point is you never know when someone is really being friendly or if they are f*****g crazy a**h**....so what? I'm supposed to worry about every guys feelings i dont want to talk to or get help from because they will think I am a 'femi-nazi' out to cut off their balls? or they will go to a forum and feel like sh*t about the pretty girl they tried to be nice to but was rejected because they are ugly and only good looking guys are tolerated?
No that would be stupid on my part.

blackg

Reaction score
When i work late in sh*t neighborhood I keep a box cutter in my pocket open sometimes even in my hand.
How could Fred dislike this post!
He, who is always banging on about how unsafe his neighbourhood is.

So, hairblues has a form of self protection, her box cutter, and what... that's not the way a lady should behave, Fred?

What is it, son? Hairblues should just throw caution to the wind and temp fate and her safety, all because she's a women?

I admire her for it. Again, street smarts.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I LOVE where i live!

It honestly was much worse here in 80s and 90s.

This is a cake walk now.

But i am very wary of men and women i dont know.

A guy got pissed at me in post office because i had packages and he kept smiling at me and i was avoiding him because to me he had the wardrobe and hair cut of a serial killer and he smelled funny...anyway he asked to hold my packages..i bounced them to show not heavy and said thanks ia m good...well he did not take no for an answer he asked two more times...and i declined...well he started to get nasty...because he was 'crazy' and this overly nice innocent guy starts yelling at me...the post office almost tossed him out.

my point is you never know when someone is really being friendly or if they are f*****g crazy a**h**....so what? I'm supposed to worry about every guys feelings i dont want to talk to or get help from because they will think I am a 'femi-nazi' out to cut off their balls? or they will go to a forum and feel like sh*t about the pretty girl they tried to be nice to but was rejected because they are ugly and only good looking guys are tolerated?
No that would be stupid on my part.

I just think, largely because of news, that people are often overly judgemental in a negative way. There's nothing wrong with this, I just think it's sad.

My dad was asked to leave the poolside once as some woman complained that he might be a pedofile. We were kids and were in the pool.

It's just sad, my Dad said that 40 years ago people were much nicer, less fearful. I guess he might just romanticize the past though.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If she said pepper spray, I would have liked it.

But a knife? That's pretty stupid.

Anything goes wrong, you'll be the one who gets stabbed.

Everything goes right and you neutralize the attacker, and you're the one going to jail.

Son.

I use a box cutter for work,,,mandatory to have one

so why is it stupid to use what I already have?

You really dont know who you are talking to sometimes lol

blackg

Reaction score
I just think, largely because of news, that people are often overly judgemental in a negative way. There's nothing wrong with this, I just think it's sad.

My dad was asked to leave the poolside once as some woman complained that he might be a pedofile. We were kids and were in the pool.

It's just sad, my Dad said that 40 years ago people were much nicer, less fearful. I guess he might just romanticize the past though.
You have a good point. The news does help to keep the populous frightened.

I also believe that things only "appeared" safer in the old days as there was no way for news of certain heinous crimes
to spread instantaneously via social media.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If she said pepper spray, I would have liked it.

But a knife? That's pretty stupid.

Anything goes wrong, you'll be the one who gets stabbed.

Everything goes right and you neutralize the attacker, and you're the one going to jail.

Son.

And i live in USA and I am white..working in a sh*t neighborhood attacked 3 in the morning with excellent references from my job and high up people I worked with?

LOL yeah sure I would go to jail.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, hairblues.. I want to ask you, have you ever been out to Rockaway Beach in Queens?

Have you been to Giants stadium, the new or the old?

Rockaway beach yes. Many times

Giants stadium--no.

Madison square Garden and Barclay center is all i can think of with stadiums i have gone too.

blackg

Reaction score
I use a box cutter for work,,,mandatory to have one

so why is it stupid to use what I already have?

You really dont know who you are talking to sometimes lol
Yes! Cheers from the bleachers for hairblues!

Fred wouldn't last a minute in New York.

He would have his can of pepper spray taken from him and shoved up his Dutch back passage quicker than a 100 dollar bill disappearing on a Harlem sidewalk!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just read my post again.

It's getting annoying, you acting like you don't understand something on purpose.

I read you post about paper spray...

Its not something i keep on me for work.

its easier just to keep my box cutter palmed in my hand slightly open

Someone grabs me i would go right for their eye or throat

No one really ever fucked with me to be honest..I dont know why..I think i just have a defensive walk.

people will blow kisses sh*t like that but no one (other than the *** hole in Hamptons) ever grabbed me.

Also i am not advertising myself in sh*t areas...I wear a hoodie keep my hair pulled back.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes! Cheers from the bleachers for hairblues!

Fred wouldn't last a minute in New York.

He would have his can of pepper spray take from him and shoved up his Dutch back passage quicker than a 100 dollar bill disappearing on a Harlem sidewalk!

Harlem is actually pretty safe. East Harlem--which is the Latin side--they call it Spanish Harlem (although its gentrifying quickly) can still be a little sketchy last time i was there which was not for a while to be honest last time i was there i saw drug addicts high on street with pit bulls no leashes hanging out obviously strung out..no one bothered me but was a little intimidating.
I was honestly more scared of the pit bulls on no leashes. You never know how they are raised. Pitt bulls can be amazing lovely dogs but unfortunately can also be raised to be killer beasts.

the shittiest neighborhood i had to work in was a section of the South Bronx and it was all night. Some parts are nice some are like sh*t its like the land time forgot you feel like its late 70s.
It reminded me of the film Omega Man LOL. Have to experience it to understand.
The cops were like " You know you guys are on your own if anything happens right?" was like 'Thanks"

To be honest though the neighborhoods are all changing quickly...Crown Heights used to be dangerous just a few years ago now its getting trendy.

They are changing in moments.

blackg

Reaction score
It's also not practical to carry a can pepper spray to and from work.
That sh*t can leak and it smells awful if it gets on your clothes.
Plus, it's damn expensive!

Nope, way more practical to use a work tool. One that you're familiar with.
Plus, its light and concealable.

Fred's smoking pot again.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please, you know here I live.

At least people are afraid of cops in the US.

Not where I live, Arab people do whatever they please and their deeds go unpunished.

New York... Try living in the Jihadi capital of Europe.

Black people are lambs compared to Arab people.

Scum.

Most people here are of the 'refugees welcome' type. Thankfully not many want to come here.

Still though surely it's not comparable to gangland violence in the US?

I saw a documentary on crime in Chicago and I was amazed at how bad it is, these guys just 'go out shooting'.

And they are so uneducated. Really nothing here in Ireland is comparable to it.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please, you know here I live.

At least people are afraid of cops in the US.

Not where I live, Arab people do whatever they please and their deeds go unpunished.

New York... Try living in the Jihadi capital of Europe.

Black people are lambs compared to Arab people.

NYC is pretty safe if you know the layout.

Black people in my opinion are not really ever the main problem.

its the poor sections no matter what race...black white brown does not matter

I knew a lot of white guys growing up that were incredibly violent criminals.

The drugs were just more rampant in the black and latin neighborhoods in past--more drugs more drug addicts more drug addicts more crime. etc.

I lived in Miami fora while in late 80s early 90s

I felt more unsafe in Miami then i ever felt in NYC. The layout was weird and the criminals were not NY criminals they were mostly South American Criminals. Different. Animal. at that time at least.

At that time period.

Miami was crazy crazy violent at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.