So I'm practically bald now

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
GHG, after seeing all the reactions to this thread, I would never post a picture of myself and claim I am practically bald. I hate to say this but you kind of "opened up a can of worms" when you made this thread. You are definitely thinning but practically bald is definitely not what I (who has a definite case of BDD) would call your situation. I would say Branden Fraser is practically bald without his rug.

ali777

Reaction score
GHG, I think you are doing fine. My hair is worse than yours, my temples are thinner and deeper. I think minoxidil has kicked it and made it even worse, I'm hoping to get a bit of volume back in the next few months but you are in a different league at the moment.

If you are practically bald, I'm 120% bald. I would call myself maybe 10 or 20% bald, ie, not too bad...

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
GHG, if you don't want reactions, don't post your stuff out here. When I did, I got people insulting me left and right. But it comes with the territory.

Here's the fact, you say you are practically bald. Well I got some color outside from the sun, I guess i'm black now.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Correction HP, you are practically black now.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
Here's the fact, you say you are practically bald. Well I got some color outside from the sun, I guess i'm black now.
:woot: :mrgreen:

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
ghg said:
This forum is full of self-acclaimed Dr. Phils.

Yourself included b/c Dr. Phil is truly bald. :jump: Sorry I'm a dick...I couldn't resist.

s.a.f

Reaction score
If someone wears glasses are they practicly blind?
If someone is under 5'6" are they practicly a dwarf?
To me someone who is bald has between 0 - 1000 hairs in the NW6 region (on top of their head) GHG probably has 25 - 50,000.
Take Norsk for example his situation is at least 2/3 times as bad but he does'nt consider himself bald.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
If someone who is 25 has so thin a hair on top of his head that it absolutely cannot be grown out without it looking very stupid, he is practically bald. I'm not totally bald, but might aswell be bald, hence "practically bald". My hairstyles are just as limited as someones who's totally bald. That's just my opinion and if you don't agree, I don't care. Norsk's situation is similar with mine, except I don't have the receeding. My hair is just as thin as his. The bottomline is that neither of us can grow our hair out and have any kinda hairstyle other than buzz or shave. 25 000 hairs on top of my head? Give me a f*****g break... and even if it was true, half of them are colourless, almost invisible hairs. What good are those? I can see scalp between my individual hairs, so it would be almost unbelievable if there still was over 25,000 hairs there.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Norsk is cool.

Dario

Established Member
Reaction score
Hairlosstalk.com meeting held last year somewhere on the streets of NewYork:
TheBaldies.jpg

HP is that black dude, GHG is the fat one :mrgreen:

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who are you? The stupid one? I think that last post is easily worth a ban.

Dario

Established Member
Reaction score
ghg said:
Who are you? The stupid one? I think that last post is easily worth a ban.

:smack: hairloss+no sense for humor...man you're hopeless.

chino20

Established Member
Reaction score
Ghg, yeah you do have some thinning, but I don't understand why you're so down about it? Or aren't you? Hard to tell, but it'd be a shame if you were man you seem like a decent bloke.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
chino20 said:
Ghg, yeah you do have some thinning, but I don't understand why you're so down about it? Or aren't you? Hard to tell, but it'd be a shame if you were man you seem like a decent bloke.

Down and down... I don't dwell on it 24/7 but of course it affects me. And it's not some thinning. 2 years ago it was some thinning, now it's serious thinning.

Status
Not open for further replies.