Peapoddy's Story - (25 : Just Starting Finasteride)

Status
Not open for further replies.

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah i was way slimmer 09.. i hardly did any weight lifting just sprint training!

So i was naturally ripped just had to start eating more and lifting consistantly:)

But because i'm so dense and ripped it does give the illusion your bigger

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks monty

So many girls change there mind lol I remember one women in her early 20's said i was too big and muscular, then about 2 months later i started ignoring her and she was all over me haha!! Women dont know what they want

Joe-1991

Established Member
Reaction score
Indeed they should.

I would say his figure is definitely verging on extreme now but he still looks 'athletic' and 'toned' rather than unnecessarily massive.

Looking at this success story makes me wonder where i would be if i didn't crash coming off finasteride. It's crazy to think at one point i was fine on the druf and it was apparently going to do nothing but maintain my hair. It's turned into a life changing, terrible event.

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
@guy83

Rogain foam morning,liquid evening

1mg of finasteride per day(from inhouse pharmacy)

Soon to be adding CB-03-01 with cream vehicle mornings after the foam

d1ndOn

Reaction score
hey peapoddy I tried to look up inhouse pharmacy but apparently its closed and they stop shipping to the states now!? is inhouse pharmacy europe same thing?

Joe-1991

Established Member
Reaction score
http://www.inhousepharmacy.biz/

http://www.inhousepharmacy-europe.com/

You really should get it prescribed by a doctor. I have ended up with no sex drive, impotence, cognitive impairment and other nasty side effects 2 years after quitting. Because i got it off the internet i have no support from family etc. If you get it from a doctor at least you can go back to them and your family won't think you bought some random crap off the web.

guy83

Established Member
Reaction score
peapoddy said:
@guy83

Rogain foam morning,liquid evening

1mg of finasteride per day(from inhouse pharmacy)

Soon to be adding CB-03-01 with cream vehicle mornings after the foam

where u getting the CB??? how much was it, i hear its expensive.

TMNK

Established Member
Reaction score
Peapoddy - you are a f*****g legend! Thanks for your inspirations and motivation you give to the people :)

This site is crap -> http://www.inhousepharmacy-europe.com/
They say "europe" and have nations like Sweden in it, but not DENMARK! How should I get my stuff then? :dunno:

ukmale24

Established Member
Reaction score
Peapoddy, would you say that minoxidil has contributed a lot to your success or was you getting good results with just the finasteride?

WillNotLetItHappen

Established Member
Reaction score
ukmale24 said:
Peapoddy, would you say that minoxidil has contributed a lot to your success or was you getting good results with just the finasteride?

How can you possibly tell? :whistle:

ukmale24

Established Member
Reaction score
WillNotLetItHappen said:
ukmale24 said:

How can you possibly tell? :whistle:

Because i believe he started taking finasteride a lot longer before he started taking minoxidil.

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
I actually started the foam first for about 2 months.The big improvement came when i started using the liquid at nights with the finasteride.

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
@d1ndon

Yes thats the link!

I have just started CB-03-01 since monday!I will keep you posted how it goes...

CB-03-01.jpg

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
My current regime is below...

1mg finasteride
rogaine foam morning
minoxidil liquid evening
CB-03-01 before bed

TMNK

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe i miss something from the previous post, but what is CB and why do you ad that on your regime when you already are very succesfull? :)

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
@TMNK

I just want to protect my hair more and keep my success going!Thinking long term here:)

Thickerhairplz

Reaction score
Awesome results from your regime peabody!

Let us know how you get on with CB plz because am looking into treatments and interested in results from topicals!

Status
Not open for further replies.