So I'm practically bald now

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
amsch said:
May i ask you to post a list of which treatments you have used so far?

Go ahead. I have used finasteride and minoxidil foam. Everything else is too expensive for me atm, I'm a student and I'm not ready to spend all my spare money on hairloss treatments. Revivogen is just too expensive and there is absolutely no guarantee of it working. finasteride never did work, minoxidil is so and so, the judge is still out but I have no reason to stop atm.

Besides, I believe my balding has progressed past the point of no-return and I really don't believe that any of the current treatments could work effectively enough to bring me back a satisfactory amount of hair.

amsch

Reaction score
As you don't seem to improve, why still using the foam? could be that you're on of the users, who's shedding increased while on it and it doesn't seem to stop. Ever tried the liquid version? Get it over ebay or something, it's much cheaper.

I wouldn't say that it's to late. Remember, you posted a pic how your hair looked one year ago. Don't give up mate.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
I posted a pic of how my hair looked 2 years ago, not 1. That was before I tried liquid minoxidil and before my scalp condition went to hell. My hairloss is not caused by minoxidil, my twin brother is losing his hair just as fast as me and he isn't on any "treatment". I'm not the kinda person to try anything that has the slightest chance of working. If there was a fool-proof treatment, I'd use it without blinking but I guess I just don't care enough for my hair to try every one of the current, semi-worthless treatments. I'm trying to work on acceptance instead.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
Why not just shave it all off?

I was already typing an answer when I noticed who was the author of that post. Then I decided not to bother.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ghg said:
I was already typing an answer when I noticed who was the author of that post. Then I decided not to bother.

I"m giving you the same type of answers you gave me. Different animal when its YOUR situation huh?

Norsk

Established Member
Reaction score
Unlike most people here, I wouldn't rule out that you are as thin as me. You have very short hair and your camera doesn't seem to be that good. If you like me were crazy enough to grow out your hair simply to get more representative pictures, I think some people would change their minds about your hair loss. Here's a photo taken last year with an old cheap cam and hair buzzed down:

And here's a more representative photo taken 1 month later:

slowburn

Established Member
Reaction score
As long as your c*** is a good size, hair on your head won't matter with most women. :jackit:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
slowburn said:
As long as your c*** is a good size, hair on your head won't matter with most women. :jackit:
Yeah, too bad our dongs aren't attached to our foreheads. I wouldn't have a problem attracting the ladies if it were.

slowburn

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
slowburn said:
Yeah, too bad our dongs aren't attached to our foreheads. I wouldn't have a problem attracting the ladies if it were.
:laugh: :bravo:

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Norsk said:
Unlike most people here, I wouldn't rule out that you are as thin as me. You have very short hair and your camera doesn't seem to be that good. If you like me were crazy enough to grow out your hair simply to get more representative pictures, I think some people would change their minds about your hair loss. Here's a photo taken last year with an old cheap cam and hair buzzed down:

And here's a more representative photo taken 1 month later:

Yeah, some of the pics I've posted were took with a phone camera, so they're not good. Some are (like the #0 buzz pics on the other thread) taken with a proper digital camera with a proper flash. To be honest I don't have a similar very thin patch of hair on the crown like you, but otherwise I guess were pretty equal.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
IBM said:
Why you dont use your nose as a penis.
Because I'm not this guy...

Attachments

• Roxanne3.jpeg
    Roxanne3.jpeg
    14.7 KB · Views: 807

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
ghg said:
This forum is full of self-acclaimed Dr. Phils.

hes bald too :agree:

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
CopyofHomerSkinheadThanksforadd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.