New Dermaroller Study; Thoughts, comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
benjt,

you should add glutathione (and semen! haha) in your "understanding male pattern baldness" graphic.

I've been taking transdermal glutathione for months.. My skin is white as **** just like MJ before he died lol and also I can't even get drunk anymore because glutathione is the best body detoxifier LOL... I have way too much glutathione built up in my system.

- - - Updated - - -

Each bukkake session.

Putting semen on your head is totally ****ed!

odalbak

Established Member
Reaction score
Putting semen on your head is totally ****ed!

From a psychological perspective sure. But scientifically that can be discussed. Anyway I won't do it unless someone shows me tremendous improvement over the standard DR+M method.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
Alright friends, I promise, after this one, I will slow down with the posts on semen ;).

So it turns out that VEGF is overexpressed in semen:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7609140

Vascular Permeability Factor (Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor) is Strongly Expressed in the Normal Male Genital Tract and is Present in Substantial Quantities in Semen:

So what is the role of VPF/VEGF in hair growth?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC199257/

So what do we have so far in semen? high levels of PGE2/PGF2a, high levels of Tocopherol, glutathione, zinc, potassium, vitamin b12, as much ascorbic acid as in an orange (google it), creatine, spermidine and saturated with VEGF... Anyone still frowning upon semen? If anyone has a better topical than this, please let me know, I want it :woot:

You know, when you spunk in a girls mouth, or just flat-out have sex and then go to sleep right after, you're lying in your own jizz anyways or have it in your mouth when you kiss her after...how many times have you doinked a chick up the arse with no thought about it?? People are funny...

Forget about the idea of it, it's simply just stuff -- like your snot or your saliva or whatever...it has absolutely no homosexual reference if you slab a bit of it on your temple before bed to see if you regrow hair...

in fact, it would be a great scientific experiment to apply jizz to one temple and minoxidil to the other temple and compare...I would need the self-control to wait until before bed to jerk it after i come home from a demoralizing day at work :jackit:

thinningTooSoon

Reaction score
You know, when you spunk in a girls mouth, or just flat-out have sex and then go to sleep right after, you're lying in your own jizz anyways or have it in your mouth when you kiss her after...how many times have you doinked a chick up the arse with no thought about it?? People are funny...

Forget about the idea of it, it's simply just stuff -- like your snot or your saliva or whatever...it has absolutely no homosexual reference if you slab a bit of it on your temple before bed to see if you regrow hair...

in fact, it would be a great scientific experiment to apply jizz to one temple and minoxidil to the other temple and compare...I would need the self-control to wait until before bed to jerk it after i come home from a demoralizing day at work :jackit:

What are your thoughts on the timing of this? Do you leave 24 hours after wounding like you do with minoxidil?

cthulhu2.0

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm very skeptical of companies that make these claims, especially if they did the testing themselves. ApplyPoly made the same types of claims in regards to their productive being 200 some times more effective than minoxidil with a bogus study reflecting their claims. The great thing about the dermaroller minoxidil study is that the researchers have no monetary incentives behind their study besides promoting their research.

- - - Updated - - -

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Woah, going a little far. I contacted them and these were not 'understatements'. The researcher simply considered mild erythmia to mean drawing blood as an end point. They stopped as soon as they saw blood and not every session drew blood, as I understood him. Definitions of mild erythmia vary...

Reread the study. The reported effectiveness were based on patients own evaluations, hair counts and a blinded investigators evaluation. Only one of the four macro shots shown in the study was a different hair length and of the two microneedling shots, the first CLEARLY shows a ton of regrowth. The photos are definitely not worthless. We don't know anything about the other photos.

The protocol was NOT incorrectly described. It was not articulated clearly, but very few studies wholly articulate their procedure in the materials and methods section of these smaller journals. They likely had a word count limit and skimped on details in certain sections. That in no way draws into question the validity of the study.

This was only a pilot study though, so obviously there's room to experiment around it. The researcher entirely acknowledged this. It's good to take a skeptical approach to things, but your reasons aren't particularly compelling in this case.

Sto.. You were talking about adenosine as a topical?... Can elaborate more about this subject?:salut:

stoicone

Reaction score
Sto.. You were talking about adenosine as a topical?... Can elaborate more about this subject?:salut:

Yeah I use adenogen, haven't noticed any improvement from it though. Definitely not worth using, I'm just using it til my stock runs out!

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I use adenogen, haven't noticed any improvement from it though. Definitely not worth using, I'm just using it til my stock runs out!

Gotcha! If you really want boost ATP.. you should try topical D-Ribose or topical Creatine. They have studies to back everything up as well.. Google this ****

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21332911
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22151935
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3047922/
http://www.google.com/patents/US20040127428

DesperateOne

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, I do think semen is the way to go, but after putting it on for about five days, I can tell you that it's not getting absorbed much. All I get is my hair actually turning really hard, like in "there's something about Maty" haha, they must have tried it out themselves.

Anyways, I think we need to find a correct vehicle for it or else it migh not work. It has to reach all the way to the hair follicle and that's deep. I might have to mix it with lipogaine again, but worried it may kill the sperm and render some of the stuff useless.

Good job on the research Rambo, semen is looking like a super topical now. If all those ingredients you mentioned we're being sold as a topical I bet it would be very expensive.

We need to emulate the BBQ guy!!!

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Even the barbecue wasn't completely cristal ball at the temples, so the 4 month full regrowth seems reasonable, i wonder if he would regrow this quickly if he had a shiny scalp that was miniaturized for years.

image.png

image.png

Notice how they temple are still not grown yet?

image.png

Bam!! temples are now showing as well.

BBQ guy FTW!!! Friday Bump!

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
princessRambo, that signature… Hope you'll get tired of it yourself.

hahaahahhahahahahah!:salut: Odal,your avatar has to go as well.. ****ing b**ch smoking... common you can do better... Everybody with no Avatar..get one!!!!!!!!!! Add a personality to this virtuel bull****!

[video=youtube;h3HqAbVvyp8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3HqAbVvyp8[/video]

She can derma roll my balls anytime!

closetmetrosexual

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyways, I think we need to find a correct vehicle for it or else it migh not work. It has to reach all the way to the hair follicle and that's deep.

How about DMSO?

Only thing I'm thinking is mixing fresh semen with anything will perhaps destroy it?

When you think of it, semen has got to be the one fluid in existence that contains most life-force. Possibly only fresh menstrual blood could top it. (but I don't have access to a fresh supply of that :eek:nfire:)

Are you applying semen 'fresh'?
Might be a bit of a hassle to have to mix this slimy stuff with DMSO every time you want to apply it (which is 3 x daily, right? :$).

Also, probably not a good idea to apply it just after the dermarolling session, as semen seems to contain anti-inflammatory things. Otherwise, applying it just after having punched all those 100s of holes in the skin, that's when the semen could go deep into the skin.

Anyway, I'm thinking DMSO might be the best vehicle.
However, make sure not to apply DMSO shortly (don't know how long to wait; maybe many hours?) after having applied Minoxidil. Otherwise, Minoxidil will enter your bloodstream.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
How about DMSO?

Only thing I'm thinking is mixing fresh semen with anything will perhaps destroy it?

When you think of it, semen has got to be the one fluid in existence that contains most life-force. Possibly only fresh menstrual blood could top it. (but I don't have access to a fresh supply of that :eek:nfire:)

Are you applying semen 'fresh'?
Might be a bit of a hassle to have to mix this slimy stuff with DMSO every time you want to apply it (which is 3 x daily, right? :$).

Also, probably not a good idea to apply it just after the dermarolling session, as semen seems to contain anti-inflammatory things. Otherwise, applying it just after having punched all those 100s of holes in the skin, that's when the semen could go deep into the skin.

Anyway, I'm thinking DMSO might be the best vehicle.
However, make sure not to apply DMSO shortly (don't know how long to wait; maybe many hours?) after having applied Minoxidil. Otherwise, Minoxidil will enter your bloodstream.

Are you guys ****ing serious with that friggin Semen on your head? Stop this non-sense.. I don't recall tribes doing this and they maybe tried everything out there.. BTW DMSO is strong as ****..p**rn stars don't have hairy faces!!!!!!!!!!

Kirby

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been taking transdermal glutathione for months.. My skin is white as **** just like MJ before he died lol and also I can't even get drunk anymore because glutathione is the best body detoxifier LOL... I have way too much glutathione built up in my system.
Will any type of glutathione supplement do, or does it have to be a specific type?

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
I'm impressed with the success I've seen here, so I've decided I'm going to start dermarolling semen into my hair as well.

does it have to be my own, or will anybody's do?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
I'm impressed with the success I've seen here, so I've decided I'm going to start dermarolling semen into my hair as well.

does it have to be my own, or will anybody's do?

**** that semen **** has to stop ASAP... People are so desperate that they turn into witches... LOL Sperm...what is next? Chinese remedies? Tiger anus powder and rhino scrotum?

DesperateOne

Banned
Reaction score
Are you guys ****ing serious with that friggin Semen on your head? Stop this non-sense.. I don't recall tribes doing this and they maybe tried everything out there.. BTW DMSO is strong as ****..p**rn stars don't have hairy faces!!!!!!!!!!

That's some tough talk from someone that is applying vigana cream on his head. Obviously the p**rn stars don't let it dry in their face and that is the problem, semen doesn't seem to absorb enough. Also, semen will probably just be an addition that may help growth.

By the way, why the **** do you care what others are putting in their head. I know you're in the army and are trying to be all that macho BS, but it's not working here.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
**** that semen **** has to stop ASAP... People are so desperate that they turn into witches... LOL Sperm...what is next? Chinese remedies? Tiger anus powder and rhino scrotum?

nothing surprises me on this board any more. If somebody claims they've had 'fantastic results' with all those things, you can bet your bottom dollar a load of other desperate baldies will follow suit

- - - Updated - - -

Ron Jeremy has a hairy face you know, so maybe there is something in the semen theory... :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.