New Dermaroller Study; Thoughts, comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesperateOne

Banned
Reaction score
Rambo you should start the Semen thread since you're the most knowledgeable about it and know the links to the patents and studies, then you can link it to us here.

ganonford

Established Member
Reaction score
PrincessRambo, as some have said, you should open a new thread to talk about semen, it is very interesting, but it gets confussing to follow two different topics in one single thread, and we can easly get off-topic. You have to be the one to do it because you're the one who knows the most about it. There we can talk about it without any regard for anything else.

thinningTooSoon

Reaction score
Because of the science behind it, I think there is no reason not to apply every single day as far as wound healing is concerned. The reason why it was brought up in the first place in this thread is because the density of PGE2 in semen is about 23000ng/ml where as balding scalp has only about a density of 3.2ng/ml (according to cotsarelis). That was the relevance to the wound healing theory, plus the content of VEGF is through the roof, so again it is very relevant to wound healing, in fact, on paper it is a gazillion times more relevant to wound healing than keto, ru, cb, mico and all the other crap (excuse the language) discussed in this thread as far as the science behind wound induced hair neo genesis is concerned. Now we can all freak out about how disgusting it makes us feel, but yeah let's open another thread about it if we will and do that for all of the other stuff as well and keep this one for just, dermaroll + minoxidil and not discuss anything else </sarcasm> ;)

Thanks I really appreciate your help :)

Personally I don't see the need for a separate thread as I think this is very relevant to wound healing but I admit its not strictly part of the study.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Got my 1.0mm Dermaroller today, yes it's not the 1.5mm but that's what I'm starting with. Was there actually any scientific reasoning behind the use of the 1.5mm size anyway?

Smaller size got used in the past with minimal success. The new study came in with a 1.5mm size with success. Which part of the story you are not getting?

- - - Updated - - -

Princessrambo, you have a seminal influence on our hair growth strategies.

Each time the sperm subject is around Odal is always ready to join the buddake party.:grouphug::jackit:

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah but they never did any studies in this way with various sizes so who knows 1.0mm could just as effective, 2.5mm could be more effective etc
1.5mm may not even be necessary, the more sizes people try out the best. So shut your trap Squeegee you maniac.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah but they never did any studies in this way with various sizes so who knows 1.0mm could just as effective, 2.5mm could be more effective etc
1.5mm may not even be necessary, the more sizes people try out the best. So shut your trap Squeegee you maniac.

LOL be a ****ing guinea pig then.

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
You are a guinea pig as well you ignorant twat! You're using 2.5mm you could even be causing damage to your hair. You sir are a moron.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Indeed there are various peer reviewed studies that indicates that because the insanely high amount of PGE2 in semen, it can exacerbate cervical cancer for susceptible women.

http://www.mrc.ac.uk/Newspublications/News/MRC002that621

in most environments PGE2 is a growth signal, it basically tells cells, grow grow grow, PGD2 tends to have the opposite role as PGE2 but in some environments their roles are inverted (meaning PGD2 is pro inflamatory and PGE2 the opposite). Cots definitely showed that in hair follicle PGE2 grows the cell and PGD2 shrinks it, so to speak. I will start a semen only thread.

In any case, I found some very valuable non semen related information for all of us (hope that's appropriate here :))

I would advise anyone to simply vigorously brush for 10 seconds or so before applying minoxidil, it is very effective:

Transderma drug delivery system: skin perturbation devices

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17618097

Effect of abrasion induced by a rotating brush on the skin permeation of solutes with varying physicochemical properties.

This is significant folks, this is just a simple rotating brush bristle device that increases permeability by up to 100 times.

:uglylol:

Princess. we all know your love c*m.. Now..Please start your own thread so it is easier on people to track your studies and ****. and also get rid of the dwarf slapping gif.. it is beyond gay.

DesperateOne

Banned
Reaction score
Just did another session and there was plenty of blood now, just that it seems to be absorbed by the hair a bit. For some reason I had blinding pain for the first couple of minutes and then it went away, lol weird. Anyways, I think I will just order that Japanese oil. So Rambo, are you going to create the thread? I can create if you don't want but I don't know all the resources, but I will try out my best.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
You are a guinea pig as well you ignorant twat! You're using 2.5mm you could even be causing damage to your hair. You sir are a moron.

I am an ignorant twit? causing damage to my hair? LOL.. my pumpkin and hair are doing fine with great results. 2.5mm is way less painful than the 1.5mm, you don't need to press that much.. Why you want to half *** the mother****ing study saying that 1.5mm was used in the first place? I am the ignorant one? The smaller sizes derma roller been used in the past with no or minimal success.. There is also a guy in this very thread reporting no results using 1 ****ing mm derma roller. By using the 2.5mm, I achieved less pain, less blood and great ****ing results. I am trying to rebuild the subcutaneous fat. You sir are nominated for the HairLossTalk.com dumbass of the year award. All you have is a big mouth and 1.mm derma roller. You should shove it up your ***. Please and thank you.

http://www.cosmeticsdesign-europe.c...ify-fatty-skin-cells-as-a-reason-for-baldness
http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...cia-retains-hair-fo?highlight=progenitor+cell

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
I like gay, my brother is gay and I love him to death, I like you too, so come, give me a hug sweetie, life isn't so bad...

tumblr_loexp9o0LE1qbao9to1_500.gif

@DesperateOne, go ahead and create it, I will update it as we go along, probably tonight. Thanks.

hahahahahahah! Rambo I love you too but Odal can be your sperm donor. I'll pass my turn.

- - - Updated - - -

I swear someone here is related to the angry german kid

[video=youtube;q8SWMAQYQf0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8SWMAQYQf0[/video]

hahahahahahahahahah hilarious ****!!

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
Actually I called you a twat ;) not a twit. Only a twat would think that I called him a twit :)

And actually Pretty Fly reported results with a 0.5 so really we don't know what size is best. Where are these great results of yours Squeegee? Do have any clear comparison photos for us to see? I think that 2.5mm is piercing too fair into your skull, you seem agitated. Maybe you just need some semen on your head?

Your logic with the 2.5mm makes no sense, if you press all the way with a 1.5mm and if you press down 1.5mm into your scalp with a 2.5mm you should feel the same amount of pain.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Actually I called you a twat ;) not a twit. Only a twat would think that I called him a twit :)

And actually Pretty Fly reported results with a 0.5 so really we don't know what size is best. Where are these great results of yours Squeegee? Do have any clear comparison photos for us to see? I think that 2.5mm is piercing too fair into your skull, you seem agitated. Maybe you just need some semen on your head?

Your logic with the 2.5mm makes no sense, if you press all the way with a 1.5mm and if you press down 1.5mm into your scalp with a 2.5mm you should feel the same amount of pain.

My logic doesn't make senses? OK Why don't you try it before saying anything dumb? Theorizing **** is easy. I was thinking the same way until I tried it.

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
Well can you explain it then? Why on earth would a 2.5mm (a bigger needle) be less painful?? Does it have less needles than the 1.5mm you had? I'm generally asking out if interest because if you're right then I'll try it.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Well can you explain it then? Why on earth would a 2.5mm (a bigger needle) be less painful?? Does it have less needles than the 1.5mm you had? I'm generally asking out if interest because if you're right then I'll try it.

It is like a velcro. My 2.5mm has more needles. It is tough to explain it in words but having the needles deeper in the skin allows a better control, the wound looks better as well and bleed less. You don't rush the movements because it is less painful as well. With the 1.5mm I had a tendency to rush it and pressing more causing bigger wounds with the needle..

Sparky4444

Reaction score
I'm using a 1.5mm and I didn't show any wounding the next day...I might not have been very aggressive at it, though

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
It is like a velcro. My 2.5mm has more needles. It is tough to explain it in words but having the needles deeper in the skin allows a better control, the wound looks better as well and bleed less. You don't rush the movements because it is less painful as well. With the 1.5mm I had a tendency to rush it and pressing more causing bigger wounds with the needle..

How do you know how much pressure to apply?? Are you just trying to insert them about half way?

Status
Not open for further replies.