New Cringe Worthy Low For The Politically Correct, "progressive Thinking" Agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Scum.

Most people here are of the 'refugees welcome' type. Thankfully not many want to come here.

Still though surely it's not comparable to gangland violence in the US?

I saw a documentary on crime in Chicago and I was amazed at how bad it is, these guys just 'go out shooting'.

And they are so uneducated. Really nothing here in Ireland is comparable to it.

Yes i think Chicago is much more dangerous the NYC.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The painful truth is that if you removed all the Arab (and maybe Eastern European) people in Brussels, our police officers would have nothing to do at night.

Every single night, they arrest the same Arab guys who will be released immediately only to be caught again the very next night sometimes in the very same spot.

Some of these guys have like 72 offences on their criminal records and literally nothing happens to them. There are no consequences.

And it's getting worse, with all the attacks we've seen all over Europe. Bringing so many Muslim people in Europe was a huge mistake, and normal citizens are paying the price now.

I agree with this

I dont think you guys had the set up for it at all.

We dont really have 'muslim' neighborhoods or ghettos...they are spread out.

At least here in NYC

I have not come into any contact with a muslim here that has made me feel threatened or uncomfortable.

And Im not a fan of the muslim religion...To be honest..I respect people religions but i know its not female-friendly religion.

blackg

Reaction score
Harlem is actually pretty safe. East Harlem--which is the Latin side--they call it Spanish Harlem (although its gentrifying quickly) can still be a little sketchy last time i was there which was not for a while to be honest last time i was there i saw drug addicts high on street with pit bulls no leashes hanging out obviously strung out..no one bothered me but was a little intimidating.
I was honestly more scared of the pit bulls on no leashes. You never know how they are raised. Pitt bulls can be amazing lovely dogs but unfortunately can also be raised to be killer beasts.

the shittiest neighborhood i had to work in was a section of the South Bronx and it was all night. Some parts are nice some are like sh*t its like the land time forgot you feel like its late 70s.
It reminded me of the film Omega Man LOL. Have to experience it to understand.
The cops were like " You know you guys are on your own if anything happens right?" was like 'Thanks"

To be honest though the neighborhoods are all changing quickly...Crown Heights used to be dangerous just a few years ago now its getting trendy.

They are changing in moments.
sh*t! You worked in South Bronx!
The birthplace of hip hop.

It's been said that there are two words that can strike fear into the heart of any New York cab driver..
Those two words: South Bronx.

Getting to and from work was pretty sketchy, I take it?
Plus, you would of really stood out being white maybe?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oooooh yes they do it!
They say like "charmante"... or just stare at you like creazy.

I don't know the proper name in France,but I like your "cat calling" concept. MEOW

It does not bother me that much but as you can see some get weird and follow or curse get pissed etc.

Sometimes they do it in groups.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
HAHA i just saw this on my friends FB page and I had to put it up for @FredTheBelgian and @SmoothSailing just for shits and giggles...it's actually kind of funny. And it's so true when you clap back to men they seriously don't know what to do with themselves.

"NO YOU'RE FAT!" LOL

What was the end-game for those guys following her? Were they trying to find out where she lived or something?

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
e5JrMpI.jpg

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
It's 2016 you aren't allowed to have preferences regarding what race you're attracted to anymore! You have to like everyone, or else you're racist. Get with the times! :rolleyes:

I hate to admit to this, but you may be right that there are people who believe that people should not be allowed to reject people from different demographics. I personally believe that equal opportunity laws should not apply to sex and marriage but apparently at least one poster here disagrees with me - Marky.

And when he complained about a woman rejecting a man from a different demographic you liked his post.

Anyway, he's a religious extremist and religious extremists are usually CONSERVATIVES. This means that you ARE right that there is at least one man who believes we should be forced to mate with people from different demographics, but you're wrong about him being a PC LIBERAL. He's a Christian CONSERVATIVE.

Last edited:

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate to admit to this, but you may be right that there are people who believe that people should not be allowed to reject people from different demographics. I personally believe that equal opportunity laws should not apply to sex and marriage but apparently at least one poster here disagrees with me - Marky.

And when he complained about a woman rejecting a man from a different demographic you liked his post.

Anyway, he's a religious extremist and religious extremists are usually CONSERVATIVES. This means that you ARE right that there is at least one man who believes people shouldn't be allowed to reject people from other demographics, but that one man is not a PC LIBERAL. He's a Christian CONSERVATIVE.
I 'like' plenty of posts I don't agree with. I 'like' the post that are well worded, put effort into, makes me laugh or just someone sharing experiences. Someone can post something I totally disagree with, but if it's a good post I like it!

It's a grey area for sure. A black man that gets turned down by a white woman will read it as racism. I know plenty blacks that would date a white woman, but most in the end end up with someone of the same race. Just reality.
I totally agree it also falls into the category of not interested, not attracted to that as well. But then what do you call a situation like this. It has tints of both

I like brunettes/blondes with blue or green eyes - it's just what I'm attracted to. Black hair brown eyes, not usually. Not sure how better to explain it
Also he didn't complain that women reject men from different demographics, he just said that they did. Which is true. Whatever you define Marky as doesn't matter at all, the only thing that matters to me is the content of his posts.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I 'like' plenty of posts I don't agree with. I 'like' the post that are well worded, put effort into, makes me laugh or just someone sharing experiences. Someone can post something I totally disagree with, but if it's a good post I like it!

Also he didn't complain that women reject men from different demographics, he just said that they did. Which is true. Whatever you define Marky as doesn't matter at all, the only thing that matters to me is the content of his posts.

Marky isn't merely stating something. He's bemoaning a white woman's sexual rejection of a black man. He's complaining.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
We have a lot of mentally ill people on our streets.

New York City is f'n amazing. I love New York City but I only go for short visits. I do the tourist stuff when I'm there so I don't really know how bad things can be. Not much mugging, raping, and murdering going on, on those double-deck tourist buses.

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score
New York City is f'n amazing. I love New York City but I only go for short visits. I do the tourist stuff when I'm there so I really know how bad things can be.
So, you're from the Pacific Northwest, is that right, nameless? You don't have to be too specific, of course.
Are you a football fan?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, you're from the Pacific Northwest, is that right, nameless? You don't have to be too specific, of course.
Are you a football fan?

LOL am i the only one who says where they live?
Should i not be doing that lol.

blackg

Reaction score
LOL am i the only one who says where they live?
Should i not be doing that lol.
It's cool. New York is a big, big city. Oh.. hang on.. Staten Island, is that right? That does narrow it down some.

Status
Not open for further replies.