The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are alternatives - if you look like this you will attract a lot of women - I don't deny it. But if you look a bit more arty and you aren't muscly you will still be okay:

View attachment 53691

This guy would appeal to the more young and educated woman.

I'd hate everyone to think they have to be jacked. The downside is you still need a decent face.

It would be easier to look jacked than to look that guy.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
You look angry! I told you. Did you tried some pics on which you appear to smile?

chav7.bmp

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys were busy with your conversations.

I spent a whole four hours away from HairLossTalk.com, I had meetings between 110am and 300pm, I come back and I have 16 notifications.

Six of them were dick pics from @sunchyme1 as he covered several different angles, but regardless, the love and attention from several of you helped me recover from the withdrawal symptoms of not logging on for four hours.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys were busy with your conversations.

I spent a whole four hours away from HairLossTalk.com, I had meetings between 110am and 300pm, I come back and I have 16 notifications.

Six of them were dick pics from @sunchyme1 as he covered several different angles, but regardless, the love and attention from several of you helped me recover from the withdrawal symptoms of not logging on for four hours.

loooooool

dont f*****g tempt me man :D

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Xander94 are u posting pics showing the same level of hairloss that you posted earlier?

cos that sh*t would put me off you if i was a hot 20 year old chick

try it with some concealer

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was ironically implying you were 100% right, I thought it was clear.

Sure, all he needs is an almost perfect face and skin and Norwood 1 hair.
You know I thought that while I posted it because it doesn't really help anyone.

I was trying to explain that you don't have to be jacked to be attractive - but you do need a good face and nice hair, and that's mostly genetic so its kind of redundant to advise someone to be good looking.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The guy is a real sweet Heart lately.
:p

I'm trying to make xanders realise his potential with provoking comments. You're a means to an end which won't come true unfortunately. Trying reverse psychology with incels is hard.

That wont save him his genetic fate is judged as is mine beta provide for some ungrateful woman. Makes me angry just thinking about it

LOL I'd never care for a woman, nor fall for one at this point.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
When are you starting dating again dude? When does your break end?
Maybe in a few months.

I'm still dating now but at a very slow, super-casual level that is less likely to lead to results. Rather than it being equivalent to a part-time job, I'm keeping standards a little higher and aiming for 1 or 2 dates a month. I have other priorities right now, such as restarting exercise, making friends, and putting together a few scientific publications.

I have a lot of concerns with the detailed chemistry of the oldest stars in the Galaxy, and I'm trying to raise awareness of these concerns by stimulating discussion.

I did recently go shopping, thanks for the advice guys, I relied mostly on Nordstrom Rack.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Xander94
I've been on bumble for like 3 weeks and have had over 350 interested women right swipe on my profile. I'm not an ugly guy but I'm not exactly attractive in my current state so your photos must be pretty f*****g bad if you get no swipes at all. Like most have said, you probably look angry in your photos so people are put off by that. Borrow a puppy and take a photo with it - that usually solves that problem instantly.

Also, don't post "selfies", they come across as vain and insecure - they are fine for women but for men they make you look effeminate and neurotic. Just my 2 cents.
Well absolute 0 matches can only mean one thing in my case. I don't make the cut as @Patrick_Bateman said and I think he's right after so many months of trying

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Xander94
I've been on bumble for like 3 weeks and have had over 350 interested women right swipe on my profile. I'm not an ugly guy but I'm not exactly attractive in my current state so your photos must be pretty f*****g bad if you get no swipes at all. Like most have said, you probably look angry in your photos so people are put off by that. Borrow a puppy and take a photo with it - that usually solves that problem instantly.

Also, don't post "selfies", they come across as vain and insecure - they are fine for women but for men they make you look effeminate and neurotic. Just my 2 cents.

I have to agree with you on selfies. It's one of the examples of how life is easier for women in online dating, women can just take a pic of themselves, men cannot. We need to prove that we have other people in our lives who can take photos of us, that we're engaged in situations that matter such as travelling and hobbies, that we have a good fashion sense, etc.

A picture is said to be worth a thousand words, but in online dating as people will look at their pictures but are unlikely to read a thousand words.