The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are we sure it is a woman ?

I can't find the original source of the profile.

Only as reposts as Patrick has done.

And its on all sluthate type sites not like an article about it.

Its an experiment from sl*t hate NOT a real profile.

I came across a PUA-hate styled message board, that's called sl*t-hate and they ran a little experiment, it's hilarious. They basically use 0/10 ugly girls and photoshop and guys still hit it. I'm not sure of the validity, but it seems legitimate enough, and has been done before with other ugly pictures. The original topic is on slute-hate and the topic is called "Pig woman POF thread", I can't post the link because its blocked but here are some of the pictures and data.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Speaking of the low standards of the geography knowledge in the USA, yesterday my Uber driver told me she was Bulgarian, and I asked her if she grew up in Sofia. I said that I wanted to visit Sofia because I hear that he has great architectural beauty.

Her response?

"Wow, you've heard about Sofia? You know a lot about geography !!!, Almost nobody has heard about Sofia!"

I think that's pretty unfortunate.
Average normie aren't able to point out Bulgaria on a map let alone the capital city.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait, you weren't already complaining as much as you wanted to?

Lord have mercy on us all.

Seriously, his attention whoring is not only getting worse, now

tumblr_n5hbwzUzJ01soc18mo1_500.gif

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I like you, and as I told you once, friends are honest with each other. And every user has been telling you the same thing, you keep ignoring advice and complaining, all over again and again and again. How did you think we would have reacted after months of this?

dante would you ever smp?

serious question

i am honestly considering it as i have some hair left on top so it wont look completely stupid

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
xander we f*****g love you man!

i feel for your hairless situation, looks aggressive for 22. hope finasteride turns things around for u

Yeah i am not sure why xander is being singled out on his pity-party versus other people doing it.

I think xander is just repetitive in his complaining--so that is what is bugging people NOT his actual problem.

His actual problem is similar to a lot of men here.

Almost anyone here can get laid if they lowered their standards low enough for them to get laid.

No one wants to do that past a certain point/threshold which is their own personal standard.

I am sure xander can get laid if he went with fat or more ethnic woman--but he does not want to (not judging just pointing out)

Other posters can do the same but don't want too--

I think at a certain point they have to accept the choice they are making which NOT to lower standards for sex...I'm not judging just stating an observation on this.

So people are annoyed that xander is complaining about something he can't change--this is same problem with several other posters though.

It is always annoying when someone repeatedly complains about the square peg that just won't fit in the round hole.

He is NOT only person on this forum who does this.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah i am not sure why xander is being singled out on his pity-party versus other people doing it.

I think xander is just repetitive in his complaining--so that is what is bugging people NOT his actual problem.

Almost anyone here can get laid if they lowered their standards low enough for them to get laid.

No one wants to do that past a certain point/threshold which is their own personal standard.

I am sure xander can get laid if he went with fat or more ethnic woman--but he does not want to (not judging just pointing out)

I think at a certain point they have to accept the choice they are making which NOT to lower standards for sex...I'm not judging just stating an observation on this.

So people are annoyed that xander is complaining about something he can't change--this is same problem with several other posters though.

It is always annoying when someone repeatedly complains about the square peg that just won't fit in the round hole.

I thought it was because Xander is decent looking (from what I've been told) so when he does the whole woe is me he just pisses everyone off.

Its a bit like a wealth person saying he is poor because he cant afford a second holiday this year. Rubs people up the wrong way.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought it was because Xander is decent looking (from what I've been told) so when he does the whole woe is me he just pisses everyone off.

Its a bit like a wealth person saying he is poor because he cant afford a second holiday this year. Rubs people up the wrong way.

to be fair to him he has got aggressive hair loss for 22

i think he should buy some concealer and then try his luck with the ladies

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

xander is a 22 year old kid with aggressive hair loss and is struggling with a lot of things

people should give him a break

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

He is okay looking (not gorgeous) but he is decent looking, he does have a great athletic physique he is an athlete.
He is like a 7 maybe a 6 to some. my rating to keep it in perspective Baldhurts was like over an 8 to me, so was Teller.

But we have posters who are not good looking who openly admit they could get laid i.e. some women are interested in them--but they are not attracted to them mostly because either black or over weight.
But point is they could get laid if they went out with these women==they don't want to..

He is having the same issue.

Its not like he looks like Brad Pitt and cant get laid...he is decent looking for most areas of the world BUT he has a 'mean-mug' and that is not going to be everyones cup of tea especially in a place like Denmark.

He also looks ethnic to me when i first saw his pics i thought he was Mid Eastern or Indian.
This is not really a bonus even if you are good looking with a majority of white western women.
Keeping it real.
In NY he would be fine--girls like mean-mugs.

Add to this he does have some social issues...but he is trying hard--i have a lot of private PM'S with Xander so i just don't care for the snarky comments from other posters as if he is not trying.
Yes, he is.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why ethnic woman ?
I have no problem with the fact Xander complains, but when he does, it is often as if everyone else had a great life and no problem compared to him... Also he has a tendancy to ignore people advice from what I have understood. But I agree that he should not be singled out.

there are a few men on here who do not like ethnic women, black women even mediteranian women

he is not only one by far I am not going to call anyone out but it is not just him.

i would say its majority of male posters