The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
The laptop has a smaller screen, and inferior sound quality though the sound can be fixed. Further, the actual feel of the laptop, including the keyboard and the screen border, put me in a different mental head space and reminds me of other things I could be doing such as arguing with @CopeForLife, checking email, or constraining the nature of interstellar dust. The mind associates activities and moods to objects.

Watching a movie should be something that gets undivided attention, like prayer is supposed to be if you're actually religious, or sex if you don't have ED nor BD and you're with someone hot, all lights should be turned off and there should be no distractions. You also can't have a guest over to watch stuff on your laptop with, it's unclassy.

I bought this smart TV, 49.5 inch diagonal, 4K UltraHD
https://www.walmart.com/ip/VIZIO-D5...D-2160p-120Hz-LED-Smart-HDTV-4K-x-2K/46819834

dave what are your thoughts on the universe man?

its been a favorite subject of mine since i was a kid

this is what your studies were in right?

im fascinated by it

i could watch programs about space and theories forever

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The laptop has a smaller screen, and inferior sound quality though the sound can be fixed. Further, the actual feel of the laptop, including the keyboard and the screen border, put me in a different mental head space and reminds me of other things I could be doing such as arguing with @CopeForLife, checking email, or constraining the nature of interstellar dust.

Watching a movie should be something that gets undivided attention, like prayer is supposed to be if you're actually religious, or sex if you don't have ED nor BD and you're with someone hot, all lights should be turned off and there should be no distractions. You also can't have a guest over to watch stuff on your laptop with, it's unclassy.

I bought this smart TV, 49.5 inch diagonal, 4K UltraHD
https://www.walmart.com/ip/VIZIO-D5...D-2160p-120Hz-LED-Smart-HDTV-4K-x-2K/46819834
oh sorry i thought you meant playing the movie through your laptop (like connecting it to the tv and playing it on the laptop) was inferior and thats why you were getting a blu ray player. nice though 50 inches and up is where 4k's extra detail becomes apparent.

optimal-viewing-distance-television-graph-size.png

i use a 40 inch tv and used to see it as "big" but once i saw a 55 inch tv i was like "DAMN". its easy to forget they use the diagonal measurement so an increase is in 2 dimensions. so the overall screen size exponentially increases

thats a nice tv too. 120 hz is double the usual refresh rate so its a lot smoother with movement like in games or action movies. full array lighting means it will have better contrast since more of the screen can light up

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
dave what are your thoughts on the universe man?

its been a favorite subject of mine since i was a kid

this is what your studies were in right?

im fascinated by it

i could watch programs about space and theories forever

The most exciting things we'll learn in the next ten or fifteen years are the distribution and density of dark matter; and of number and frequency of Earth-like planets.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
The most exciting things we'll learn in the next ten or fifteen years are the distribution and density of dark matter; and of number and frequency of Earth-like planets.

im jealous as f*** of the guys from the future who get to go out in space on long term voyages

lucky bastards

i absolutely love anything to do with space

do you have a telescope?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
You privileged dog :)

The biggest TV I bought in my life was an old used one, 21 inch tube television. With an antenna. Then it was a 17 incher left in the apt by the previous tenants. Been without a tv for almost a decade now as a result of bouncing from country to county.

captain you sound like youve had a crazy life

travelling around the world

you must have had some fun adventures

what countries have you lived in?

where are you from originally?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
im jealous as f*** of the guys from the future who get to go out in space on long term voyages

lucky bastards

i absolutely love anything to do with space

do you have a telescope?

No, maybe I should get one, but I live in a city with a lot of clouds and light pollution.

In your life you should be able to go on a flight in low earth orbit for a few grand.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
you should set up a kickstarter for that - if you make an interesting video people will give you money to go and do it. Like what if you told people your dream is to go up in low earth orbit while juggling balloons filled with pee and you recorded the whole thing on video? There'd be a bunch of people donating right now; f***, i'll donate right now.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
captain you sound like youve had a crazy life

travelling around the world

you must have had some fun adventures

what countries have you lived in?

where are you from originally?

Much of this travelling was not by choice though, and I was always spazzed out about keeping my job (visas were tied to jobs), not liking work/bosses, all coupled with low grade depression and health troubles.

A large part of it is my fault though. I slacked off in my 20s (culture shock, depression), and it has taken me a decade to (just partially) dig myself out of that hole.

If I had known things would turn out like the way they did, I would have enjoyed my life more.

I'm from south asia.

But yeah, I've had a somewhat experience rich life. The past 5 year especially. And I aim to continue seeking new ones. I'm lazy AF though, and unmotivated most of the times. Procrastinator extraordinaire.

@Exodus2011 sometimes when I'm being harsh on you, it's partly hate directed at myself.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
it truly is the endgames i dont know how society hasnt collapsed yet

Its not a new concept a lot of men are not really sexually appealing

Men have more need of sex so plain women are still sexually appealing.

therefore more women are sexually appealing to men then men are too women.

Just deal with it, its facts of life from beginning of times.

difference? women used to HAVE to get married and have children to be taken care of or not to be shunned by society... they no longer need this.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
had a deeply traumatic experience at the weekend

at a party, all standing around in beer garden, drinking

new guy arrives and stands next to me, towering over me. i'm 6 f*****g 2 and he's towering over me like a little b**ch so he musta been 6'6+ or something

CUCKED

realised this is what short guys deal with EVERYDAY. f*** that sh*t was emasculating