New Cringe Worthy Low For The Politically Correct, "progressive Thinking" Agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Shoshana Roberts is suing the director of that video, And one important detail is that video footage of white men cat-calling her was apparently edited out. Now don't forget that I did say that there was probably video of better looking men hitting on her but that was probably removed because one of the goals of the video was to make the viewer hate-on ugly men.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-against-director-violating-civil-rights.html

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shoshana Roberts is suing the director of that video, And one important detail is that video footage of white men cat-calling her was apparently edited out. Now don't forget that I did say that there was probably video of better looking men hitting on her but that was probably removed because one of the goals of the video was to make the viewer hate-on ugly men.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-against-director-violating-civil-rights.html

It was not for editing out good looking men...she claims it was for editing out the white men.

So shes saying its racist not lookist.

You are person calling the guys ugly--she did not say this.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
About the harassment video - I think it was an experiment. I think she wore a wire and recorded guys hitting on her as she walked around NY. Someone here already posted about her months ago. Her story made the news.

Some good-looking guy who heard about her story also made the news for saying that she only complained about getting hit on because the guys were ugly. He said that if the guys hitting on her were good looking she wouldn't have complained.

If you look at her video of guys hitting on her (as she walks around New York) all of the guys in the video are ugly. She probably got all flirtatious when good looking guys hit on her but showing that would defeat her purpose so she didn't show video of that.

None of the guys here at this site would have any chance with her without their hair. As a matter of fact, if you tried to hit on her she would video tape it and show it to the world to try to make you seem like a creep. But she wouldn't show any video of good looking guys hitting on her because she doesn't want to make them seem creepy. She basically hates ugly guys who try to get together with her.

I don't mind women not wanting us because were bald/ugly but to run a public hate campaign against ugly guys is a disgusting thing to do.

And I'm not one of the posters who thinks she's great looking. She has big boobies and that's kind of sexy but with makeup her looks from the neck up merely rate a 5.5 to 6. Like I said she has big breasts but I'm not heavy into big breasts. Big breasts are sexy but the overwhelming majority of the women who passed through my life weren't big-breasted. I only went out with a few big-breasted women because big breasted women are often overall heavier and I'm not into heavy women.

Do you have a link to the story of the good looking guy hitting on her?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Above average in my opinion, the average woman is flabby with bad skin and doesn't have big tits.

Really to me attractive is average...average like bland but okay.

If someone is unattractive its below average to me.

I mean average like 'average looks'

I dont mean average like 'the average man' in a statistical way.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, this. Plus I don't find her pretty on the face. Her hair really kind of save her face.

I agree shes not really very pretty

She has nice hair and nice skin in my opinion..she has that kind of skin that just could wear makeup so well if she did it right.

I think when she is smiling and happy in photos with her BF she is much more attractive to me..becaus her personality is kind of shinning through

The pics where she is posing for camera i dont find her face attractive.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
96d16ef1b7b4332e42dfbe5a6eb68e3f.gif

People who smile in pics are more engaging to me then 'posing'

If you dont look like a model---dont pose

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does "big tits" makes you automatically above average?
And if you have small ones, does it makes you under or average? Or can you still be above average?

Tits are a major asset in European countries in general. For what I know *** is a more important asset in the US.

I agree shes not really very pretty

She has nice hair and nice skin in my opinion..she has that kind of skin that just could wear makeup so well if she did it right.

I think when she is smiling and happy in photos with her BF she is much more attractive to me..becaus her personality is kind of shinning through

The pics where she is posing for camera i dont find her face attractive.

This girl looks like a f*****g plebeian basic b**ch. Would f*** (in a dimly lighted room), would never introduce to my social circle.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tits are a major asset in European countries in general. For what I know *** is a more important asset in the US.

This girl looks like a f*****g plebeian basic b**ch. Would f*** (in a dimly lighted room), would never introduce to my social circle.

what is plebeian?

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Does "big tits" makes you automatically above average?
And if you have small ones, does it makes you under or average? Or can you still be above average?

Any part of the body at all that is above average puts you above average.

Unusually nice tits, eyes, skin, hair, waist to hip ratio. Could be anything. Most women (people in general) have nothing particularly special.

Could always send me your pics if you want an impartial evaluation from an expert ;)

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any part of the body at all that is above average puts you above average.

Unusually nice tits, eyes, skin, hair, waist to hip ratio. Could be anything. Most women (people in general) have nothing particularly special.

Could always send me your pics if you want an impartial evaluation from an expert ;)

The thirst is strong in this one. Absolutely overpowered.

I salute you

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I salute you

Its so funny that you are Italinan you use a lot of Black American sayings "the thirst" and "basic b**ch"

Do you watch Atlanat Housewives in Italy?

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score

I salute you

Why not? ;) Not like any of us have anything better to do right now or we wouldn't be posting on a hairloss forum.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, if you have small tits (and you live in Europe) are you screwed?
I would guess they would have to be unusually nice !

Nice tits will just get you more attention from European men than a nice *** would. We just love tits. *** is considered a pass/fail asset.

Anyway if you're even slightly overweight you're ruled out by almost everyone.

Its so funny that you are Italinan you use a lot of Black American sayings "the thirst" and "basic b**ch"

Do you watch Atlanat Housewives in Italy?

I learned my informal English on the Internet. I think this had some side effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.