New Dermaroller Study; Thoughts, comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlesXavier

Reaction score
Whats a good pgd2 inhibitor? Someone mentioned castor oil how does this work and when should i use it in accord with derma rollin

- - - Updated - - -

I had the same fear i noticed minoxidil made me have black under eyes and my skin just felt wrinklier i stopped i am now on derma rolling alone, i gotta say it felt minoxidil was thickening my hair but it could just be in ma head (pun intended) ;)

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not planning to be the negative guy. I'm starting my derma rolling this sunday too. But I think people should be more sceptic about pictures like the above. The right picture doesn't look much (if anything?) better than the left one. The only difference for me is that the hair on the right is longer than on the left picture, and that's the reason why some people have the illusion of "new hairs".

I want to believe. But these pictures doesn't do it for me?

- - - Updated - - -

And it's kind of suspicious that no one have these massive results like these guys:

there are good results like here many people have taken time to show pics and you still bring your negativity here that's not needed, don't participate and keep your mouth shut if you won't talk the time to research properly. People like you are not progressive and you offer nothing helpful only your doubt, and the fact your just starting dermarolling and this post has been popular for a few months proves you already have a crybabies mentality, you should have started weeks ago

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
no one in the study did it for 12 months. they stopped after 3 month mark but results kept increasing till 12 month mark

- - - Updated - - -

guys can someone post my results on bald truth talk. the moderator has locked me. lol

Why were you locked lol, I left that forum because they moderate so heavy. I was posting my finasteride experiance and all of a sudden every post of mine had to be approved. Thats when I Knew it was a sham site. They also charge surgeons to have the ability to post there. If they dont pay then they dont play and they go out of their way to elevate negative content about them. You cant even mention a surgeon that doesnt pay up or their info is removed. I asked a question about a consult I went on and they removed the guys name and everything, left the question which was no use without the info so I dont know what theyre doing there.

Think mine might make it in today.
I showed my buddy who lost a ton of weight because i read it can also be used to firm up sagging skin. He bought a .5mm but is ordering a 1 or 1.5 now

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
That guy just proved what you just said: Both temples are fully grown

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/25910-Skin-Needling/page15

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact...eedling/page24

I ordered a few 192 needles but 3.0mm long from China on egay. Will see how it goes. I have few 540 in 2.5mm and 3.mm but they are like meat slicer not tenderizer!

Has anyone got a hold of this guy, do you know if he used a dermaroller 1.5 or just poked his head with a needle? I'm sure it would be same results no matter which way, but this guys results are awesome and the pics I've seen here from users like claspers and squeegee are looking great as well. Anyone else who doubts then this isn't for you go take your negativity to the Republican Party where it belongs. Self destructive forces are in no way constructive, if it isn't mentally why do you expect to see good results physically. Those who know it will work will have great results, the rest have to much fear

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
man are you still a member there if so. please post my results at a thread and name it to young to retire early results......they dont let me post and i had a line of conversations there with bald people loooooooool.
Why were you locked lol, I left that forum because they moderate so heavy. I was posting my finasteride experiance and all of a sudden every post of mine had to be approved. Thats when I Knew it was a sham site. They also charge surgeons to have the ability to post there. If they dont pay then they dont play and they go out of their way to elevate negative content about them. You cant even mention a surgeon that doesnt pay up or their info is removed. I asked a question about a consult I went on and they removed the guys name and everything, left the question which was no use without the info so I dont know what theyre doing there.

Think mine might make it in today.
I showed my buddy who lost a ton of weight because i read it can also be used to firm up sagging skin. He bought a .5mm but is ordering a 1 or 1.5 now

- - - Updated - - -

guys i see black dots under the skin and i have a sense they are hair lol.(camera cant pick them )

for now here are some pics of today 38th day since starting the study treatment. new hairs all over my hairline. its a poor camera but with its macro is enough to show them clearly. their length is 1/3 or 1/2 the others and they are healthy and not shed even if you pull them hard.
everybody keep rolling and press your roller at least 100 newton. lol.

<font size="5">[video=youtube;w2K2cs4vfkk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2K2cs4vfkk[/video]

;););););););););););)

Attachments

• DSC07450.jpg
    DSC07450.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 472
  • DSC07451.jpg
    DSC07451.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 526

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
man are you still a member there if so. please post my results at a thread and name it to young to retire early results......they dont let me post and i had a line of conversations there with bald people loooooooool.

- - - Updated - - -

guys i see black dots under the skin and i have a sense they are hair lol.(camera cant pick them )

for now here are some pics of today 38th day since starting the study treatment. new hairs all over my hairline. its a poor camera but with its macro is enough to show them clearly. their length is 1/3 or 1/2 the others and they are healthy and not shed even if you pull them hard.

<font size="5">[video=youtube;w2K2cs4vfkk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2K2cs4vfkk[/video]

;););););););););););)

Thanks these are the kind of posts we need and there are tons here on this thread, good results from many people. It works by activating stem cells which will be the cure for baldness so if that's not good enough for you then go rub semen on your head.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
the new hairs continiue to sprout all the way back to the crown i cant show them though. ..... again all people roll like a ten kilo brick sits on your roller.

casperz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The one problem I have with this study... is the fact that the photos show "regrowth" of well over 1 and a half inches of hair, when hair only grows half an inch per month.

So, in 3 months they got these kind of results ???

View attachment 22514

Something just doesn't add up...

... has this issue been addressed and I'm just not aware of it ?

Has anyone had these kind of results after 12 treatments ???

Just curious, and interested in your thoughts.

Thanks

Not sure about this study but I can say that my hair is growing at a very fast rate. Much more than 1/2" per month right now. I also roll my face and I've been getting a 5-oclock shadow around noon these days on the days right after I roll. So it's definitely stimulating the fast growth.

EDIT: if anyone did not see my 30day(now almost 60 days) results thread today I just took new pictures and I'm growing terminal hairs at my juvenile hairline!:eek:nfire: This is it guys!

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
man are you still a member there if so. please post my results at a thread and name it to young to retire early results......they dont let me post and i had a line of conversations there with bald people loooooooool

Why did they ban you 2young? I can't stand the mods on there either and my accounts was also put into moderation. I really don't understand the moderation on there.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
they banned me because i care about thinning guys around the world first than i care about capitalistic F U T clinics and ancient treatment companies

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
they banned me because i care about thinning guys around the world first than i care about capitalistic F U T clinics and ancient treatment companies

I'm with you on that, the BTB has gotten riduclous. They seem to be getting more and more strict on their moderating, Winston put me into moderation for one link that I posted, he doesn't even let guys post blogs of their results from ISHRS surgeons! I don't get it.

- - - Updated - - -

With regards to my rolling I am sure that my hair is getting much thicker, I've even had relatives compliments me on it. The real test for me is when I grow it out, I will be able to tell more easily. Are you guys gonna follow the study or keep rolling after the 12 week mark??

Chromeo

Established Member
Reaction score
Are you guys gonna follow the study or keep rolling after the 12 week mark??

I'm going to roll this way for the foreseeable future, as I've got a lot of ground to cover. If / when I'm ever satisfied with the coverage, then I may roll less often for maintenance purposes. I'm definitely going way past the 12 week mark, though. I think I may have passed it already.

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm debating to continue for longer as well even though it is a bit of a pain. I've only been using 1mm so far, do you guys think I should move up to the 1.5mm? I am finding it hard and harder to draw blood now, maybe my skin is starting to toughen up?

ganonford

Established Member
Reaction score
Are you guys gonna follow the study or keep rolling after the 12 week mark??

In my opinion, there's just no real reason to stop rolling after the 12 weeks... I mean, they just stopped because the study had to be finished at some point, they just couldn't keep it going on forever... if you keep going, you will just slowly get better over time, how good can things get after a year or so?... who knows?... but if you stop, it will be just a matter of time before you start to get bad again...

saintsfan92344

Established Member
Reaction score
I am going to ask a stupid question here, I posted this in the general area and got no answer, I use castor oil/olive oil mix with vitamin e added usually 2-3 days after rolling then a decent shed seems to follow every time, I did it a few hrs ago and I have the male pattern baldness itch,the hairs I shed do not have the bulb on he bottom just fyi just a straight shaft, any ideas? anyone else have a shed with castor oil, it should be harmless but I may not use it again

casperz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I am going to ask a stupid question here, I posted this in the general area and got no answer, I use castor oil/olive oil mix with vitamin e added usually 2-3 days after rolling then a decent shed seems to follow every time, I did it a few hrs ago and I have the male pattern baldness itch,the hairs I shed do not have the bulb on he bottom just fyi just a straight shaft, any ideas? anyone else have a shed with castor oil, it should be harmless but I may not use it again

Castor oil boosts PGE2 so I think it's good. I think it helps my scalp feel better but not sure I've ever gotten regrowth from it and I've never seen it cause a shed. It may just be the rolling that is causing the shed and shed's for me have always been a good sign.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
I'm debating to continue for longer as well even though it is a bit of a pain. I've only been using 1mm so far, do you guys think I should move up to the 1.5mm? I am finding it hard and harder to draw blood now, maybe my skin is starting to toughen up?

Be smart about it. 1.5mm all the way in. Get some Numbfast. It works good and save yourself from the pain. Don't go half-***. 1.5mm all in with blood everywhere, minoxidil twice a day. Play the game nice if you want results or keep on dreaming.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

;););););););););););)

Roll hard, bleed like a mofo, get results! Party like a Rockstar!
[video=youtube;o3CH4ZpAD_4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3CH4ZpAD_4[/video]

Jlyncher

Established Member
Reaction score

Yeah man, for sure. Move up to the 1.5mm.

Status
Not open for further replies.