New Dermaroller Study; Thoughts, comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermusic

Established Member
Reaction score
. If the study worked, why then make changes and add things?
Would be more consistent to follow the guidelines of the study and later if you notice that things are not moving then gradually add things

DesperateOne

Banned
Reaction score
. If the study worked, why then make changes and add things?
Would be more consistent to follow the guidelines of the study and later if you notice that things are not moving then gradually add things

As I am aware, there is enough people doing that, so some of us are trying new things. Now I think I will have to go back to the protocol, but I will also add one more rolling in 2 days after the 1.5mm roller.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
The one thing I like about stickin' the crap outta my scalp is that it feels like it actually comes alive...ya know what I mean?? It has weight to it after a good stabbing...must be the blood rush...

Donc83

Established Member
Reaction score
IM ORDERING A ROLLER TOMORROW. Im about a nw3. Should I go with the 2.5? Also I have bad reactions to minoxidil. Can i get by with just miconazole nitrate? Or is it pointless without minoxidil? Any opinions would be great.

Chelaxing

Reaction score
Has it already been determinded... how?

nobody determined anything. it's all just speculation. until somebody comes in with real photo documented results after a few months showing that they are using a different needle size than the one in the study, i would just stick to the 1.5.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Why don't we directly stick needles into our scalps with a sledgehammer?

Fred. I've been using this since 2 weeks.. It is way better than the 1.5mm. Way less pain and better control. Also hit deeper which is good.

- - - Updated - - -

The one thing I like about stickin' the crap outta my scalp is that it feels like it actually comes alive...ya know what I mean?? It has weight to it after a good stabbing...must be the blood rush...

Yep!! Physically stimulates your scalp feels awesome and promotes reconstruction!

DesperateOne

Banned
Reaction score
Has it already been determinded... how?

Well the hair follicle is at least 1.5mm. The chances of you hitti it perfect is very low, so we need a bigger length. You might want to buy some numbing gel. By the way, don't listen to Fred, he has no idea what he's talking about.

Quadzilla99

Established Member
Reaction score
good movie ;), hey Heather Locklear claims that semen is her miracle fountain of youth.. she might be up to something...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/17/semen-anti-aging_n_3101168.html
[video=youtube;YVw9iHGGTs0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVw9iHGGTs0#t=63[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

here is the bbq guy, we jokingly said in this thread that he barbecued his head, but he actually fell asleep head first into a coal fire, not into a gorge foreman barbecue grill...
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1351889/?page=1

shes looks old as hell must need more treatments or maybe Peter North to do some work on her

odalbak

Established Member
Reaction score
Heather Locklear doesn't dermaroll. Peter North's copious loads won't replace it. She should tune in with what the witch is teaching.

Kirby

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone in the UK dermarolling? If so where did you get the betadine suggested by the study, if at all?

Is anyone outside the UK even using betadine?

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
Why don't we directly stick needles into our scalps with a sledgehammer?

yeah I've been reading this thread with quiet horror.

people ripping their scalps to shreds for an unproven method? you guys really prepared to mutilate your scalp every single day for the rest of your lives? 8O

I mean I know being bald is hardly a good look but a mutilated, bloody, scabby scalp isn't exactly a great look either

but each to their own.

DesperateOne

Banned
Reaction score

people ripping their scalps to shreds for an unproven method? you guys really prepared to mutilate your scalp every single day for the rest of your lives? 8O

I mean I know being bald is hardly a good look but a mutilated, bloody, scabby scalp isn't exactly a great look either

but each to their own.

The actual needles are very thin, they make holes are close very quickly. Most people are following the study and you only have to do it once a week. By the way, you will see amazing results if you try it. But like you said, it's people's choice.

@Kirby , I am only using alcohol to clean my derma, but I try to do it with a clean scalp when I shower.

@Rambo, I think we now need to look into growth factors.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score

but each to their own.

Quantum.. If you come here with a closed mind and stupid assumptions, fear.. I think you should take your cat *** back to "masturbation" and "my girlfriend left me" kind of threads where you belong to. This thread is dedicated for pro-active people that think outside the box. Like I said go back to your proven methods threads! BTW go clean the litter box.. it stinks! :thumbdown2:

ganonford

Established Member
Reaction score

You make it sound waaay worse than it is. Most of us don't do it everyday, just once a week. are 30 minutes of mild pain a week to much for you?

And it does not look as bad as you think, the next day the scalp looks normal again. (Maybe you know it already but, dermarollers are actually used to treat scars)

- - - Updated - - -

"masturbation" and "my girlfriend left me" kind of threads

Man, you can find that kind of threads on every forum, but in this one, I think some guys really take it over the top.

odalbak

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been reading this thread with quiet horror.

I doubt you actually read the study and really enquired about dermarolling. I'm confident skeptical guys like you will jump on the dermarolling bandwagon eventually. Meow back in 2014.

Chelaxing

Reaction score

but each to their own.

Welcome to this non-finasterde thread Quantum Cat.

with all due respect , everything you said is wrong.

1- you haven't been actually reading this thread because if you did you wouldn't be posting this non-sense.

2- nobody here is micro-needling everyday. most are doing it once a week.

3- Micro-needling does not mutilate the scalp, in fact, your scalp is back to normal within 24-48 hours. even during those 24-48 hours, you don't feel any pain and your scalp looks completely normal to others.

4- FredTheBelgian that you are quoting does not object dermarolling, only dermarolling with longer needles.

5- this procedure is so safe that women do it on their faces. THEIR FACES. do you really think that any woman would let anything that "mutilate" the skin anywhere near their face?

Status
Not open for further replies.