New Dermaroller Study; Thoughts, comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
...stick with the original study!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

nothing surprises me on this board any more. If somebody claims they've had 'fantastic results' with all those things, you can bet your bottom dollar a load of other desperate baldies will follow suit

- - - Updated - - -

Ron Jeremy has a hairy face you know, so maybe there is something in the semen theory... :woot:

oh piss off already..if you're not going to contribute to this thread, get lost :kaputt:

cthulhu2.0

Established Member
Reaction score

- - - Updated - - -

**** that semen **** has to stop ASAP... People are so desperate that they turn into witches... LOL Sperm...what is next? Chinese remedies? Tiger anus powder and rhino scrotum?

agreed, this is quite ridiculous. Obviously some of the users on this forum have not the experience dealing with phony "natural cures" for baldness.

DesperateOne

Banned
Reaction score
I just read that snake semen has the highest concentration of pge2 known to man. We had it wrong all these years, it's not their oil but their sperm that we need.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
That's some tough talk from someone that is applying vigana cream on his head. Obviously the p**rn stars don't let it dry in their face and that is the problem, semen doesn't seem to absorb enough. Also, semen will probably just be an addition that may help growth.

By the way, why the **** do you care what others are putting in their head. I know you're in the army and are trying to be all that macho BS, but it's not working here.

I don't give a **** about what you put on your head.. Just take it elsewhere...start a thread about it? That makes us looks like fool! BTW Miconazole Nitrate is an azole which is used for everything. Me! macho! LOL.. that is more funny than you jerking off to get some hair growing on your balding coconut.. "Caking" your head with your own sperm LOL.. ****ing guys comes here and drag the stupid ideas from other forums..into that thread.Go masturbate a Black Mamba!!!!!!!!!!!! Desperate the snake charmer!!

[video=youtube;jGRpwOb4s4E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGRpwOb4s4E[/video]

odalbak

Established Member
Reaction score
what about snake venom?

Quantum, either you contribute constructively to this thread or you just witness our supposed madness quietly. If you have compassion for our health or sanity and want to warn us generously, use scientific arguments.

- - - Updated - - -

Me! macho!

I do think you have a psycho-cultural inhibition here. You're in the army right? Antique greece soldiers had gay orgies all the time and they were one of the most powerful nation before Rome beat them at their own game. Open yourself to bukkake culture. Why not organize some with your regiment's baldies? There's a part of you, soft and gentle, that deserves to be explored. Freed at last. Guard down and bend over with delight.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
...stick with the original study!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -
Amen to that!

oh piss off already..if you're not going to contribute to this thread, get lost :kaputt:

hahahahahhahah!! :kaputt: Amen to this!

- - - Updated - - -

Quantum, either you contribute constructively to this thread or you just witness our supposed madness quietly. If you have compassion for our health or sanity and want to warn us generously, use scientific arguments.

- - - Updated - - -

I do think you have a psycho-cultural inhibition here. You're in the army right? Antique greece soldiers had gay orgies all the time and they were one of the most powerful nation before Rome beat them at their own game. Open yourself to bukkake culture. Why not organize some with your regiment's baldies? There's a part of you, soft and gentle, that deserves to be explored. Freed at last. Guard down and bend over with delight.

Sorry man! maybe bangros.com ! I will leave this to Form and the other sensitive dude on here..

form

Reaction score
Squeegee, I actually agree with you about not being macho. Your homophobic comments are more reminiscent of a child trying to act tough and it's actually quite sad that a person your age still behaves this way. Nearly every time you start running your mouth it's in response to your misinterpretation of someone's comment. I'm glad you reread my last post; you should do this two or three times before replying on the forum.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
Squeegee, I actually agree with you about not being macho. Your homophobic comments are more reminiscent of a child trying to act tough and it's actually quite sad that a person your age still behaves this way. Nearly every time you start running your mouth it's in response to your misinterpretation of someone's comment. I'm glad you reread my last post; you should do this two or three times before replying on the forum.

Anyone who can stick themselves with a 2.5mm with that verocity must be a little sideways! :woot:

That 1.5mm reeeally hurt again tonite, even on the top and back...I think numbing will be needed cuz it effin' hurts to do this..thank god it's only once/week

DesperateOne

Banned
Reaction score
I don't give a **** about what you put on your head.. Just take it elsewhere...start a thread about it? That makes us looks like fool! BTW Miconazole Nitrate is an azole which is used for everything. Me! macho! LOL.. that is more funny than you jerking off to get some hair growing on your balding coconut.. "Caking" your head with your own sperm LOL.. ****ing guys comes here and drag the stupid ideas from other forums..into that thread.Go masturbate a Black Mamba!!!!!!!!!!!! Desperate the snake charmer!!

[video=youtube;jGRpwOb4s4E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGRpwOb4s4E[/video]

Sure, whatever makes you sleep at night b**ch. But anyways, lets just do the experiments our own way and leave this behind.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Sure, whatever makes you sleep at night b**ch. But anyways, lets just do the experiments our own way and leave this behind.

Relax cumshot! I was just joking!!:jackit:

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone who can stick themselves with a 2.5mm with that verocity must be a little sideways! :woot:

That 1.5mm reeeally hurt again tonite, even on the top and back...I think numbing will be needed cuz it effin' hurts to do this..thank god it's only once/week

Get a 2.5mm.. The pain is almost not noticeable!

- - - Updated - - -

Form the flagger is back!

[video=youtube;HKEaWtJT5ac]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKEaWtJT5ac[/video]

odalbak

Established Member
Reaction score
If all the old dht crippled follicles were removed from the scalp and replaced with brand new follicles, wouldn't the bad itch (resulting from male pattern baldness) disappear and only reappear gradually after some time (like years maybe)?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
If all the old dht crippled follicles were removed from the scalp and replaced with brand new follicles, wouldn't the bad itch (resulting from male pattern baldness) disappear and only reappear gradually after some time (like years maybe)?

Never had that itch but maintenance would be the way to go!

Mikazz

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been doing this for some weeks now (1.5mm every weeks)! Just before my dermarolling session I was looking at my hair I was surprised to see that some of my previous dermarolling holes were looking black. I decided to take my macro lens and I took some pictures and I noticed small hairs growing from those holes! This is my frontline.
8pki.jpg

Attachments

• re-7956.jpg
    re-7956.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 313

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
I have been doing this for some weeks now (1.5mm every weeks)! Just before my dermarolling session I was looking at my hair I was surprised to see that some of my previous dermarolling holes were looking black. I decided to take my macro lens and I took some pictures and I noticed small hairs growing from those holes! This is my frontline.
8pki.jpg

Awesome Mikazz! Keep on rollin!!

- - - Updated - - -

Picture of bald temple filling in..

- - - Updated - - -

DesperateOne

Banned
Reaction score
8pki.jpg

Yeah that is great, do you only have hairloss on your temples?

Also have people noticed some shedding recently? I think I had some shedding even though I had it controlled, well maybe that can be good.

Mikazz

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah that is great, do you only have hairloss on your temples?

No, I have diffuse hairloss on the top of my head.

Also have people noticed some shedding recently?

No shedding recently. Actually, I think I may lose less hair than before. Maybe because I already had two shedding phases with minoxidil alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.