New Cringe Worthy Low For The Politically Correct, "progressive Thinking" Agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What if a white woman is hitting it off with a black guy and have had a wonderful friendship for a few months since meeting - then the moment of truth arrives and the black man wants to take it to the next level - but the girl does not. What other way can you conclude what she is thinking?

She can be hitting it off as friends and not be wet for him.

If she is not wet for him--why should she go out with him?

If she is wet for him--i think she would have sex him way before months passed.

When people are attracted and spending time together and friends--they are not going to refrain from personal gratification if they are in deed sexually attracted.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
She can be hitting it off as friends and not be wet for him.

If she is not wet for him--why should she go out with him?

If she is wet for him--i think she would have sex him way before months passed.

When people are attracted and spending time together and friends--they are not going to refrain from personal gratification if they are in deed sexually attracted.
They do if they're Catholic, like me. Fornication is a sin.

Still perception is looked at as reality, and you know what he is going to think. Again, most eventually get matched based on their race, and I'm talking from my observation and the things I consistently see. That's market dating forces at work.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Still perception is looked at as reality, and you know what he is going to think. Again, most eventually get matched based on their race, and I'm talking from my observation and the things I consistently see. That's market dating forces at work.

Oh please i was raised Catholic went to Catholic school--had the sexy uniform and everything---lol sins are forgiven in confession who are you kidding.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh please i was raised Catholic went to Catholic school--had the sexy uniform and everything---lol sins are forgiven in confession who are you kidding.
You might be forgiven - but go forward and sin no more?

We're all susceptible to sin again, but true conversion happens in the heart - meaning you are really sorry and are serious about sinning no more.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Well you have more in common with your own ethnicity in family dynamic.

Thats not being a racist.

Thats like two people raised jewish--even if they dont practice jewish faith--they have a similarity in their childhood...some thats important to in tradition.

Tradition is not racist.

Racist is deliberately holding someone back from their potential, their civil liberties, their own right to exist in happiness because of the color of their skin.
Not hiring someone solely because of skin color is racist--not their experience not their communication skills not their manner--just solely the color of skin that is racist.
You are holding that person back for the color of skin.

Not dating someone not even befriending someone thats not racism.

Last edited:

plisk

Established Member
Reaction score
let me clarify: saying there is a "small subset of liberals" does not mean all liberals or suggest there is some conspiracy, just as saying there is a small subset of conservatives who agitate and seem primarily concerned with the state of Israel above all other issues (neocons) is a painting all conservatives with the same brush (only a fool would think tradcons and neocons see the world the same way but then, neocons arent really conservatives despite the name)

these are facts. This is how those groups see the world.
Uhm have you looked at the title of the thread you are posting on?

And yes you left out the word 'small' when you said subset.

I dont know any liberal--and i am a NY liberal i know some who lean pretty far left--i dont know any who are trying to do the thing you described.

So must be a pretty small f*****g subset if i have not encountered any. At least in NY.

oh ffs

you're on the internet. I dont know any neocons in real life (no sh*t, i live in australia so id be hard pressed to find a distinctly american political ideology) but they definitely exist and im aware of them.

Reactions: DBW

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
let me clarify: saying there is a "small subset of liberals" does not mean all liberals or suggest there is some conspiracy, just as saying there is a small subset of conservatives who agitate and seem primarily concerned with the state of Israel above all other issues (neocons) is a painting all conservatives with the same brush (only a fool would think tradcons and neocons see the world the same way but then, neocons arent really conservatives despite the name)

these are facts. This is how those groups see the world.

oh ffs

you're on the internet. I dont know any neocons in real life (no sh*t, i live in australia so id be hard pressed to find a distinctly american political ideology) but they definitely exist and im aware of them.

They exist and you are aware of them but encountered none? But they make enough of an impact in your mind to mention them?

Okay

I know of a small group of sub set of people who can only have sex dressed in animal furry costumes---does that mean that they are trying to erase the human species so we are all one animal breed f*****g in fury costumes?

Im not trying to give you sh*t--i just think it was a silly statement you made.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
What if a white woman is hitting it off with a black guy and have had a wonderful friendship for a few months since meeting - then the moment of truth arrives and the black man wants to take it to the next level - but the girl does not. What other way can you conclude what she is thinking?

Are you suggesting that if a woman rejects a man because of his demographic status the man should be allowed to file some kind of complaint to some government agency and if he wins the case the woman should be forced to go out with him?

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
With respect, Marky, this is utter nonsense. It raises an interesting point though and indeed, suggests something I have been wondering about for a while. It's a well known fact that black women (esp) and other ethnic minorities tend to do less well than Caucasians in the dating market - OkCupid did a study on this a while back. Now, let me be clear, I am not, in any way shape or form a racist. My best friend is part-Portugese and my last girlfriend was half-Indian (so, I guess, brown). I've got to be honest though, I have never found a really 'black' (I mean darker than a relatively light brown) colour attractive. I really just don't like the skin colour aesthetically. Nor do I like any of the traditionally 'ethnic' features, the broad nose, big lips (well, I do quite like these on a woman, but only big but Western standards), pseudo-Norwooding forehead. This isn't the most illustrative picture, but it nevertheless gives a flavour of what I'm talking about (the 'black' I'm thinking about is darker than this though): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/57/4d/47/574d47687eb06d3bad3b54602c0d4fdd.jpg . To my mind, these things are unattractive. Most of it isn't really the skin (with the exception of the really 'black', black people) but the facial features that tend to come bundled up with it. I can think of plenty of non-white/brown peeple I consider very attractive, this guy for example: http://www.grandkidscollective.com/modelagency/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/reeeeeIMG_0079.jpg . But they tend to have stereotypically 'white' features. I know that's an un-PC thing to say, but its the truth. And I want to be very clear that aside from (hypothetical - I'm an incel) romantic situations, I would not and do not treat people differently because of their race. In a romantic context, I 'discriminate' because of my physical attraction (or lack of) to them - it just so happens that I find 'white' features more attractive. That's all there is to it. To me, (and a lot of the rest of the world), Asian/ethnic features are just not as visually appealing as Scandinavian ones; Icelandic girls tend to be more attractive than Ethiopian ones. Just like guys with hair tend to outscore guys without. Its not racism, its lookism, and in the dating world that is (sadly for us baldites) just the way humans operate. Morally, I don't see a problem with it.

I prefer more exotic looking women and more nordic looking men, go figure lol

But personal preference taste in opposite sex is personal and not racist.

Im curious though--when it comes to 'lookism' what do you think in regards to hiring people? and hiring black people who you find personally unattractive? Or Asian or whatever?
this is the area it can get tricky...where is it lookism vs racism in those situations?

Thats really to me where its more important..when its keeping someone from a quality of life or livelihood.

BUT where is it lookism vs racism..and where is Lookism acceptable or not acceptable for discrimination in work?

I dont have the answers to this but I think as we become a more looks based society going forwards this is going to come into play--where is that line?

nameless

Banned
Reaction score

I was raised catholic too and I sure did get a lot of sins forgiven in confession.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Well you have more in common with your own ethnicity in family dynamic.

Thats not being a racist.

Thats like two people raised jewish--even if they dont practice jewish faith--they have a similarity in their childhood...some thats important to in tradition.

Tradition is not racist.

Racist is deliberately holding someone back from their potential, their civil liberties, their own right to exist in happiness because of the color of their skin.
Not hiring someone solely because of skin color is racist--not their experience not their communication skills not their manner--just solely the color of skin that is racist.
You are holding that person back for the color of skin.

Not dating someone not even befriending someone thats not racism.

Excellent post. I would only add one thing - like you said, different traditions keep people apart but also different cultures can keep people apart. For example, if I get my hair back I'll go to the rock-n-roll clubs, and maybe a few times I'll go to the country and western clubs, but I don't like the values of rap so I would never go to a rap party. It isn't skin color - lots of white people do go to rap parties. But as one individual I do not approve of the violent ideas in quite a few rap songs.

Last edited:

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cat calling to some women is not a trivial problem because some women know or have experienced it personally escalating to assault and or rape.

You keep bringing up your personal assault of being robbed as if this does not happen to both genders..it does at least where i live and where i grew up.
I know just as many women robbed as i do men...it's not a relative issue for this.

Also only reason i posted the links to the female joggers who were raped and killed is because Twice you Mentioned women annoyed by cat calling while out for a simple jog--as if its silly this bothers them.

Its not really silly if they personally feel uncomfortable about it...Case in point women are killed and raped jogging....

How many men have been raped and killed while out jogging?

Maybe these dead women the assault started with simple cat calling from a car?--we don't f*****g know.

I know from personal experience a smiling guy saying innocent sh*t--is not always so f*****g innocent they can flip in a second if they feel rejected.

How the f*** are women supposed to tell the difference?

"I know from personal experience a smiling guy saying innocent sh*t--is not always so f*****g innocent they can flip in a second if they feel rejected."

Exactly. There is always potential for horrible things to happen. But would I take someone problem that "guys are smiling at me" as a serious issue? No.

The chances of you getting raped whilst jogging is almost nil.

I do not take 'catcalling' as a serious matter and never will. It's genuinely laughable to me.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Being robbed happens to both genders. My point was that everyone has to worry about these 'big men'.

But if my brother started on about "these guys were standing on the path when I was walking down the road, I was scared, something should be done".

I'd laugh at him and tell him to grow up.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing can be done. These feminists and other social justice warriors are delusional about these issues.

"Teach men not to rape!" I mean LOL! "Teach bullies not to bully!" "Teach robbers not to rob!"

All pointless and laughable. I can't believe there are campaigns about domestic violence and consent.

These have nothing to do with reality and would never work.

I dont get your post at all in relation to my conversation with Smoothsailing

i said repeatedly most times its innocent.

for me personally it does not bother me

but in some situations its f*****g uncomfortable and its intimidating.

and men know this and still do it.

thats bullshit

pick your place and times.

and only reason i pointed ou the girls out jogging who were all killed within days of one another is because he said it bothers his friends who ever who jog...as if its most safest thing to do....not really.

Stop with the feminist bullshit and meet in the middle..

you are like the polar opposite of a feminist==equally as bad but from male perspective.

you dont want to see there is a middle ground on most of these things.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@SmoothSailing

Just curious because i see Fred is backing you up and liking most of your posts

Do you also agree with his many posts about domestic violence and women?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, bullying is wrong and uncomfortable for the victims, yet bullies are still going to bully.

What can you do about it? Jack sh*t, in fact, it's most likely the victim that must put in some effort to avoid being bullied in the future.

"OMG victim blaming!" That's just how it is.

So cat calling when done in a rude or offensive manner to you is 'bullying'
I think you just proved my point why some women do find it f*****g annoying.

if men mean no harm pick your time and place for it.

If you use it as a tactic to make a woman feel uncomfortable then you have your answers why the 'innocent' guys get the sour looks from some women who are bothered by it.

because for every nice guy meaning no harm there are a few assholes who do mean to use it as a 'bullying' tactic.

its like pavlos dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.