New Cringe Worthy Low For The Politically Correct, "progressive Thinking" Agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, if you have small tits (and you live in Europe) are you screwed?
I would guess they would have to be unusually nice !

Well small tits in your 20s and 30s is a wonderful thing--how else can you sport a 1970s-Halston-style neckline.

You simply can't with big tits unless you pull out the duct tape--then its like Kim K mess.

images-75.jpeg

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well small tits in your 20s and 30s is a wonderful thing--how else can you sport a 1970s-Halston-style neckline.

You simply can't with big tits unless you pull out the duct tape--then its like Kim K mess.

View attachment 46316

Those are nice tits according to my standard.
We like proportions, not quantity. This is why American women are generally not very appealing and look very slutty to us when they come here for tourism. Not that it is a bad thing, but generally they are not relationship material for me.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Anyway, are all the men agreed that shoshanna is an attractive woman?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those are nice tits according to my standard.
We like proportions, not quantity. This is why American women are generally not very appealing and look very slutty to us when they come here for tourism. Not that it is a bad thing, but generally they are not relationship material for me.

LOL

Im sorry in Europe you have your trash too.

I'm Italian decent...we have A LOT of trashy Italians who are fat and or big huge fat tits and asses in both Europe and USA.

So come on down a little bit it's okay your feet will touch the ground and hold you up ;)

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never knew women needed bit tits in Europe

I thought that was an LA and Vegas and Miami thing
You don´t need that if you want male attention. Being slim is far more important. It is just fat feminists who don´t like seeing slim women and often calling them "anorexic" or "sick".

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So, if you have small tits (and you live in Europe) are you screwed?
I would guess they would have to be unusually nice !

Wait a minute, you're French, why are you asking about europe when you live there?

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL

Im sorry in Europe you have your trash too.

I'm Italian decent...we have A LOT of trashy Italians who are fat and or big huge fat tits and asses in both Europe and USA.

So come on down a little bit it's okay your feet will touch the ground and hold you up ;)

Italian Americans are by no means Italian. They are miscegenated mainly with Negroes, Irishmen and whatever. No wonder they look trashy and fat!!

Fat Italians are REALLY rare and they exist only in a certain region of Italy, the Campania. Out of there they are non existent. Italians may get fat only in mature-old or very old age (menopause).

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I wish my tits were smaller, less likely to sag as you age. Will probably need a boob job once (if) I've pushed out a kid or 2.

Can't you just get really skinny? There's a singer called Cheryl Cole in the UK who did that and her tits disappeared.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Anyway, are all the men agreed that shoshanna is an attractive woman?

She's incredibly average looking, no feminine facial features, she has nice hair though. Body - average. She has nice tits, I'll give her that

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Italian Americans are by no means Italian. They are miscegenated mainly with Negroes, Irishmen and whatever. No wonder they look trashy and fat!!

Fat Italians are REALLY rare and they exist only in a certain region of Italy, the Campania. Out of there they are non existent. Italians may get fat only in mature-old or very old age (menopause).
I have known/seen quite a few fat Italians.....

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If I get any skinnier I will not look healthy.

If you just kept milking your tits after child birth would they ever sag? Genuine question, wouldn't they stay swollen from milk indefinitely? Isn't it the swelling up and then shrinking that makes them sag?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

OMG

Dad--is that you?

Oh wait sorry he is still full head (lucky bastard)

well my Father is from Italy--My family there is spread out all over and pretty good shape i must say. And they talk same as you they are very 'prideful' of being Italian..although they LOVE NYC an American pop culture..you dont sound that way too much.

My mothers family is Spaniard and Sicilian but really Greek which is confusing to me...they are all blonde and blue eyed even some red heads. very fair skin..i would say my Grandmother was even kind of 'racist' against dark Italians because she was blonde with blue eyes.

I get everything from my Father except the bad hair genetics...not the hair i have my fathers thick head of hair--but my mothers genetics for hair loss.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
She's incredibly average looking, no feminine facial features, she has nice hair though. Body - average. She has nice tits, I'll give her that

How can she have no feminine features when she has big tits and nice hair? Those are feminine features.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
If you just kept milking your tits after child birth would they ever sag? Genuine question, wouldn't they stay swollen from milk indefinitely? Isn't it the swelling up and then shrinking that makes them sag?

I don't think your tits will produce milk indefinitely, unless you are constantly pregnant, which would not be a good thing :p

Status
Not open for further replies.