The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes it's 2017, pig women get more messages than average joe. Guys who messaged "her" first.
2eqcqih.jpg

mbmolj.jpg

1429c8m.jpg

mbl5qw.jpg

hs8gon.jpg

They are messaging her

they are not out with her.

probably messaging her as a 'prank'

Ever see movie "Carrie?"

She wound up with pigs blood all over her after being crowned beauty queen.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
1475493286979.gif

So you think all those guys are in on some prank? They all messaged within a few days.

No i think they are fuckign with her because its OBVIOUS a fake photo.

So they want in on the joke..like 'lets see wtf this is'

for sure.

Just looked this up

only places i find it are on mens forums talking about it.

How do you know its legitimate? (obviously not)

Who was the person who created the actual profile? (doubt it was 'her')

How do you not know they had an agenda when creating it? (where its listed is not un-biased)

it seems to just show up on the sl*t hate and anti-female male sites.

Last edited:

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the two of you are pretty looks matched to be honest..similar types.

What area of world do you live in?

This is what he believes is his problem.

It is supposedly all blonde/blue eyed super white types where he lives.
i live in middle east iran (and no im not terrorist or radical extreme muslim unlike our government)

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, 20+ guys messaging and asking to meet up as a 'joke'?
gCmzZRP.gif

It is an obvious prank.

If you cant see that then i question your objectivity.

you are a smart guy Patrick.

You should do more actual research and digging into the post and question it as if you are suspect of it to get real answers instead of just reposting it to help justify your own theories on women vs men.

Lets leave it at that because I don't want to say anymore that might be insulting because I do think you are bright--but believing this post its hard to believe anyone bright is believing this 'real'.

Reminds me of the UFO kidnappings.

BTW i have nothing to 'cope' about

I just said in first reply almost any woman can go out and get fucked and dumped.

SO the constant 'cope' memes--what exactly am I coping about because I can see this is fake and you cant?

I have 80 matches in my tinder and I am 45--no cope here, its easier for women-- hands down..

I get it...but you are singularly focused on this extreme image and post--it actually weakens your argument which could be legitimate argument/point.

PS
You also by passed what I wrote about men and women valuing intercourse (f*****g) differently than one another.

SO of course men are going to reply to more women--and women are going to reply to less men--
Because we don't value 'f*****g' the same.
You guys can 'f***' and get off easily in almost any hole
women are not like this biologically or mentally.

So to compare men and women is ridiculous because we are set up differently when it comes to sex.
If we value something differntly--how can you compare us.

what a female incel is will be different than what a male incel base on their sexual nature.

If i put a profile with this pic--men would still respond to it but it's obviously fake that is my point.

Either that or they are giving a fake result vis photoshop etc to make it look as if people posted.

Or they changed the photo AFTER the replies...How do we not know they changed the photo after they got responses?

alien-breast-edited_edited-1.jpg

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score
I run into assholes all day for the simple fact that most italians are assholes and ugliness and baldness are considered something to be laughed at and mocked for.
Look, Dante, with all due respect.... is it possible that you have actually turned into a pre-eptive a**h**?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's an easy way to find out. He can just install a FakeGPS app on his phone, set the location to a major US city and open up his bumble/tinder and watch the matches come flooding in. If his issue is that he finds himself in some type of 10/10 Utopia and is relegated to being perceived human trash, then testing this would confirm or deny it. I don't think that's his problem though - I think he just likes attention and having people talk about him so he stirs sh*t up so everyone can talk about how hard his life is and subsequently he monopolizes yet another thread. He also strikes me as racist since he often refers to those uglier "black" or "ethnic" types as being incomprehensibly more successful than himself at getting dates. So if what you said about Denmark was true, then what he said about uglier people getting dates can't be true, unless he is either lying or like others have pointed out, he doesn't actually try.

I visited Sweden and Denmark in 2016. I saw Lund, Stockholm, and Copenhagen.

They're not 10/10 utopias, but the median is higher than in the USA. People are on average taller and slimmer and blonder lol. That said, very athletic body types might be a little less common. The BF% lower, but the muscle percentage doesn't go as high.

That said, looks need to be in the stratosphere to compensate for not speaking the local language, and that's not worth whining about.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
i live in middle east iran (and no im not terrorist or radical extreme muslim unlike our government)

Only severely uneducated people will think you're a terrorist just because you're from Iran. This is overall a smart forum, the dumbest active person here is probably above the median, so you needn't worry about dim stereotypes. Most will get that Iran has a rich cultural history going back thousands of years, and that many (re: all) of the problems there are beyond the local population's control.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Speaking of the low standards of the geography knowledge in the USA, yesterday my Uber driver told me she was Bulgarian, and I asked her if she grew up in Sofia. I said that I wanted to visit Sofia because I hear that he has great architectural beauty.

Her response?

"Wow, you've heard about Sofia? You know a lot about geography !!!, Almost nobody has heard about Sofia!"

I think that's pretty unfortunate.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I might try a pig woman experiment on POF and see for myself when I have time. I'll use one ugly af but not so ugly that I know people are joking when they message.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I might try a pig woman experiment on POF and see for myself when I have time. I'll use one ugly af but not so ugly that I know people are joking when they message.

Use the female alien photo that is a better test to prove that men will as a 'gag' reply to anyone. Not that they are wanting to 'bang' pig woman.