Soul Crushing Depression Because Your Youth Is Going Down The Drain

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
On my way though

Just saw your thread and hair, looks like sh*t mate. I know you say you don't want the fina until you're a bit older but don't ruin your life over some arbitrary goal you set not to use it for a while and fear, get on it ASAP.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
No one said that. Get on all the proven treatments you can tolerate, and then get it out of your mind, you'll know you're doing everything you can. A hair transplant plan would also be a good idea. Prepare for a worst case scenario, and I mean truly prepare, find a top surgeon in your country or if you have to go to Turkey, plan everything, even if you're still a NW2. Get on meds, research and put your mind at rest.

If you've done all that and you're still agonizing over your hair loss, the problem lies somewhere else.

I’ve been on finasteride for over a year and still think about hair loss daily. I know , I’m a pussy.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just saw your thread and hair, looks like sh*t mate. I know you say you don't want the fina until you're a bit older but don't ruin your life over some arbitrary goal you set not to use it for a while and fear, get on it ASAP.
Lel, yeah, I thought about it honestly, maybe all I needed was to know how this drug works

inmyhead

Reaction score
Very bad idea for someone triggered into psychosis by these drugs
Why is that? If you are saying that you want to suicide nothing should be scaring you anymore and a simple trip which frees your mind shouldn't cause any negatives :)

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My pics are actually in my hair progress thread, where I detail my regimen over roughly two years now, so most of the forum knows what I look like.

That said it's not why she tagged me lol. She was saying thank you, that's all.

Of the men on this forum whose pics I've seen, the best looking are @JeanLucBB , @WhitePolarBear , @davesmith420 , and @JohnsonDDG . There used to be another poster, @Baldhurts, he looked like a Greek god, but he's gone now. I have not seen pictures of @shookwun , @Wolf Pack , and @macaroni , but they're most certainly good looking based on the life experiences that they describe.

We also used to have another poster, who shall remain nameless, who claimed to have had sex with ~2,200 virgins during his youth.
I haven't seen pics from any of the people you tagged(including you),except 1 quarter of Jeanluc's face, which doesn't count.
It would be better for all of us here to show ourselves in order to know who's overestimating and who's harsh with his own image perception.
We would also be in place to give more reliable advice,like in the case of @Georgie .
but they're most certainly good looking based on the life experiences that they describe.
Yeah, alright...Most people are delusional with their super-ego and their conquests.
''Dogs that bark,don't bite.''

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pull your head in.

1518850410793.jpg

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
I will go insane at Norwood 6 - that’s why being Norwood 2 bothers me so much. I know damn well that I would because I am a mentally weak person. I have a hard enough time making friends and connections with my current state of unnoticeable hair loss so I am f*cked when it hits the fan.

You can easily overcome this.
Ignore hairloss for some time.

Avoid friends who are superficial..
avoid redpill views.

In worst case...change your location to another place.
It will surely help you

EvilLocks

Reaction score
There shouldn't be any girls on the internet.
Because in real life people like you just for being a girl. They want to f*** you so they pretend that whatever they say is "interesting" or "funny". But on the internet there's no chance of f*****g them. So they shouldn't get that advantage any longer just for being a girl.
When girls announce their presence on the internet, they are announcing that they want their girl privilege that they possess in real life back. That's why back in the days there was a simple short phrase to use whenever a girl wanted her girl advantages back, it was: "tits or gtfo". Now that normaloids, Chads, girls, and cucks have conquered the internet with the flourishing of social media this phrase has disappeared like @EvilLocks after she got approached by Chad.
tenor.gif

Girls shouldn't be on the Internet? I am starting to worry about your mental health, Bate(sh*t crazy)man.
Anyway, I see no reason to not announce that we are females on this forum. When I joined here, what? 4-5 years ago I found it completely relevant and necessary to announce my sex. I went here seeking help for my hair loss (just like @Georgie and @Pasbrillantebrunette did), and because female hair loss can have several causes other than pattern baldness, why shouldn't I include this very important fact about myself? How could others give me advice about hair loss if they didn't know this? Now of course, as time progressed the regulars already know I am female, and unless I've been asked about my sex or felt like it was relevant to the conversation I've never come here shouting ''I'M FEMALE!!!" and neither have the other girls as far as I can tell. Lastly, how can you blame females for guys being thirsty. How is it Georgie's fault that certain members are taking a shine to her. If anything, it's males that should not be on the Internet because they are always going to be thirsty af. Of course when it comes down to it I don't mean that males should not be on the Internet, but I'm just using your logic here.
Can't believe we're still having this convo btw, don't you get tired of it too? Take a breather, co-exist with the female members and focus on your hair loss.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just FYI, it's been noted by a lot of people that those who refer to women as "females" are more likely to be misogynistic. It's empirically true. Say girls when you mean girls, and say women when you mean women, which are the terms for female humans. In contrast, the term female is used to refer to reproductive physiology, and isn't specific to humans.

It doesn't necessarily apply to people on this forum as many of you speak English as a second language. However, you are at severe risk of drawing an eye roll or worse if you use the term "female" for "women" in casual conversation with normals. It's a non-standard term, it's less standard than, say, expressions like "pot calling the kettle black."

@EvilLocks , what would feel more natural to you, if someone referred to you as "hunn" or as "kvinne"? [Those are the Norwegian words for female and woman.] Does it even matter in Norwegian?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
@EvilLocks , what would feel more natural to you, if someone referred to you as "hunn" or as "kvinne"? [Those are the Norwegian words for female and woman.] Does it even matter in Norwegian?
It would sound a bit awkward if someone referred to me as a ''hunn'' but of course it depends on the context. So to answer your question, I would prefer ''kvinne'' which directly translates to woman. "Hunn" sounds like I'm an animal or something.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Have you been hanging out with that social justice warrior kid again?! You know he's no good for you!

It's typical of the radical left to attribute to words a power they just don't have.

Who cares if one says 'female' or 'woman'.

Those attempts at policing every word that comes out of our mouths grind my gears.

Empirically true... Political correctness is cancer, and there's no other way to look at it.

"But if we were nicer to each other! Don't say mean words! Don't offend me! Don't say female! No don't! I'm going to roll my eyes at you, OK? OK! I'm rolling them..."

Afro, I know you're suffering from Asperger but please don't take advice from the authoritarian left when it comes to how you should behave in society.

It's OK to say female.
I agree with you when it comes to english but ''hunn'' is something we rarely use about women or girls in Norway. I would not quake if someone said ''hunn'' about me but I would prefer ''kvinne'' (woman) because then it's clear we're talking about a human and not an animal.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you been hanging out with that social justice warrior kid again?! You know he's no good for you!

It's typical of the radical left to attribute to words a power they just don't have.

Who cares if one says 'female' or 'woman'.

Those attempts at policing every word that comes out of our mouths grind my gears.

Empirically true... Political correctness is cancer, and there's no other way to look at it.

"But if we were nicer to each other! Don't say mean words! Don't offend me! Don't say female! No don't! I'm going to roll my eyes at you, OK? OK! I'm rolling them..."

Afro, I know you're suffering from Asperger but please don't take advice from the authoritarian left when it comes to how you should behave in society.

It's OK to say female.

Lol not that much, and im sure you realize it's absurd to assume I'm that easy to influence.

Nothing to do with authoritarianism .I didn't say that the correlation is deterministic, only that it's real and so people should be weary in polite company.