Soul Crushing Depression Because Your Youth Is Going Down The Drain

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Weary?

Weary of what exactly?

Of giving the wrong impression as its widely known correlation.

I'm not caring, as I know that a lot of people on this forum speak English as a second language. However other people, elsewhere, might care more and take notice.

There are some things that you should not say or bring up in polite company, such as terms coded as hate terms, 9/11 truth, etc. Similarly, it might also not be advisable to discuss hair loss in the first five minutes of meeting someone.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 80778
Girls shouldn't be on the Internet? I am starting to worry about your mental health, Bate(sh*t crazy)man.
Anyway, I see no reason to not announce that we are females on this forum. When I joined here, what? 4-5 years ago I found it completely relevant and necessary to announce my sex. I went here seeking help for my hair loss (just like @Georgie and @Pasbrillantebrunette did), and because female hair loss can have several causes other than pattern baldness, why shouldn't I include this very important fact about myself? How could others give me advice about hair loss if they didn't know this? Now of course, as time progressed the regulars already know I am female, and unless I've been asked about my sex or felt like it was relevant to the conversation I've never come here shouting ''I'M FEMALE!!!" and neither have the other girls as far as I can tell. Lastly, how can you blame females for guys being thirsty. How is it Georgie's fault that certain members are taking a shine to her. If anything, it's males that should not be on the Internet because they are always going to be thirsty af. Of course when it comes down to it I don't mean that males should not be on the Internet, but I'm just using your logic here.
Can't believe we're still having this convo btw, don't you get tired of it too? Take a breather, co-exist with the female members and focus on your hair loss.
Do you guys quote parts of my posts knowingly trying to misunderstand what I was saying to put me in a bad light or is it difficult to understand the entirety of the post? I honestly don't know.

It was the same deal with my post with pot-kettle sh*t. You're like pseudo intelligent redditors pointing out a spelling error and declaring yourself the winner of the argument.

It should be obvious that I don't want to ban women from the internet. I can't believe I actually have to say this. What I was trying to convey is that the female privilege that you experience in real life should be removed when you post on the internet because there's no chance of having sex with you.

You say you see no reason not to announce that you're female on this forum yet consistently complain about how you're treated because of your gender.
flat,900x900,070,f.u1.jpg

"I've never come here shouting ''I'M FEMALE!!!" and neither have the other girls as far as I can tell."
Sg7XZcy.png

Seems like the defenders of this blatant attention whoring are willing to lie in order to protect the poor @Georgie .
y6Nr0Gl.png

b8f364af-af7d-4a2c-a75f-76ac204f0307-jpeg.jpg

tKUmxnl.png

I have been delaying that for quite a while now... but it's time for me to take a long long... break. I have not decided yet if I would close my account. One step at a time. First the break up, then the divorce.

I feel ridiculous making a thread about that to be honest. It's way too lyrical. I whish I could just desappear without a word, like a plant, and get back whenever I feel like it, like @CopeForLife or @Patrick_Bateman. I admire their decency and cynicism a lot.
I hate myself for seeking too much attention here, even on my way out. It feels gross. I have grown quite nauseated at the narcissism going on in this section; it's climax being the blackpill. Redpill was fun, it was fresh, but I am tired of swallowing. I have been hating myself for some time now. It's a mix beetween the disgusting state of my hair and the need to talk about it so much.

That's the paradox of hair loss: it makes you miserable, but the fact that something like hair can make you so miserable makes you feel weak and even more miserable. You are miserable for feeling miserable. On another hand, the common "that's just hair, get over it" way of mind (mostly shared by fullheads but not only) makes you miserable. You need someone to share your discomfort with - whom roots seem to go deeper than our left follicules. But at some point, all this compassion starts to turn into an endogamous mess.

I am mostly conflicted about this place. Sometimes I would be shocked at the use of terms such as "subhuman", "genetic trash", etc. Other times I would just laugh and feel a great sense of freedom out of it. A release. Finally. It's all that social pressure weighting on us, all that hypocrisie, all the misunderstanding from the world... and a good dose of low self-esteem narcissism. We laugh, but it gets to us. Some friends have been telling me I am more cold and harsh than I used to be...
All that is not that serious TBH.The pills color and sh*t. But sometimes I fear some weaker person might find their youth kind of ruined and succomb trhough redpill overdose. But if they are here, maybe that's already too late and this place, overall, is a good place.
I have been having what one can call paranoid episodes since a bad personal experience of someone harassing me (already told you several times). Truth is, it has been traumatizing for me and I have not been myself since. I jump from one cause of stress to another, imagine someone is going to expose me, regret sharing my picture... I am not in a good place, to sum it up.

I am no help here, I have not given any hair loss advice in months... I am procrastinating at best.

There is also the fact that I have lost my soul a bit. David just made me notice that I used to post much more about books, music, etc. when I first came in. Truth is, I am not reading as much as I used to. I spend entire days in my bed pulling my hair out, loging in, loging out, beginning a book, sclosing after 10 pages, logging in... I go out only for work and never look at people in the eyes on the street.
Recently I had a conversation with @JeanLucBB and @Calchas regarding our favorite movie directors and realised how far I was now from the person I used to be... I used to be passionate and a nerd. Now I just feel like I am a 50 yo girl - no offense to the 50's women out there. Haven't had sex in what feels like a century. I know, I will just log in Tinder and get fucked by the first Chad I see in the bathroom of a disgusting club full of degenerates... right guys! But I never liked clubs, I never liked people, loud music for hours, alcohol, girls with red lips you can spot from accross the room, not even sex that much. I like you guys better than real people. I crave for someone with who I would laugh at all that but who would still find me pretty, still look at me as a real woman, and not notice that I miss more than half my hair (lol).

Anyway, it's not about the possibilities... it's about your character, your sensitivity. Not about girls vs guys, but individuals hitten by this f*****g hair loss sh*t.
I just want to feel myself again. Cause right now I am a f*****g mess. I need to get back to reading.

I am grateful for this place and the truly lovable people here @Rudiger (bbz honzz bbzz) @sunchyme1 @DoctorHouse @CaptainForehead @EvilLocks, @buckthorn, @Afro_Vacancy, @Joan, @Roberto_72, @Wolf Pack, @Dante92, @Cope4life, @Calchas, @hairblues, @kj6723 , @pjhair @WhitePolarBear @blackg and all those that I a missing here. I can not count how many significant private convos I have had here and how funny it was to read your crazy posts. Most of you helped me so much through all that and it felt good to be appreciated by you. The best compliment I received was @myusernamenow (he banned himself) refusing to acknowledge I was not a female troll created by @Patrick_Bateman :)

I hope I will feel better at some point and be back here.

Till then, Zou bisous bisous guys (she is friggin hot!!!)
No mention of these "incel attacks" here. Who are these incel attackers anyways? It's just me, @Exodus2011 that's left of the incels here? Did we attack Pas?

It seems to me that not only are the women here privileged even on a forum for hairloss, they also have to cry about the people not willing to succumb to sucking their attention whoring dicks. Cucks are willing to lie to defend these womens honor/delusion. Whereas when uncucked members are telling her that her situation isn't that bad get insulted. Notice how I never insulted @Georgie , but she has called me an a**h**/douche multiple times. No one defended me, though.
yvBNbA95u0uJn8VTbAZVZZ-G8xOprfZefEPFBNR7-Ck.png

The fact of the matter is that @Georgie is complaining about getting a blister from clumsily taking her food out of the oven, and people with melted off faces are supposed to feel sorry for her?

@EvilLocks Instead of puropsely(?) misunderstanding me, quoting parts of my posts and telling me to focus on my hairloss (thanks!). Maybe you should shed some light on what to do considering you were in a similiar situation as @Georgie currently is a while ago. Maybe you can give her some tips on what to wear when going to the grocery store?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Patrick_Bateman ,

One of the symptoms you're showing is that you think that everybody else, rather than you, are the ones with the problems and errors. It's a common defense mechanism.

Your last post has you completely off the deep end. There's a huge amount of misplaced spin, irrationality, anger, and paranoia. It's not a good look, please get help .

I could explain to you how mistaken you are, but I'm not sure there's a point. You have extraordinary anger and bitterness, due to factors beyond this forum, that are affecting your ability to interact with people .

You're an intelligent man, don't waste it .

ETA: It's not true that men get no sympathy on this forum. I have both given to and received significant and helpful sympathy from other men .

EvilLocks

Reaction score
It should be obvious that I don't want to ban women from the internet. I can't believe I actually have to say this. What I was trying to convey is that the female privilege that you experience in real life should be removed when you post on the internet because there's no chance of having sex with you.

Ok, thanks for clearing that up.

You say you see no reason not to announce that you're female on this forum yet consistently complain about how you're treated because of your gender.

Lmao no I haven't, and you know it. I have complained when you and others have attacked me on this forum yes, but never have I complained about how others are treating me because I am a woman in general.

No mention of these "incel attacks" here. Who are these incel attackers anyways? It's just me, @Exodus2011 that's left of the incels here? Did we attack Pas?

I don't know what has happened here lately as I have not been very active. In the past, I have felt that it was you mainly who were behind the ''incel attacks'', and partially Cope and Stanx. There were also a couple random members who piled on the fights in the spur of the moment, but I felt like it was you three who got under my skin at least.

Notice how I never insulted @Georgie , but she has called me an a**h**/douche multiple times. No one defended me, though.

Have you considered the fact that people were not defending you because, in fact, you are an a**h**? At least you can be at times, you have some quality posts and I don't think you're a bad person irl just very frustrated it seems like.

Maybe you should shed some light on what to do considering you were in a similiar situation as @Georgie currently is a while ago. Maybe you can give her some tips on what to wear when going to the grocery store?

Will do, thanks for that glorious suggestion! @Georgie you can wear a big paper bag over your head because guys are thirsty af and will not care what you look like, before you know it some Chad will approach you over the egg racks and invite you on a hot date. I promise!

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Is that the nude photo? Lol, how is a picture of someone's head where you can slightly see their body below that she is also covering with her hands, a nude photo?
There's nothing sexual about that photo, we don't see her boobs or her vagina, it's not a nude photo.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Patrick_Bateman ,

One of the symptoms you're showing is that you think that everybody else, rather than you, are the ones with the problems and errors. It's a common defense mechanism.

Your last post has you completely off the deep end. There's a huge amount of misplaced spin, irrationality, anger, and paranoia. It's not a good look, please get help .

I could explain to you how mistaken you are, but I'm not sure there's a point. You have extraordinary anger and bitterness, due to factors beyond this forum, that are affecting your ability to interact with people .

You're an intelligent man, don't waste it .

ETA: It's not true that men get no sympathy on this forum. I have both given to and received significant and helpful sympathy from other men .
Let me just start of by saying that you're a good guy Afro.

I don't think everyone but me are the ones with the problems and errors. Many of the posters in this thread have posted reasonable posts. If anything I think I'm the one who's completely fucked up, but instead of sympathy I get insulted and pressured into feeling sympathy from someone in a spot that I could only dream of being in.

It's also funny that according to your analysis of me I have extraordinary anger issues, when in fact I never insulted @Georgie , but she has insulted me multiple times. I'm not angry, I'm apathetic.

I would rather you explain to me how mistaken I am than reading your psychological analysis of me, thanks.
Ok, thanks for clearing that up.

Lmao no I haven't, and you know it. I have complained when you and others have attacked me on this forum yes, but never have I complained about how others are treating me because I am a woman in general.

I don't know what has happened here lately as I have not been very active. In the past, I have felt that it was you mainly who were behind the ''incel attacks'', and partially Cope and Stanx. There were also a couple random members who piled on the fights in the spur of the moment, but I felt like it was you three who got under my skin at least.

Have you considered the fact that people were not defending you because, in fact, you are an a**h**? At least you can be at times, you have some quality posts and I don't think you're a bad person irl just very frustrated it seems like.

Will do, thanks for that glorious suggestion! @Georgie you can wear a big paper bag over your head because guys are thirsty af and will not care what you look like, before you know it some Chad will approach you over the egg racks and invite you on a hot date. I promise!
Is that the nude photo? Lol, how is a picture of someone's head where you can slightly see their body below that she is also covering with her hands, a nude photo?
There's nothing sexual about that photo, we don't see her boobs or her vagina, it's not a nude photo.
It's a nude photo because she's clearly naked???
I'm not going to have a discussion that's not based in reality.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is that? If you are saying that you want to suicide nothing should be scaring you anymore and a simple trip which frees your mind shouldn't cause any negatives :)
Because I don’t want to go insane around other people especially my cat who is basically my child.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
If anything I think I'm the one who's completely fucked up, but instead of sympathy I get insulted and pressured into feeling sympathy from someone in a spot that I could only dream of being in.
I don't think people are pressuring you into having sympathy for anyone. That is your choice, at least I don't care about you having symapthy for me or any of the girls. All I have tried to pressure you into in the past is showing some respect when you post, and if you can't do that then don't post about me/us at all. That is all!

EvilLocks

Reaction score
It's a nude photo because she's clearly naked???
I'm not going to have a discussion that's not based in reality.
I see that she is not wearing clothes, I am not blind. But you can't see anything and the photo is not sexual in any way, so how it is a cry for attention I do not understand.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 80778
Girls shouldn't be on the Internet? I am starting to worry about your mental health, Bate(sh*t crazy)man.
Anyway, I see no reason to not announce that we are females on this forum. When I joined here, what? 4-5 years ago I found it completely relevant and necessary to announce my sex. I went here seeking help for my hair loss (just like @Georgie and @Pasbrillantebrunette did), and because female hair loss can have several causes other than pattern baldness, why shouldn't I include this very important fact about myself? How could others give me advice about hair loss if they didn't know this? Now of course, as time progressed the regulars already know I am female, and unless I've been asked about my sex or felt like it was relevant to the conversation I've never come here shouting ''I'M FEMALE!!!" and neither have the other girls as far as I can tell. Lastly, how can you blame females for guys being thirsty. How is it Georgie's fault that certain members are taking a shine to her. If anything, it's males that should not be on the Internet because they are always going to be thirsty af. Of course when it comes down to it I don't mean that males should not be on the Internet, but I'm just using your logic here.
Can't believe we're still having this convo btw, don't you get tired of it too? Take a breather, co-exist with the female members and focus on your hair loss.
MVP.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let me just start of by saying that you're a good guy Afro.

I don't think everyone but me are the ones with the problems and errors. Many of the posters in this thread have posted reasonable posts. If anything I think I'm the one who's completely fucked up, but instead of sympathy I get insulted and pressured into feeling sympathy from someone in a spot that I could only dream of being in.

It's also funny that according to your analysis of me I have extraordinary anger issues, when in fact I never insulted @Georgie , but she has insulted me multiple times. I'm not angry, I'm apathetic.

I would rather you explain to me how mistaken I am than reading your psychological analysis of me, thanks.

Honest effort.

The main reason that Georgie's the one getting sympathy is that it's her thread. She described a difficult situation in the opening post. She's having a hard time due to a combination of issues. One of these, we all relate to: she doesn't know if the treatments that she's on are going to work. As stated previously, anybody engaging in suicidal ideation (I had mistakenly written idealization) should be handled and responded to gently, rather than in a belligerent and/or condescending manner.

Similarly, however, if you were to write a post describing some of your recent problems, you would likely draw a lot of sympathy. As far as I know, you have not written such a post. We all know about your general anger and frustration, but there does seem to be comparatively little written about you here. It's harder to give you sympathy when you don't display personhood. You don't display much empathy for others, and you don't describe yourself.

My suggestion to you, that you get help, is not personal. My honest opinion is that a plurality, perhaps a majority, of this forum, should consider mental health help. A lot of people are angry, and making bad life decisions. One of my most famous posts on this forum is the one where I argued that many people here would still be fucked up if there was a cheap, side-effect free, cure for hairloss released tomorrow. That goes against the dominant ideology here but I stand by it.

As for your post:

1) You're the one who brought up pot kettle black, and you implied that a woman worried about premature aging was sounding like an 80 year-old woman and using obscure language. It's arguably never a good look to try and gaslight someone describing their depression.

2) She's technically naked in that pic, but it's not at all what people think of when they say nude pic, and you know this. You're being pedantic and possibly doing so without realizing it. If Georgie was actually trying to get sexual attention with that picture, she failed, she looks hotter in standard pictures with clothes on as we can see her silhouette.

3) Women don't necessarily have a safe place in the real world. Georgie has written that she's a sex abuse victim, so it makes sense that she won't feel safe in many real-life contexts. She cannot discuss hair loss in the real world as she will only get platitudes. Some people will tell her that it doesn't matter, others will tell her to drink more almond milk, and so on. Then, when she later tells them that she does not drink almond milk, they will tell her that it's her fault that she's balding, she doesn't listen to advice. [That's just a hypothetical example, it could also be chia seeds, avocados, etc, however almond milk drinkers are particularly annoying.]

She might also have trouble discussing suicidal ideation in the real world as that comes with a higher cost. There's no definitive cost to discussing major issues here, but when you bring up a major issue with a real-life friend, there is no turning back.

4) You then randomly brought up EvilLocks without provocation. She wasn't participating, and perhaps she wasn't even reading. The first thing she sees is that you're simplifying her life history in a crude way. She had her own significant medical issues which she has discussed here, it was not that straightforward for her to go out with the guy from the grocery store. She did share a happy memory with us, for which she shoul be thanked, but instead you're pillorying her.

IMO our default should be to be grateful to anyone sharing a meaningful, well-described, and hopefully accurate life experience.

5) Gender is relevant on this forum as it affects people's hair loss and people's interactions with hair loss medications. It's also the case that it's impossibly to competently participate in the impact section without ever bringing up one's gender, sexual orientation, etc.

I have to go listen to a lecture on exoplanets. Bye. Feel free to write a slow, careful response and I might respond again later.

ETA: NM, Lecture is tomorrow.

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
None of us are safe the real world, or on this forum for that matter. That's the human condition.

Enough of those identity politics, it's exactly the kind of statement that pin groups (here men and women) against each other.

Let's stick to our individual experiences instead of making ideologically-motivated blanket statements like the one you make above.

Now if you had added, women don't necessarily have a safe place in Somalia, I would have been like "fair enough, that statement seems reasonable!".

But come on, don't play that game, it doesn't lead to good places in case you hadn't noticed by simply opening your Facebook feed lately.

I can't believe I have to make that statement but of course I empathize with @Georgie 's struggles and I hope she'll manage to get out of the hell she's in right now.

You missed the point, and it's kind of annoying.

PB said that the real world is a hospitable place to women. I responded with, not necessarily.

We weren't discussing Somalia, and I'm not playing any game.