The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
He is okay looking (not gorgeous) but he is decent looking, he does have a great athletic physique he is an athlete.
He is like a 7 maybe a 6 to some. my rating to keep it in perspective Baldhurts was like over an 8 to me, so was Teller.

But we have posters who are not good looking who openly admit they could get laid i.e. some women are interested in them--but they are not attracted to them mostly because either black or over weight.
But point is they could get laid if they went out with these women==they don't want to..

He is having the same issue.

Its not like he looks like Brad Pitt and cant get laid...he is decent looking for most areas of the world BUT he has a 'mean-mug' and that is not going to be everyones cup of tea especially in a place like Denmark.

He also looks ethnic to me when i first saw his pics i thought he was Mid Eastern or Indian.
This is not really a bonus even if you are good looking with a majority of white western women.
Keeping it real.
In NY he would be fine--girls like mean-mugs.

Add to this he does have some social issues...but he is trying hard--i have a lot of private PM'S with Xander so i just don't care for the snarky comments from other posters as if he is not trying.
Yes, he is.
That's some good analyse. I feel like your time spent on this forum ought to be worth some kind of honorary degree. The likes of You, Fred, Dante, David, Cope, and a whole bunch of others could write a ground breaking deconstruction of human sexual behaviour in western society.

I can also attest to different cities and countries having different beauty standards. I did well in a university city where there were lots of smart hipster like women, but didn't get many dates at all in a working class and industrial city (they preferred athletic guy).

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
but didn't get many dates at all in a working class and industrial city (they preferred athletic guy).

maxresdefault.jpg

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I never understand why people think I look middle eastern do they actually know how average Greek people look like?
Well a lot of Greek people are mixed and all look like Ottomans.

I mean, guess which one is Turkish/Greek and tell me which is which

upload_2017-5-30_19-46-16.png

upload_2017-5-30_19-46-59.png

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well a lot of Greek people are mixed and all look like Ottomans.

I mean, guess which one is Turkish/Greek and tell me which is which

View attachment 53688

View attachment 53689
Turkish people are mixed and look like Greeks the Turkish men took Greek wifes and converted them to islam. That never happened the other way around. Look up on the Janisaries.

No Greek man took a turkish wife.

Your comment is historically inaccurate

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Turkish people are mixed and look like Greeks the Turkish men took Greek wifes and converted them to islam. That never happened the other way around. Look up on the Janisaries.

No Greek man took a turkish wife.

Your comment is historically inaccurate
Then tell me which one is Turkish.

Most people cant distinguish between greeks and turks because there aren't that many differences genetically when comparing people.

A lot of the tells tend to come with dress sense, accent, and customs.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Then tell me which one is Turkish.

Most people cant distinguish between greeks and turks because there aren't that many differences genetically when comparing people.

A lot of the tells tend to come with dress sense, accent, and customs.
The second one is Greek I know him. I told you most Turkish people are muslim Greek descent alot converted when the Turks conquered Greece. If you go to eastern Turkey you see more mongol like / Kurdish looking people than the ones you posted those are the original Turks.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
He'd just need to be in my presence to look better-looking. I could get paid to be seen with average incels to make them appear better-looking than they are, I'd be rich in no time and afford a transplant with the money of losers.
tumblr_n00gr8c3gK1sqzr0oo1_500.jpg

JUST HIT THE GYM BRAH

L M A O
M
A
O

you think anything you do matters to women when this dumb idiot gets any girl he wants for free.

It's f*****g ogre for us normalfags. Beta providing is our best fate.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reasons I don't get laid

1. Hair makes me insecure.
2. p**rn . I really really need to quit. It's pathetic. This is a big problem. I'm not really looking to get laid tbh which of course I'd love to, I'm just an addict to pixels.
3. I like getting drunk and when I go out I take it too far.

Only so long you can blame Chad and Stacey. If I quit p**rn and got a transplant I know I could do decent. I just need to get up off the ropes.

I think p**rn is a huge one for are generation, It's really fucked with us.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never understand why people think I look middle eastern do they actually know how average Greek people look like?
I've been asked if I'm Polish a few times. Don't really know if that's a positive or negative

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been asked if I'm Polish a few times. Don't really know if that's a positive or negative
Poland is f*****g awesome I met a really nice Polish girl once. Too bad she rejected me.Friendliest creature I ever met.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
tumblr_n00gr8c3gK1sqzr0oo1_500.jpg

JUST HIT THE GYM BRAH

L M A O
M
A
O

you think anything you do matters to women when this dumb idiot gets any girl he wants for free.

It's f*****g ogre for us normalfags. Beta providing is our best fate.
There are alternatives - if you look like this you will attract a lot of women - I don't deny it. But if you look a bit more arty and you aren't muscly you will still be okay:

upload_2017-5-30_20-4-13.png

This guy would appeal to the more young and educated woman.

I'd hate everyone to think they have to be jacked. The downside is you still need a decent face.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think your issues to meet women are more because of social difficulties.
That doesn't explain the fact that I don't get a single match/reply on tinder even if my pictures are really retarded. I should atleast get some matches. There is only one explanation I don't look good enough for women to click the button.