New Cringe Worthy Low For The Politically Correct, "progressive Thinking" Agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackg

Reaction score
You guys are talking about her as if she thinks she is hot sh*t and turning down average looking men as if she thinks she is too good..

Meanwhile her BOYFRIEND in real life is looks matched to her.

So you really judgmental about her because she does not want to talk to strangers on the City street who may be crazy or may be dangerous

Looks like she has a decent guy to me.

So stop judging people so harsh.

its a video to show harassment--harassment is not okay if you are good looking or ugly..Prime or past prime.

She's not being snooty shes just showing that its f*****g annoying sometimes. AND sometimes uncomfortable..and slightly dangerous.

You guys take it to a WHOLE other level.

View attachment 46255 View attachment 46256

View attachment 46257 View attachment 46255 View attachment 46256
I think this woman is very attractive. Plus she looked smokin' hot in those black jeans she was wearing in the harassment video.
Damn fine!

blackg

Reaction score
10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Woman.mp4_snapshot_01.19_[2016.12.25_19.50.21].jpg
shoshana-roberts.2jpg.jpg

Last edited:

shookwun

Reaction score
For me she is hot, and gets my libido going. She gives me that electric pulse, and blood engorged feeling within my manhood, could only imagine what would happen if she was sitting next to me.

Great rack, slim figure, and a average face. Her make up is what tends to accentuate her attractiveness from picture-to-picture.

Average means attractive.

Do you guys not remember the sh*t I post around?,,,

ugly = asymmetry, awkward body proportions, facial disfigurations, lack of harmony, and appeal
Average = symmetry, harmony, and structual balance is considered attractive, which she is. Most people fall under this category
Hyper attractive = symmetry, exotic features, no different to above. All though the features tend to be much more pronounce

shookwun approved

blackg

Reaction score
For me she is hot, and gets my libido going. She gives me that electric pulse, and blood engorged feeling within my manhood, could only imagine what would happen if she was sitting next to me.

Great rack, slim figure, and a average face. Her make up is what tends to accentuate her attractiveness from picture-to-picture.

Average means attractive.

Do you guys not remember the sh*t I post around?,,,

ugly = asymmetry, awkward body proportions, facial disfigurations, lack of harmony, and appeal
Average = symmetry, harmony, and structual balance is considered attractive, which she is. Most people fall under this category
Hyper attractive = symmetry, exotic features, no different to above. All though the features tend to be much more pronounce

shookwun approved
Well said.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here she is in bikini

She looks built to me. shes a little big but it's a lot of muscles in her legs. I don't really see 'fat'.
Even her inner thigh is cut. I can see the line.
It's not going to be everyones ideal but it's not an out of shape body.

Roberts-.png

shookwun

Reaction score
Damn, she is built.

Real good shape.

That's what appeals the most to me. My mind would be going crazy over that tooshie of hers looks like in yoga pants.

Body is such a factor for a womens beauty. She can have a semi butter face, which she has... and still be hot solely based on her body alone.

That, and make up goes a long way

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, she is built.

Real good shape.

That's what appeals the most to me. My mind would be going crazy over that tooshie of hers looks like in yoga pants.

Body is such a factor for a womens beauty. She can have a semi butter face, which she has... and still be hot solely based on her body alone.

That, and make up goes a long way

This is exactly what this brunette vixen does to me.

black approved

Her body looks Latin and her face looks Jewish.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
About the harassment video - I think it was an experiment. I think she wore a wire and recorded guys hitting on her as she walked around NY. Someone here already posted about her months ago. Her story made the news.

Some good-looking guy who heard about her story also made the news for saying that she only complained about getting hit on because the guys were ugly. He said that if the guys hitting on her were good looking she wouldn't have complained.

If you look at her video of guys hitting on her (as she walks around New York) all of the guys in the video are ugly. She probably got all flirtatious when good looking guys hit on her but showing that would defeat her purpose so she didn't show video of that.

None of the guys here at this site would have any chance with her without their hair. As a matter of fact, if you tried to hit on her she would video tape it and show it to the world to try to make you seem like a creep. But she wouldn't show any video of good looking guys hitting on her because she doesn't want to make them seem creepy. She basically hates ugly guys who try to get together with her.

I don't mind women not wanting us because were bald/ugly but to run a public hate campaign against ugly guys is a disgusting thing to do.

And I'm not one of the posters who thinks she's great looking. She has big boobies and that's kind of sexy but with makeup her looks from the neck up merely rate a 5.5 to 6. Like I said she has big breasts but I'm not heavy into big breasts. Big breasts are sexy but the overwhelming majority of the women who passed through my life weren't big-breasted. I only went out with a few big-breasted women because big breasted women are often overall heavier and I'm not into heavy women.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
About the harassment video - I think it was an experiment. I think she wore a wire and recorded guys hitting on her as she walked around NY. Someone here already posted about her months ago. Her story made the news.

Some good-looking guy who heard about her story also made the news for saying that she only complained about getting hit on because the guys were ugly. He said that if the guys hitting on her were good looking she wouldn't have complained.

If you look at her video of guys hitting on her (as she walks around New York) all of the guys in the video are ugly. She probably got all flirtatious when good looking guys hit on her but showing that would defeat her purpose so she didn't show video of that.

None of the guys here at this site would have any chance with her without their hair. As a matter of fact, if you tried to hit on her she would video tape it and show it to the world to try to make you seem like a creep. But she wouldn't show any video of good looking guys hitting on her because she doesn't want to make them seem creepy. She basically hates ugly guys who try to get together with her.

I don't mind women not wanting us because were bald/ugly but to run a public hate campaign against ugly guys is a disgusting thing to do.

And I'm not one of the posters who thinks she's great looking. She has big boobies and that's kind of sexy but with makeup her looks from the neck up merely rate a 5.5 to 6. Like I said she has big breasts but I'm not heavy into big breasts. Big breasts are sexy but the overwhelming majority of the women who passed through my life weren't big-breasted. I only went out with a few big-breasted women because big breasted women are often overall heavier and I'm not into heavy women.

I dont know who made the video and if they had an agenda.

I know i live here and this has been going on to me since i am about 10 years old.

So it happens and its not really normal men who do this behavior.

I think its a compulsion for some men.

I dont even think they often mean it or think its going to lead to something.

But whatever

Her boyfriend is ugly--so i dont know why you assume the girl is being looks bias.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I dont know who made the video and if they had an agenda.

I know i live here and this has been going on to me since i am about 10 years old.

So it happens and its not really normal men who do this behavior.

I think its a compulsion for some men.

I dont even think they often mean it or think its going to lead to something.

But whatever

Her boyfriend is ugly--so i dont know why you assume the girl is being looks bias.

But all of the guys she showed hassling her are ugly. Do you believe that only ugly guys hit on her?

Also, like I said, I love NY but I only do touristy things and go to touristy places in NY so I don't really know what's going on in NY.

Of course there's something very wrong with grown men picking up on a 10 year old girl. It's disgusting.

Do you know who this woman is? Is she a public personality? If she is, I would like to google stuff about her to see if I can discover if she has a history of hating on ugly men or if I'm being unfair to her. I have no idea who her bf is.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But all of the guys she showed hassling her are ugly. Do you believe that only ugly guys hit on her?

Also, like I said, I love NY but I only do touristy things and go to touristy places in NY so I don't really know what's going on in NY.

Of course there's something very wrong with grown men picking up on a 10 year old girl.

I would suggest if your 24 year old niece moves or visits NYC and is walking around in the day time to get to work or school she not stop and talk to any of the guys in the video.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
She's 24 and one of the guys criticizing her calling her past her prime--meanwhile he's 34 and 'here'...but shes past her prime by his standards.

Its just funny sometimes.
I am glad I could cheer you up, Merry Christmas :)

And I was a late bloomer and reached my prime in my early 30s. But I lost tons of hairs in the last year and now I am also past my prime. I don´t know why this is important, I am well aware of my lower attractiveness.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am glad I could cheer you up, Merry Christmas :)

And I was a late bloomer and reached my prime in my early 30s. But I lost tons of hairs in the last year and now I am also past my prime. I don´t know why this is important, I am well aware of my lower attractiveness.

I did get an ironic chuckle given your statements here and then how you feel you look yourself.

Its ironic to judge her and who she finds attractive or not her worth when you are doing exact same thing.

I'm not laughing at your pain..just your hypocritical statements.

You dont need to find her attractive you can fine her ugly thats just personal taste ...but you are judging her for who she should find attractive based on her looks..

Did i misunderstand? because if i did i do apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.