The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think he took this pill long time before you did. He does not care for women. Does not mean he doesn't deserve a sincere compliment.
black pill isn't you don't care. It's about accepting things and doing everything in your power to survive aka soft looksmax and hard looksmax. Become low inhib NT slayer.

Im still working on my inhib and my NTness that will be the hardest pill for me swallow. Inhib is pretty low since I dont care but NTness is legit aspie

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMG-20170529-WA0000.jpeg

Some of what I purchased, I had noticed or rather been made aware that one is not generally supposed to wear socks when wearing shorts. It's summer here, it's a humid summer actually, so I needed to buy a pair of shoes to wear when wearing socks. Boat shoes (like those above, but I hate that term in general) are ideal with shorts.

I have low-cut socks (for hygiene purposes, in black) to go with the blue and brown boat shoes. A belt has to go with a matching pair of shoes (as is well known, it's why belts and shoes are sold together), and when a pair of shoes has two colours the belt can be either colour (apparently). In the store I bought a light brown Allen Edmonds belt, but in a separate store afterwards I found a blue belt from Marco Valentino. Marco Valentina makes some of the best belts for men, so I bought it.

I tried a lot of size 32 pants/shorts, what people in England call "trousers". Some were very loose, but some were very tight, so I should lose at least 5 more lbs. I'm kind of exasperated of weight loss after 70 lbs gone, but so be it.

Last edited:

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 53701

Some of what I purchased, I had noticed or rather been made aware that one is not generally supposed to wear socks when wearing shorts. It's summer here, it's a humid summer actually, so I needed to buy a pair of shoes to wear when wearing socks. Boat shoes (like those above, but I hate that term in general) are ideal with shorts.

I have low-cut socks (for hygiene purposes, in black) to go with the blue and brown boat shoes. A belt has to go with a matching pair of shoes (as is well known, it's why belts and shoes are sold together), and when a pair of shoes has two colours the belt can be either colour (apparently). In the store I bought a light brown Allen Edmonds belt, but in a separate store afterwards I found a blue belt from Marco Valentino. Marco Valentina makes some of the best belts for men, so I bought it.

I tried a lot of size 32 pants. Some were very loose, but some were very tight, so I should lose at least 5 more lbs. I'm kind of exasperated of weight loss after 70 lbs gone, but so be it.
Good for you, David.

Could you share a before and after?

I imagine 70lbs weight loss looks so much better. Have you had many compliments?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Xander94
I've been on bumble for like 3 weeks and have had over 350 interested women right swipe on my profile. I'm not an ugly guy but I'm not exactly attractive in my current state so your photos must be pretty f*****g bad if you get no swipes at all. Like most have said, you probably look angry in your photos so people are put off by that. Borrow a puppy and take a photo with it - that usually solves that problem instantly.

Also, don't post "selfies", they come across as vain and insecure - they are fine for women but for men they make you look effeminate and neurotic. Just my 2 cents.

Getting a decent photo when I have absolutely no life since my friends left the state for jobs has been harder than losing my virginity. I could sooner root three 6/10+ girls off apps or walk by myself to a club at 2 am on a Saturday and root a sl*t I meet but I still can't get a proper photo of myself. I am stuck with an awkward selfie looking like a retard.

There should be an incel equivalent for not being able to get a good photo taken. I embarrass myself whenever I see my stupid norwood 3 and dumb ugly face.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha good call.

I cant believe you made it to 2000 likes before me. Once you reach 2000 likes you're a lifer - it means you cant leave even if you want to :)

cheers man!

i think i got the 2000th from you :D

dude i became a lifer on this forum as soon as i saw my norwood 7 pattern emerging late last year

I AM FUCKED

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Afro_Vacancy
Dude, boat shoes were specifically designed to be worn without socks. I have pair of those just in order to comply with the no socks w/ shorts rule. You should not, under any circumstance, wear socks with boat shoes. Yes sand will get in them and they will be uncomfortable - that's the price you pay for socially acceptable fashion.

These are the socks that are 1 cm tall so nobody sees them :)

Obviously the best option, for odour purposes, is to never wear the same pair of shoes two days in a row. Always give them a day of rest. But I only found one pair that I liked, so the second pair will have to wait. I'll try again in a few weeks.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
cheers man!

i think i got the 2000th from you :D

dude i became a lifer on this forum as soon as i saw my norwood 7 pattern emerging late last year

I AM FUCKED
You did. Every time I give you a like I feel like i'm giving a dog a cookie for shitting on the carpet but I cant help myself sometimes :)

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you share a before and after?

I imagine 70lbs weight loss looks so much better. Have you had many compliments?

9c6f449f0efc155d61f01076e617a38a.jpg

I have more compliments where I lived before, as those people had seen the bulk of it. Here, I've always been this way to people, maybe 10 or 15 lbs of weight loss, so people don't comment on that.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's no escape from Hairlosstalk because there's no escape from hair loss. In your heart of hearts, you all know this.

dante lets get smp together man

its our only hope

we can pull it off im sure we can

plus no one will give us sh*t about it because well look like a couple of nutters walking around with our shaved heads

no one will want to mess with us

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Get a camera that has a timer or get a remote for the camera and take a few pictures of you on the couch or at the beach or with a pet or something. Don't use your smartphone for these pictures because they come out like sh*t - don't be a dweeb and get in suit and take a professional portrait either, but use a real camera and set it far away from you so that it looks like someone else is taking a photo of you. Handheld selfies are not acceptable.

Probably a good idea. I'm not sure if it's even weirder because my app selfie is with and DSLR camera and its in black and white but it's the only photo where my hair looks norwood one and my face is ok. Can still pull whenever I feel like it, especially on Okcupid where the girls are more interested in the profile description but it's just so embarrassing.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
9c6f449f0efc155d61f01076e617a38a.jpg

I have more compliments where I lived before, as those people had seen the bulk of it. Here, I've always been this way to people, maybe 10 or 15 lbs of weight loss, so people don't comment on that.
Nice. Do you feel like its improved your aesthetic?

I know getting below 12% helps me big time because I have a bit of a weak jaw so any fat gives me a double chin. Low body fat makes me look a lot more attractive in the face.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL I'd never even touch her. She'd never even acknowledge my existence either, obviously, she expects no less than 8/10 guys, she deserves only the best of course, in her mind she's a 9/10.

Aww I bet she's very sweet and cuddly. Looks like a nice lady.