New Dermaroller Study; Thoughts, comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Hi squeegee,

You still keep using the dermaroller once a week and minoxidil every other day?
In terms of pain the 2.5mm is much better, no tears? lol

Mori ! way better! way way better! 1.5mm is terrible.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you think the use of betadine(?) by the researchers behind the study was just typical clinical (over)precaution? I mean, I cut myself shaving literally every day, have as long as I've been old enough to shave, and don't clean my skin to clinical conditions every day and not killed myself yet...

Just like me Kirby! I have baby sensitive skin in my face. it bleeds everyday. I am still alive today. so a good clean head with a sterilized roller.. you are good to go! Humans have a tendency to over-think everything!

- - - Updated - - -

People on other forums are talking about adding chicken poop, the only concern is beign called sh*t head.

Anyways, it seems that I started good but no more progress and even worse I think I am shedding. I don't think sheddin is suppose to happen with this method, or do you guys think its possible.

Which forums you guys are going on? LOL sperm piss and ****.. I heard them all.

DesperateOne

Banned
Reaction score
Mori ! way better! way way better! 1.5mm is terrible.

- - - Updated - - -

Just like me Kirby! I have baby sensitive skin in my face. it bleeds everyday. I am still alive today. so a good clean head with a sterilized roller.. you are good to go! Humans have a tendency to over-think everything!

- - - Updated - - -

Which forums you guys are going on? LOL sperm piss and ****.. I heard them all.

Haha, i read that somewhere, can't remember where, most likely a troll though. Looks like the sperm is a dead end, it does t absorb enough.
Do you watch the bald truth show? Spencer is getting lazy, I know its a Jewish thing but still.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, I do think semen is the way to go, but after putting it on for about five days, I can tell you that it's not getting absorbed much. All I get is my hair actually turning really hard, like in "there's something about Maty" haha, they must have tried it out themselves.

Is it fair to say your saving cash on hair gel now?

seemus

Reaction score
Here's an interesting question:

If the objective of the dermarolling community trial is to create a 'cheap mans version of Follica' why, unlike Follica, are we waiting 24 hours before applying topicals?

In the recent patent made public with Follica's method, they apply their topical treatments soon after the scalp is wounded with a laser. In their other published articles, they stated 'amonixidil' was applied after wounding. I've mentioned it before but my body heals FAST, I had 4 wisdom teeth pulled recently and gum grafting, both times my surgeon (performing both procedures) says my anatomy is crazy and hasn't seen anyone heal that quickly in a long time. The same happens to my scalp when I dermaroll, the itchiness/soreness from the dermarolling is gone after a few hours which leads me to believe that those open wounds created by the dermaroller have closed up quickly, which from what I gather, is going against Follica's method as they try to SLOW DOWN the healing process and apply their topicals.

Thoughts??

- - - Updated - - -

No, I've only been on it a few weeks and also was using oleyl/pg as the vehicle for a few days which actually increased my shedding EXTREMELY. I'd say I'm in a recovery state. It's too early to tell either way if its working or not, but my shedding HAS decreased.
okay. . . well plz do make a separate post abt its effect in the near future. best of luck to you.

LongWayHome

Established Member
Reaction score
Haha, i read that somewhere, can't remember where, most likely a troll though. Looks like the sperm is a dead end, it does t absorb enough.
Do you watch the bald truth show? Spencer is getting lazy, I know its a Jewish thing but still.

So now you're a nazi too.
Listen, you are a pathetic man and I can bet your life is miserable, I guess you look like crap,
so you come to these forums and get out all of the "bad emotions".
You crossed a line here, and if no one can see this they are stupid as much as you.
Spencer, you retard, dedicated his life for hair loss, so guys like yourself could get a solution.
I guess that maybe after so many bull**** over the years he, you know, got tried.
What have you done for the industry?

thinningTooSoon

Reaction score
semen has to go through liquefaction when the gel formed by proteins from the seminal vesicles is broken up and the semen becomes more liquid, It normally takes less than 20 minutes for the sample to change from a thick gel into a liquid. In the "National Institute for Health and Care" guidelines, a liquefaction time within 60 minutes is regarded as within normal ranges. What this all means is if you intend to use it as a topical, you have to let sit and go through liquefaction, otherwise you will experience exactly what you are experiencing and it won't absorb as fast.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semen_analysis#Liquefaction

There are various sources on pubmed supporting this time frame. I have done more research and I do think semen might just be the best and most potent growth factors/anti-oxidant rich solution we have in our possession and there are other insanely beneficial hair growth factors in addition to the ones I have already posted , but I don't care about posting anything more related to semen, as close mindedness is turning this into a mockery/jock fest in this so called experimental forum ;). In any case good luck buddy...

@odabalk: that signature never gets old ;)... can't stop starring at tyrion lannister bitchslapping that little turd joffrey, Game of Thrones FTW :D

Please don't stop the semen related posts. I, for one, am genuinely interested and if people are able to stick needles in their heads then I'm sure they won't have any problems with sperm!

Question: do you think it should be applied though out the 7 day cycle or is there an optimum window?

DesperateOne

Banned
Reaction score
Listen, you are a pathetic man and I can bet your life is miserable, I guess you look like crap,
You crossed a line here, and if no one can see this they are stupid as much as you.
Spencer, you retard, dedicated his life for hair loss, so guys like yourself could get a solution.
I guess that maybe after so many bull**** over the years he, you know, got tried.
One of the problems about online is you can't sense the to e of it. Look at a few of my posts, I don't take it as serious as you might think, I do try to contribute to finding a cure. When I said about a Spencer being Jewish, I said it with sarcasm, I loled on my own, is that too hard to understand? It also always see a that when someone mentions Jewish, people always go back to the same junk of Nazis, give it a rest. Crossed the line?... You fool.

Sparky4444

Reaction score

..and Spencer broke the Dr. Wesley scarless FUE coming very soon -- which will be a game-changer, and Spencer is HIGH on it, which doesn't happen with any treatment, very often at all...

...That was a effin stupid remark...I think everyone will just pass over this clowns posts from here on in..reputation is everything with the alternative treatments angle...I've banned you from my reading

odalbak

Established Member
Reaction score
close mindedness is turning this into a mockery/jock fest in this so called experimental forum

Don't stop about semen. It's interesting. Forget about irrational reactions from Squeegee or else. When it comes to gender or sex the scientific mindset of many immediately switches off. Let's remain fearlessly rational and avoid any form of obscurantism. Our hair is at stake.

DesperateOne

Banned
Reaction score
semen has to go through liquefaction when the gel formed by proteins from the seminal vesicles is broken up and the semen becomes more liquid, It normally takes less than 20 minutes for the sample to change from a thick gel into a liquid. In the "National Institute for Health and Care" guidelines, a liquefaction time within 60 minutes is regarded as within normal ranges. What this all means is if you intend to use it as a topical, you have to let sit and go through liquefaction, otherwise you will experience exactly what you are experiencing and it won't absorb as fast.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semen_analysis#Liquefaction

There are various sources on pubmed supporting this time frame. I have done more research and I do think semen might just be the best and most potent growth factors/anti-oxidant rich solution we have in our possession and there are other insanely beneficial hair growth factors in addition to the ones I have already posted , but I don't care about posting anything more related to semen, as close mindedness is turning this into a mockery/jock fest in this so called experimental forum ;). In any case good luck buddy...

@odabalk: that signature never gets old ;)... can't stop starring at tyrion lannister bitchslapping that little turd joffrey, Game of Thrones FTW :D
Oh well then, that sounds like great advice. Lets start a new thread about semen because even though it is very promising, it's not a good idea mixing threads anymore, specially for new members trying to read 100+ pages. I guess I will put it in a platic cup and let it liquify a bit. Thanks for the awesome research Rambo, I will do my part with the experimentation.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Just curious:
Is your 2.5mm roller the same brand and the same needle count as your 1.5mm roller?

nope some MT purple color brand that I bough on Amazon.com

- - - Updated - - -

Don't stop about semen. It's interesting. Forget about irrational reactions from Squeegee or else. When it comes to gender or sex the scientific mindset of many immediately switches off. Let's remain fearlessly rational and avoid any form of obscurantism. Our hair is at stake.

I know you like Semen Odalbak..:doctor:

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Ah..not exactly! But it isn't that expensive as has been said already..as well as good for hair.

**** Jacob! Where were you?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
I know you guys like to talk about "caking" your head with your own Ballsjuice.. But why don't you start a thread about it? New people come on here for the derma roller subject and end up mixed up with semen studies and ****..Having his own thread will probably have more merit.. Call it the Bukkake thread.

- - - Updated - - -

It is my third day after rollin. I rolled it on Sunday night. I am shedding dead skin. Derma rolling the skin looks just like a sunburn ..Pink-ish days for few days then shedding.. I hate that side effect form rolling.. shedding dead skin lol

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please, can you link this study?
TIA

Even the barbecue wasn't completely cristal ball at the temples, so the 4 month full regrowth seems reasonable, i wonder if he would regrow his quickly if he had a shiny scalp that was miniaturized for years.

image.png

image.png

Notice how they temple are still not grown yet?

image.png

Bam!! temples are now showing as well.

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
Got my 1.0mm Dermaroller today, yes it's not the 1.5mm but that's what I'm starting with. Was there actually any scientific reasoning behind the use of the 1.5mm size anyway?

odalbak

Established Member
Reaction score
Probably not.

- - - Updated - - -

Because of the science behind it, I think there is no reason not to apply every single day as far as wound healing is concerned. The reason why it was brought up in the first place in this thread is because the density of PGE2 in semen is about 23000ng/ml where as balding scalp has only about a density of 3.2ng/ml

If semen contains amazing growth factors, how about risks of mean cell development in our context of repeated wounding? Some recommend to avoid keeping sperm in the vaginal tract to avoid cervical cancer… Just a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.