Stemson is going to use minipigs in the next stage of their hair cloning research

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
When stemson is literally a cure to hairloss, we (my family lol) will send my father to them as a test subject lmao. He has literally androgenetic alopecia TOTALIS, no hair. :D

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When stemson is literally a cure to hairloss, we (my family lol) will send my father to them as a test subject lmao. He has literally androgenetic alopecia TOTALIS, no hair. :D
When i would see justin bieber restore his Norwood 0 with stemson treatment i would know “the hair lost trip” is over.

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And then now they want multiply hair follicles on minipigs with human skin?
It is a fantastic idea imo

I know you said pig skin is similar in structure to human skin. is the hair cycle of pig similar too? mice hair renewal is every few weeks and pig is every few years

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know you said pig skin is similar in structure to human skin. is the hair cycle of pig similar too? mice hair renewal is every few weeks and pig is every few years
The real question is the pig hair deal with androgens that attacks his folicels?

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The real question is the pig hair deal with androgens that attacks his folicels?
i wish stemson used primate model instead of pig but pig is still a big step up. Even if they can engineer an entire hair, while follica and other treatments are released it can be good

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i wish stemson used primate model instead of pig but pig is still a big step up. Even if they can engineer an entire hair, while follica and other treatments are released it can be good
Folica is very sketchy , 10 years for minoxidil and some adavnced dermapen. I dont trust these kind of treatment

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Folica is very sketchy , 10 years for minoxidil and some adavnced dermapen. I dont trust these kind of treatment
read in the follica thread. there are good trich. images that show great results. SHT and follica can be ultimate combination without having to take other pharmaceuticals

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
read in the follica thread. there are good trich. images that show great results. SHT and follica can be ultimate combination without having to take other pharmaceuticals
The problem is they relay on somthing that is well known to lose effect (minoxidil) i have tons of hyper responder to minoxidil . But they lose all the gains in some point . I dont trust shortterms result i need somthing that would help me in the 10 next year. Gains from follica are just powerfull minoxidil gains thats all .

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was just saying the truth.
Even if stemson is going to figure out hair multiplication, we will, even with a big MAYBE, have access to it in 10-15years+. 20 years is more realistic.
I just don't want that people get dissapointed or that their expectations aren't meeting with reality, that's it.

Sorry then, for spreading a bad atmosphere around here.
You’re not saying the truth. You’re speculating.

There are men walking around out there that have been part of various trials and would probably beg to differ to your opinion.

I think it pays to not talk about dates either optimistically or pessimistically because you’ll probably be wrong.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
the structure of the skin of pigs in relation to hair is very similar to that of humans, depth, grouping, etc.
But only primates more evolved also sharepartly the asynchrony of the hair with respect to the hair cycle.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
the metabolism of androgens for hair is very similar in all mammals, especially when the important ones are manufactured in the same pilosebaceous follicle
i have tons of hyper responder to minoxidil . But they lose all the gains in some point
Any med that continually alters the hair cycle, over time will alter it irreversibly.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I get it! But as i said . If its money prbolem you still can make it cheaper by taking most of your donor zone and leave the rest for stemson.
plus for your information you can restore full density , you can transplant that many close folicels its impossible to this date. It will cause damge to the folicele around it . I think the most you can go is around 60 graft for cm.
(Whic is amazing ) but you can get full head look with 45 graft per cm . So we dont need to spend that much to get good look
But stemson developed a scaffold, they wont get implanted with FUE. So they can manage a natural density... Will they!?

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
the metabolism of androgens for hair is very similar in all mammals, especially when the important ones are manufactured in the same pilosebaceous follicle

Any med that continually alters the hair cycle, over time will alter it irreversibly.

What means by alter it irreversibly? so the hair cycle will become normal?

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand what is being discussed here.
@Roeysdomi says that it wont be possible to fully restore a full head of hair with natural density as grafts can't be placed that close, to give natural density, which is true.

But Stemson won't use the usual transplanting methods etc. they won't implant every single graft, much rather the scaffold with all the DP cells growing in a natural pattern...
I'm quite unsure still. Someone can clear this up?! Thanks!

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
even Tsuji said they can do 126 hairs per square centimeter. I think we shouldn't bother with that. If Stemson is successful, we will have no more problems with our hair loss.
Well, I thought about the stemson approach a lot and about the whole male pattern baldness thing, trying to find research and other papers and stuff.

The fact is that Androgen signaling/ AR signaling needs to be deactivated in scalp tissue.

With stemson you wont clear that up, you just create new hair there, which will again fail in some matter of time due to ANDROGENs; which will most likely KILL them off again. Even scalp tissue changes through androgen signaling, not giving the follicles a great environment to grow.

I think the next thing to a cure is doing botox 2 times a year or so on scalp + stemson + AR degrader topically.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
even Tsuji said they can do 126 hairs per square centimeter. I think we shouldn't bother with that. If Stemson is successful, we will have no more problems with our hair loss.
After all the things tsuji said i dont trust nothing anymore. I mean he said in 2020 the clinical trails would start. And yet nothing. Think about it if a scientist say that with such confident he indeed thought it will happend . So i can really relay on somone that never dilverd anything .

frank33

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
126 hair per square centimeter are actually about 60 grafts

by the way i think that technology limits regarding density will be easily surpassed once cloning comes out.
they haven't yet just because there is no need to, bottle cap at the moment is in grafts quantity

Dr. Zarev is the living proof that 12k grafts will be a cure even for NW7

Last edited:

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
What means by alter it irreversibly? so the hair cycle will become normal?
Sorry for not expressing myself well, what I mean is that any drug capable of altering the hair cycle will cause a loss of natural asynchrony and over time will carry out generalized hair loss phases.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine them becoming silent like Dr. Tsuji lol

Would be happy if they would declare IF they failed or not, before abandoning anything... mh