The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
How are the women of this forum taking this kind of post?

"Look, this woman has a shaved head and looks hot!"

Meaning: "you shouldn't be complaining so much, if you're hot with long hair, you'll be hot after shaving down your thinning hair!"

She looks meh and she she looks that way because she shaved her head.

Mostly invisible among other women who have glorious long hair.

Bad quality post, platitudes, saying people can look "hot" with no hair => no real value => disliked.
This isn't what I meant - I actually meant that she only looked okay because she had density.

Its like guys who shave their heads versus being actually bald. Shaved with a nw1 stills looks better than bald.

Anyway, at least you explained you rationale and I respect that so no dislikes from me.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
WOW. Wasting minutes to keep disliking all my recent posts, very mature, @JohnsonDDG , I disliked your post because I disagreed, you'ree more immature than a child.

@Wolf Pack could you please do something?
Okay, this is how I am going to resolve the issue because you've taken to attacking me on this forum and you are the only one who does it. So what I am going to do is block you so that you wont see my posts and I wont see your posts.

I think this is the only way forward and the best resolution to this issue.

Despite disagreeing on nearly everything I still wish you well.

This is the last post of mine you will have to see so good luck.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, this is how I am going to resolve the issue because you've taken to attacking me on this forum and you are the only one who does it. So what I am going to do is block you so that you wont see my posts and I wont see your posts.

I think this is the only way forward and the best resolution to this issue.

Despite disagreeing on nearly everything I still wish you well.

This is the last post of mine you will have to see so good luck.

Good idea, I've done the same. Bye.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Grown men.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Grown men.
Normally I wouldn't have bothered, but he just takes a pretty dislike to people and begins to harass them.

I think he doesn't like people who have a life or who has been laid.

I don't even do all that - its confidence bro - so its definitely personal.

Anyway, its over now.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
How are the women of this forum taking this kind of post?

"Look, this woman has a shaved head and looks hot!"

Meaning: "you shouldn't be complaining so much, if you're hot with long hair, you'll be hot after shaving down your thinning hair!"

She looks meh and she she looks that way because she shaved her head.

Mostly invisible among other women who have glorious long hair.

Bad quality post, platitudes, saying people can look "hot" with no hair => no real value => disliked.
Exactly. She looks ''OK'' because she has density, my diffuse NW4-5 would not look as ''good'', in fact it looks disgusting. Even if I had density long hair always looks better, that's why I wear a hair piece. I just cut my hair piece shoulder length though and I'm loving it. The nice thing is that I could back to long hair next time if I want to. I'd never cut it shorter than shoulder length though, as I prefer long hair on a woman. I hate it when ''older'' women get the mom cut just because they are getting older. Do they want to look as bad as possible?