New Dermaroller Study; Thoughts, comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Actually this was the first forum I joined ;) are you really 35? Man I feel sorry for you arguing with people on the internet ten years younger than you lol. How's the 2.5mm going? You never answered my questions btw about how deep you penetrate it, are you aiming to go 1.5mm deep with the 2.5?

Man. I don't look and feel 35 years old. I don't have kids or wife. I have 2 tours in Afghanistan. I could care ****ing less what you think about me.. I enjoy life as much as I can. A lot of you are just here to b**ch about everything. I sound really impatient, I agree ..because I have zero tolerance for weak *** negative people. Yes, the derma roller will hurts.. big ****ing deal. 5 minutes a week and time will reverse and help your baldness. Not happy with pain? Get a good numb cream. This thread is filled with weak *** bitching people.. hating and bitching on people results and everything positive. Breaking bald ****ing read what I said last time when you asked me the same ****ing question.. Scroll back and ****ing look the ****ing studies... I use the 2.5mm to rebuilt the subcutaneous fat which feed your hair with the progenitor cells. This is why I am ****ing impatient.. A real ****ing kindergarten.. ****ing bunch of lazy *** kids that want the answers thrown to their faces..

- - - Updated - - -

Squegee's logic - ​The bigger the needle, the less painful it will be. Seems legit.

nope. I told you already. Having longer needles helps with the control of the derma roller. Everything happens slower and you don't feel the need to push on the roller to get results.

orenbmo

Reaction score
my god the amount of broken skeptical loosers on this post has become annoying ... there are about 2 times more evidance in this thread then needed for you guys to atleast shut up and watch instead of bitching around calling everyone here fruad and troll.

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys I think I broke squeegee 8O he's gonna burst!

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe you are not pushing hard enough with the 2.5mm, someone applying a lot of pressure with the 1.5mm may be doing a better job than what you are doing with the 2.5mm. And when you rant like that you do sound like a kid yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

:uglylol:

- - - Updated - - -

BB...you can't break..or burst...squeegee. Sorry :mrgreen:

Why? have you tried before? ;) Well I might just end up giving him a hernia instead lol!

odalbak

Established Member
Reaction score
La moutarde est montée au nez du Colonel. Everyone : respect Squeegee. He's a gem on this forum. We need him as much as he needs us. Let's be constructive and decent. It's ironic that this thread started with calm, enthusiasm and intelligence, and now that it feels like we're getting closer and closer to a solution to our problems, polluters have been appearing like flies around a copious buffet. Let's just ignore these guys and let them in their ignorance. I refuse to comment any negative comment that's not funded on objective observation or science.

Jacob

Reaction score
Squegee's logic - ​The bigger the needle, the less painful it will be. Seems legit.

I have to respond to this..since I know of a person who claims the same with those diabetic needles. She HATES needles..and finally was able to get the smallest- I think they're called Nano(Bryan would have approved!). Well...they actually hurt more than the a bit bigger needles. Doctor said it's something about her nerves. Doesn't sound right..but try telling her that!

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe you are not pushing hard enough with the 2.5mm, someone applying a lot of pressure with the 1.5mm may be doing a better job than what you are doing with the 2.5mm. And when you rant like that you do sound like a kid yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Why? have you tried before? ;) Well I might just end up giving him a hernia instead lol!

Nope...I wouldn't want to. But I've seen him face bigger challenges than you :nono:

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
La moutarde est montée au nez du Colonel.

Everyone : respect Squeegee. He's a gem on this forum. We need him as much as he needs us. Let's be constructive and decent.

Nah I'm good thanks, he came straight at me with attitude as soon as I said I was buying the 1.0mm.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope...I wouldn't want to. But I've seen him face bigger challenges than you :nono:

And how would you know Jacob? You know nothing about me.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Jacob! Where the **** is Bryan? I need to vent on somebody hahaahah! Seriously Is the dude O.K.? Cassin looks gone as well.

Jacob

Reaction score
Jacob! Where the **** is Bryan? I need to vent on somebody hahaahah! Seriously Is the dude O.K.?

Nope..it seems he's died. Did you miss the thread on that or just aren't believing it? And btw..my asking for an obituary has to do with learning a bit more about him, although some obit's don't say much. NOT that I don't believe he hasn't died..although I know Bryan would LOVE for that to be the talk around these forums. No obituary? No proof! Nah..sadly it looks like it's true.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Nope..it seems he's died. Did you miss the thread on that or just aren't believing it? And btw..my asking for an obituary has to do with learning a bit more about him, although some obit's don't say much. NOT that I don't believe he hasn't died..although I know Bryan would LOVE for that to be the talk around these forums. No obituary? No proof! Nah..sadly it looks like it's true.

What! that is a crazy story! R.I.P. Bryan Shelton .

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/...=10&threadid=107757&enterthread=y&STARTPAGE=1

DesperateOne

Banned
Reaction score
hahahaahah Desperate.. You are just another negative creep. 2.5mm is fine and Super did post pictures. Stop being an idiot. ****ing crybaby.. go back to your chronic masturbation and sperm hairstyle at least you were good at it.

What is all this BS man, I thought we were all in the same team. What... are we not allowed to have a freaking opinion, or you would rather if everyone had the same mentality as you. If that were the case, we would all be a bunch of little men going to the army to try and prove something to the world. Do you really think I want to put semen in my head? Well I don't, I am just tired of all of this, so tired that I don't care what it takes anymore. There has been numerous times when a troll shows up on forums and makes extraordinary claims about regrowth and then ends up being bust. The 2.5mm simply hurts more, it's just common sense.

Also, thanks Rambo I cancelled my order and got the mint from you link.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
What is all this BS man, I thought we were all in the same team. What... are we not allowed to have a freaking opinion, or you would rather if everyone had the same mentality as you. If that were the case, we would all be a bunch of little men going to the army to try and something to the world. Do you really think I want to put semen in my head? Well I don't, I am just tired of all of this, so tired that I don't care what it takes anymore. There has been numerous times when a troll shows up on forums and makes extraordinary claims about regrowth and then ends up being bust. The 2.5mm simply hurts more, it's just common sense.

Also, thanks Rambo I cancelled my order and got the mint from you link.

Look at the ****ing pictures and read before attacking a new members that bring content and a positive attitude to the thread . Who is the troll? You bitching about how painful is the derma roller all the time or a new guy with great results and pictures to back up his claims.. ?

- - - Updated - - -

Sad days. Reading his posts in the archives will feel different now.

Totally! I used to challenged him with his old school mentality and hate each others on various subjects but I wish I had few beers with him before he died. Just show how life is short and precious. 63 years is not that old.

closetmetrosexual

Established Member
Reaction score
hahahaahah Desperate.. You are just another negative creep. 2.5mm is fine and Super did post pictures. Stop being an idiot. ****ing crybaby.. go back to your chronic masturbation and sperm hairstyle at least you were good at it.

squeegee, you stated yourself that your 2.5mm roller had more needles than your 1.5mm.
There's your explanation.

Try getting a 2.5mm roller with the same needle count as your 1.5mm.
You will likely see that the 2.5mm hurts more than the 1.5mm.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
squeegee, you stated yourself that your 2.5mm roller had more needles than your 1.5mm.
There's your explanation.

Try getting a 2.5mm roller with the same needle count as your 1.5mm.
You will likely see that the 2.5mm hurts more than the 1.5mm.

You totally right Closet! but with the 2.5mm I don't feel to press on it like a mofo to get the 1.5mm all the way in.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep...he posted it here too: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/70960-Bryan-Shelton

My post above should have said- NOT that I believe he hasn't died...

I know that he had some sketchy background pushing some products.. affiliated with some Dr. LOL Kind of funny that nobody knows if the old man is really dead..

ganonford

Established Member
Reaction score
I just finished my first session. I dermaroller as much and as deep as I could. I bleed. A LOT. I ended up with blood all over my face, my neck, my shoulders.

And now, I just can't believe that there are guys out there who can consider this kind of pain a real deterrence. I mean, seriusly?. What are you, eleven years old?. For your comments I was expecting some kind of torture session.

Man, this is easier than going to the freaking dentist. I mean, yeah, doing this kind of thing 2 times a day would be a pain in the ***. But just once a week?... this is ridiculous...

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
I just finished my first session. I dermaroller as much and as deep as I could. I bleed. A LOT. I ended up with blood all over my face, my neck, my shoulders.

And now, I just can't believe that there are guys out there who can consider this kind of pain a real deterrence. I mean, seriusly?. What are you, eleven years old?. For your comments I was expecting some kind of torture session.

Man, this is easier than going to the freaking dentist. I mean, yeah, doing this kind of thing 2 times a day would be a pain in the ***. But just once a week?... this is ridiculous...

:uglylol::punk:

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Good for you, hope you get awesome results, but I don't get the point of badmouthing people who say it hurts, they are simply stating a fact, as informing others how it feels when they roll it. I do my own tattoos (yes I even tattooed some part of my scalp), I often clean my own teeth, I put my shoulder back together when it goes out of it's socket sparring muay thai with my buddy, my whole head bleeds weekly like a pool of blood in that kill-bill scene where black mamba confronts the whole f*cking yakuza clan with Hattori Hanzo's sword, does it hurt? F*ck yeah, does that make me a pussy saying that? well if you think so then

37516-Game-of-thrones-upvote-gif-gfTN.gif

The problem is that's all people do. The little pain from it is a little price to pay to get your hair back. Friggin 5 minutes of derma rolling once a week won't kill you. Can't handle the pain, then get a numb cream and please stop bitching.

Status
Not open for further replies.