So I'm practically bald now

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
ghg said:
DoctorHouse said:
GHG, I am curious what you think. Do you think someone can have thinning but not balding? Or do you consider them the same thing?

Where did I say that? I said that I'm not receding but only thinning, not that I'm not balding. I am balding, be sure of that.

GHG, I never said that you said anything about that. My question was not meant to attack you. Regardless of what most people think about you or your situation, I still consider you a cool guy and I sincerely don't want to offend you in anyway. My question had nothing to do with anything you said. Its a general question? I have read that people can having thinning hair but its not considered balding. I was wondering what you believed.

lock

Reaction score
ghg, you are not completely bald, your head most likely has some kind of bump in the middle (even if you cant feel it, its where both sides of your huge head meet. so to speak). so the hair there grows in different directions, vs the hair on the lower side of your head wchic are more likely to grow down¿one direction. maybe you lost some hair on top at one point and you wont loose anymore, maybe you are thinning and I think there is a chance nothing is happening. whats really clear to me is that you have a lot of 'issues' that need fixing, you should get some help (like a psichologist) because thats your problem, not the thinning, even asuming it is as you see it.

get a picture from the side, like focus in your ear. then you will see that the top looks thick, and maybe the side doesnt. its the light, you know that light exists in forms other than camera flashes right? you dont have to be under strong lights for your baldness to show, dim lights sometimes are far worst.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh.my.f*****g.god. Why does it seem that almost everyone is having such a hard time believing that I'm balding big time? I've posted numerous pictures which show the damn thing and still some of you just have to argue, act arrogant and even question my mental health. I'm tired of arguing with you lot. Cya!

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Here's an idea. Pick up on hella chicks and if any of them say "Eww, you're bald. No way.", then you know you have a problem. Most likely you will get hella numbers instead and even wind up bangin a few of em.

antonio666

Reaction score
ghg,i beleive that you are balding rapidly ,it is not that obvious from the pics but i know you would not be stressing out all the time over minor hairloss,people need to give ghg a break and believe what he says is true

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I agree that GHG is balding, the issue here is that he is not balding as fast as he thinks he is. I have seen numerous pics of him during these past couple of years and I think he is doing fine with the regimen to be honest.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I believe that his hair has thinned out over the past few years to the point where we would say he's diffuse. But the issue here is exactly how bad it is.
He sees himself as bald even though he admits no one has ever even so much as commented on it. Also how can he be sure that it will progress as rapidly and severely as he thinks. :dunno:

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nathaniel said:
I agree that GHG is balding, the issue here is that he is not balding as fast as he thinks he is. I have seen numerous pics of him during these past couple of years and I think he is doing fine with the regimen to be honest.

Ok. I guess I was wrong then, all the mirrors must be lying. Thanks for clearing this up. All this time I've been stressing about nothing. Stupid me :gay: .

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Ahh, mirrors that lie. Sounds like BDD to me me me.

Dario

Established Member
Reaction score
ghg said:
Nathaniel said:

Ok. I guess I was wrong then, all the mirrors must be lying. Thanks for clearing this up. All this time I've been stressing about nothing. Stupid me :gay: .

I agree with that last sentence.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Uncomfortable man, I dislike you. You're a damn annoyance. You totally lose it when someone says something offending to you, yet you're stirring up controversy in every thread I have opened. If that's your humour then fine, but I can't get it.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
What I don't get is when you over exaggerate your situation and then get upset at the flood of compliments that poor in as a result of your threads. You get offended when anyone tells you that you have a decent head of hair. It is almost as if you want to be bald.

barcafan

Reaction score
What i don't get is how the adverb "over", when applied to exaggerate, makes any sense. One would think "Exaggerate" alone would suffice.

Maybe GHG wants us to confirm he's losing his hair for closure, since perhaps his family is in denial and it would totally suck when people just brush you off as if you're seeing sh*t.

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
What i don't get is how the adverb "over", when applied to exaggerate, makes any sense. One would think "Exaggerate" alone would suffice.

"Over exaggerate" implies that a certain amount of exaggeration is acceptable. =p

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Exaggerate/over exaggerate, is just plain splitting hairs NPI. I've acknowledged that he is thinning and gave him a fair, objective observation based on his pictures. I never said that he didn't have a right to be upset either, but the general consensus here is that he is NOT practically bald (other than in his own perception). Trust me GHG it is when EVERYONE can tell, then you have crossed the threshold into being PRACTICALLY, REALISTICALLY bald. The difference between thinning (you) and bald (me) has been worked to death on here so I'll spare everyone that. Besides, you have already admitted to having BDD so try not to be so offended when I offer that up as a possible explanation for why most everyone disagrees with you on this topic.

Dario

Established Member
Reaction score
What I don't understand is all of you who can't deal with hairloss....behaving like a bunch of pussies.
How on earth would you deal with much more harder things in life...and you call your self men...these problems will come, be sure in that.

Ghg you are boring...just like every cry baby here is. Ok, we get it, you cannot deal with it, go ask for some professional help.
By the way...yeah, you're looking like you're not balding at all...I'm sure you are, but still you are very far away from being bald.

"So I'm practically bald now"

Yes, yes you are... :jackit:

lock

Reaction score
ghg, if everyone says the same you have to consider the possibility that everyone is right, and you are worng...doeesnt mean that you are not going bald, but this is something that will happen eventually, and your completeley fucked up in the head now, so take propecia for the outside and go seek help for the inside. what happened to the other ones? like ccs and taug?

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
This forum is full of self-acclaimed Dr. Phils.

zackmcqueen

Established Member
Reaction score
ghg, if everyone says the same you have to consider the possibility that everyone is right, and you are wrong.

I have to agree. Even if the picture does not show it like it is (which i doubt is the case here), why should people believe what they can see with their own eyes to be not true. In this case, they can see plenty of hair, and henceforth would have to be either delusional, or not understand the meaning of the word 'bald, to agree that the picture shows someone who is ' practically bald now'.

Status
Not open for further replies.