The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I was gay would I be rotting here knowing they're less picky than women? Would have I suffered so much because of what women think of me? No, I'm not, and I frankly regret it, since I know legit ugly gays who managed to have at least a decent sexual life, while i'm stuck with being attracted to women who treat me like a piece of sh*t.

It sucks to say but women would probably be nicer to you if you were gay. I suspect that you'd have no bitterness against women at all.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I was gay would I be rotting here knowing they're less picky than women? Would have I suffered so much because of what women think of me? No, I'm not, and I frankly regret it, since I know legit ugly gays who managed to have at least a decent sexual life, while i'm stuck with being attracted to women who treat me like a piece of sh*t.

Gay men are like the most shallow of everyone

@karankaran will confirm

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
upload_2017-6-6_15-42-37.png

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

so it was just some random experimentation teenager sh*t?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score