New Cringe Worthy Low For The Politically Correct, "progressive Thinking" Agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont get your post at all in relation to my conversation with Smoothsailing

i said repeatedly most times its innocent.

for me personally it does not bother me

but in some situations its f*****g uncomfortable and its intimidating.

and men know this and still do it.

thats bullshit

pick your place and times.

and only reason i pointed ou the girls out jogging who were all killed within days of one another is because he said it bothers his friends who ever who jog...as if its most safest thing to do....not really.

Stop with the feminist bullshit and meet in the middle..

you are like the polar opposite of a feminist==equally as bad but from male perspective.

you dont want to see there is a middle ground on most of these things.

"ever who jog...as if its most safest thing to do....not really."

Sums up the pussified world we live in lol. Going for a jog is demonstrably safe.

If you really are afraid of jogging I'd reccomend turning off the news and looking at the world around you. It's not as scary as the news headlines would have you believe.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
@SmoothSailing

Just curious because i see Fred is backing you up and liking most of your posts

Do you also agree with his many posts about domestic violence and women?

I'm not sure, what are his views on domestic violence?

Obviously I consider domestic violence wrong, and I certainly consider it far more of a problem than catcalling.

blackg

Reaction score
So cat calling when done in a rude or offensive manner to you is 'bullying'
I think you just proved my point why some women do find it f*****g annoying.

if men mean no harm pick your time and place for it.

If you use it as a tactic to make a woman feel uncomfortable then you have your answers why the 'innocent' guys get the sour looks from some women who are bothered by it.

because for every nice guy meaning no harm there are a few assholes who do mean to use it as a 'bullying' tactic.

its like pavlos dog.
I'd be more inclined to listen to a woman describing how cat calling makes her feel, as opposed to a man telling us how a woman should feel when on the receiving end of cat calling .

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"ever who jog...as if its most safest thing to do....not really."

Sums up the pussified world we live in lol. Going for a jog is demonstrably safe.

If you really are afraid of jogging I'd reccomend turning off the news and looking at the world around you. It's not as scary as the news headlines would have you believe.

You are reading too much into parts of what i said and not enough into the total of what i said.

I personally am not scared of anything.

I know how to walk and handle myself no one has fucked with me..i dont make eye contact and my body language is defensive.

I have been in the absolute sh*t of neighborhoods at all hours

only person to ever f*** with me was in the Hamptons at a f*****g beach party when some yuppie *** hole put his hand up into my *** and vagina through my shorts...and I beat the sh*t out of him to a point a guy had to pull me off him.

so i am not talking about myself.

Lets get that straight.

I am talking about you judging peoples fears and what annoys them.

There are reasons you may not be privy too as to 'why' they feel that way.

And its f*****g judgmental for you to stand and be like there is no problem when the truth is there is a f*****g problem for some.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Except for the few women who actually do get raped.

Yes. People have been sleeping in their own homes and have been raped. Would you call it dangerous to sleep at your own home?

People have died from tripping over something, would you call walking dangerous?

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are reading too much into parts of what i said and not enough into the total of what i said.

I personally am not scared of anything.

I know how to walk and handle myself no one has fucked with me..i dont make eye contact and my body language is defensive.

I have been in the absolute sh*t of neighborhoods at all hours

only person to ever f*** with me was in the Hamptons at a f*****g beach party when some yuppie *** hole put his hand up into my *** and vagina through my shorts...and I beat the sh*t out of him to a point a guy had to pull me off him.

so i am not talking about myself.

Lets get that straight.

I am talking about you judging peoples fears and what annoys them.

There are reasons you may not be privy too as to 'why' they feel that way.

And its f*****g judgmental for you to stand and be like there is no problem when the truth is there is a f*****g problem for some.

I have said twice now that it is a problem. Please don't assume I don't consider it a problem again, it gets us nowhere.

From my perspective it's a trivial problem. But as I said others mightn't think so, maybe some people are kept up at night they're so worried about catcalling.

To me that's ridiculous. Am I supposed to pretend it's not ridiculous in order to avoid offending that person? Or do you think I shouldn't think it such a trivial problem?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. People have been sleeping in their own homes and have been raped. Would you call it dangerous to sleep at your own home?

People have died from tripping over something, would you call walking dangerous?

Now you are just being obtuse and silly.

You are equating running down the street or in a park and a man saying to you something lewd as you jog by to laying in bed and someone 'may' enter your home.

okay..thats logic.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
And yes it's judgemental of me. Am I supposed to avoid judging people?

@hairblues I was trying to point out how a single case doesn't make something dangerous.

I am not saying those things compare in any other way.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have said twice now that it is a problem. Please don't assume I don't consider it a problem again, it gets us nowhere.

From my perspective it's a trivial problem. But as I said others mightn't think so, maybe some people are kept up at night they're so worried about catcalling.

To me that's ridiculous. Am I supposed to pretend it's not ridiculous in order to avoid offending that person? Or do you think I shouldn't think it such a trivial problem?

you are so dramatic

No one is kept up at night over cat calling

I never said this.

What i am saying is if your friend is saying something that bothers her--just respect that for her maybe it is a problem.

IF SHE is kept up at night by cat calling---soemthign else happened to her at some point to make her overly afraid. Thats not normal.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And yes it's judgemental of me. Am I supposed to avoid judging people?

@hairblues I was trying to point out how a single case doesn't make something dangerous.

I am not saying those things compare in any other way.

what single case are you referring to? I'm confused now

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
What i am saying is if your friend is saying something that bothers her--just respect that for her maybe it is a problem.

For the fourth time, it is a problem, I believe that catcalling is a problem.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
what single case are you referring to? I'm confused now

Women have been raped whilst jogging.

I'm trying to point out how this doesn't neccesarily mean jogging is dangerous.

Because women have also been raped whilst sleeping in their own homes which no one would consider dangerous.

Do you get my point?

Also I often use 'dramatic' exaggerations in my arguments, probably shouldn't people never like it :p

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score

Lets face it. There are certain activities a woman would be more wary of doing than a man would be, and one of those activities would be jogging alone at night.

Sleeping in your own bed is a lot safer, I'm sure. Especially if you have firearms in the house.

It's a bit hard to take a firearm out with you for a long jog.
Concealing it as you run would be problematic as it would limit free movement while jogging.

Hence; You would have to carry the weapon as you jogged along, surely causing unwanted attention to your self and possible jail time for carrying a fire arm within city limits (without a permit)

This would most likely be a state by state situation as most states have different laws regarding fire arms.

Give it some thought.

blackg's input

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women have been raped whilst jogging.

I'm trying to point out how this doesn't neccesarily mean jogging is dangerous.

Because women have also been raped whilst sleeping in their own homes which no one would consider dangerous.

Do you get my point?

i know more than a few women raped..and killed by men.

i dont know any that it happened in their home.

Only one was raped in a bed and it was when she was on vacation at a hotel and someone broke into her room.

Sorry i dont think statistically what you are saying would be truthful from my personal experience of knowing people raped.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lets face it. There are certain activities a woman would be more wary of then doing than a man would be, and one of those activities would be jogging alone at night.

Sleeping in your own bed is a lot safer, I'm sure. Especially if you have firearms in the house.

Concealing it as you run would be problematic as it would limit free movement wile jogging.

Hence; You would have to carry the weapon as you jogged along, surely causing unwanted attention to your self and possible jail time for carrying a fire arm within city limits (without a permit)

This would most likely be a state by state situation as most states have different laws regarding fire arms.

Give it some thought.

blackg's imput

I just have to say that the idea of bringing a gun with you on a run would be considered hilarious and really "Murica" here in Ireland.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lets face it. There are certain activities a woman would be more wary of then doing than a man would be, and one of those activities would be jogging alone at night.

Concealing it as you run would be problematic as it would limit free movement wile jogging.

Give it some thought.

blacks's imput

In NYC area women are often attacked in parks and out on jogs..so i can't speak for other parts of the world

most of what i hear about raped are teenage girls walking home from school.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When i work late in sh*t neighborhood I keep a box cutter in my pocket open sometimes even in my hand.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
i know more than a few women raped..and killed by men.

i dont know any that it happened in their home.

Only one was raped in a bed and it was when she was on vacation at a hotel and someone broke into her room.

Sorry i dont think statistically what you are saying would be truthful from my personal experience of knowing people raped.

You still don't get my point.

I just picked a random thing. Forget your own home then.

Use the tripping analogy instead. Think about what I'm saying. I'm just pointing out that things aren't neccesarily considered dangerous just because women have been raped, or people have died whilst doing those things.

blackg

Reaction score
In NYC area women are often attacked in parks and out on jogs..so i can't speak for other parts of the world

most of what i hear about raped are teenage girls walking home from school.
Yes, I know, I follow what happens in the States very closely.
The New York City area is notoriously unsafe for lone female commuters and joggers, that's a given.

I stand by what I said. There are some activities that a western woman would be more wary of doing then a western man would be, or any man for that matter.
Some dudes on this site can't seem to fathom that concept.
Yet, they should, considering their antiquated views on a woman's place in society.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.