sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
me in the restaurant with my colleges

restt.png

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey @CaptainForehead did evil ever send those underage naked pics of herself to u?

freak

cheers for all the likes you give me to the posts you dont like lol

and dont worry mate, i wont be around as much anyway, back to work this week. your right though, i have definitely spent way too much time here. need another ban i think

you and dave can carry on posting pictures of gorgeous women youll never get and talk about the most boring sh*t in the world

Last edited:

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have seen too little of Europe, but of what I've seen, I loved Copenhagen and loved Sesto (Italy).

Good on ya mate. I live in Copenhagen, really is a great city.

Traveled around Italy for a couple of weeks summer of 2015 I think it was. Lots of lovely cities, liked Florence particularly. Don't know if Italy would be a very good place to live though. According to @Dante92 it's hell on earth.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good on ya mate. I live in Copenhagen, really is a great city.

Traveled around Italy for a couple of weeks summer of 2015 I think it was. Lots of lovely cities, liked Florence particularly. Don't know if Italy would be a very good place to live though. According to @Dante92 it's hell on earth.

My $0.02,

Copenhagen has a lot of architectural beauty. Beautiful city, and unlike large parts of Europe, they didn't blow it to hell in Europe so it has maintained its beauty. It's a city of ~1 million but it feels like it's more than that because the civic part just extends and you can see many historical periods near each other. The history is very nice, the mermaid is ok but not among the top ten things here, the opera house is gorgeous, the botanical garden is gorgeous, and it's great and unique that they saved their Jews in World War II. It's also got some fantastic food. These things in the bottom left, I forget what they're called, were f*****g delicious:

13094231_10102489375184107_489221112624642883_n.jpg

I enjoyed this place:
13139289_10102504205429177_1281228414519854932_n.jpg

Finally the people were damn gorgeous there. The better diet and all that walking and less smoking (I assume they smoke less) goes a long way.

One bad thing: the extra sunlight at 1000pm felt really weird.

Italy is a magnificent place to visit between geography, architecture, history, and food. Probably not as good to live there as the economy's in a long-term decline, Germany is really harvesting the sh*t out of the PIGS countries. If you're a powerful person in Italy you can take up as much space as you want and leave nothing to others.

If Dante's name was Don Dante, he would tell us all about how great Italy is.

Last edited:

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My $0.02,

Copenhagen has a lot of architectural beauty. Beautiful city, and unlike large parts of Europe, they didn't blow it to hell in Europe so it has maintained its beauty. It's a city of ~1 million but it feels like it's more than that because the civic part just extends and you can see many historical periods near each other. The history is very nice, the mermaid is ok but not among the top ten things here, the opera house is gorgeous, the botanical garden is gorgeous, and it's great and unique that they saved their Jews in World War II. It's also got some fantastic food. These things in the bottom left, I forget what they're called, were f*****g delicious:

I enjoyed this place:

Finally the people were damn gorgeous there. The better diet and all that walking and less smoking (I assume they smoke less) goes a long way.

Italy is a magnificent place to visit between geography, architecture, history, and food. Probably not as good to live there as the economy's in a long-term decline, Germany is really harvesting the sh*t out of the PIGS countries. If you're a powerful person in Italy you can take up as much space as you want and leave nothing to others.

Lol I don't even know what those cake things are. Don't get to enjoy such pleasures since I'm a looksmaxer.

The Mermaid is really nothing yeah, Asians love her though. Did you go to Christianshavn? One of the nicest areas IMO.

People are mad good looking here. It's a stiff competition. Norwood game here is so storng which is just absolutely depressing. Most have great hair in their 30's and even 40's. Meanwhile I began receding at 17...

Also, do you recall any particular good restaurants? Always on the hunt for food spots.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol I don't even know what those cake things are. Don't get to enjoy such pleasures since I'm a looksmaxer.

The Mermaid is really nothing yeah, Asians love her though. Did you go to Christianshavn? One of the nicest areas IMO.

People are mad good looking here. It's a stiff competition. Norwood game here is so storng which is just absolutely depressing. Most have great hair in their 30's and even 40's. Meanwhile I began receding at 17...

Also, do you recall any particular good restaurants? Always on the hunt for food spots.

I'm not sure the names of the restaurants I was in. We didn't make an effort to look for great restaurants, we just walked around for 12 hours and saw as much as possible. It's also a city where it didn't seem like we needed to look for great restaurants, the standard is very high.

Here's a good anecdote of looksmaxing in Denmark. We went to a Turkish place near the great synagogue of copenhagen. It turns out it's a buffet. We didn't get second plates which is whatever. But looking around .... nobody got second plates. At American buffets, it's normal for people to fill up 3, 4, or 5 plates. In Copenhagen, you fill up one plate picking the vegetables you prefer, the meat you prefer, etc.

I am sad that I didn't get to see the great synaogue. I found out that it needs to be booked far in advance. The danish jewish museum though is very good.

ETA: I was exaggerating. Two or three plates is typical in the USA, with more starches and fewer vegetables.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
My $0.02,

I enjoyed this place:

lol @hairblues

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll eat 9 plates at a buffet, gotta get the best bang for the buck man!
the trick is not to eat as much before and then just shove the food in your pie hole as quickly as possible, so your stomach doesn't have a chance to feel full. It's like a sneak attack on your own stomach
it's awesome

I'm not sure if you're trolling me and my counterproductive, self-destructive habits,

or if you're just one beastly bottomless-pit of a man.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm a giant, with a ridiculously fast metabolism; i have never worked out a day in my life, yet i eat like it's my last meal, every meal. The sheer sight of the volume and composition of the food I intake is enough to give the average person a heart attack. I f*****g love food.
Between being able to eat whatever i want, and having hair, i would pick eating whatever i want.

When I cut down my calories recently (3500 to under 2000) I already noticed that I can't eat half as much in one go, and that's after only a few weeks. Before that I could eat quite a lot, I'd have a cheat day of a handful or more of Subway's, KFC, McDonald's, Chinese takeaway.

However there's little breaks between all that, you just sound like an animal.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeh i don't count calories, because even eating like i do my weight doesn't change. I was thinking of starting to work out just because i realize this is not sustainable - most people that see me believe i'm in good shape just because i'm not obese, but i know this is not sustainable. There's no way a grown man, eating the way i do, and living as lazily as i do, can live very long. If i was Michael Phelps i'd have an excuse for eating like this, but i'm not so there are some changes i need to make. I just hate the idea of figuring out an exercise plan; sounds too complicated...

Do you get your cholesterol checked though?

You may not ever gain weight but you may be doing damage to your arteries.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeh i don't count calories, because even eating like i do my weight doesn't change. I was thinking of starting to work out just because i realize this is not sustainable - most people that see me believe i'm in good shape just because i'm not obese, but i know this is not sustainable. There's no way a grown man, eating the way i do, and living as lazily as i do, can live very long. If i was Michael Phelps i'd have an excuse for eating like this, but i'm not so there are some changes i need to make. I just hate the idea of figuring out an exercise plan; sounds too complicated...

You're promoting exercise from a position of fear: you gotta do it or you'll eventually lose your advantage.

IMO, take it from a position of hope: you have such a gift so imagine how much you'd gain with moderate effort.

Separately, I'm very sore today in my biceps and upper back, and it feels GOOD.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
just did every test possible at the doctors - full cardio check, blood tests, etc, it all checks out as far as cholesterol and heart function. Doctors that i go to look at me and say i'm in great shape and nothing to worry about. It blows my mind because there's no f*****g way i should be considered a healthy individual.

Well make sure you stay healthy lol.