The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
OMG No. I am going back to delete that post.

She was cool person very down to Earth and a lot of fun. She would probably get a kick out of these conversations on this forum to be honest.

I've crushed on her since the Terminator TV series.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol never too old for an autograph

Most famous person i ever met was ben bernanke

Shook his hand

I met a lot since I am a child so i am a little used to it...some still strike me like 'whoa' but not many.
My generation we just never asked for photos..I did keep an autograph book when i was a child/tween but I was always too shy to ask people. I had Run DMC lol because they were so cool in person when I met them in teens.
The 'old school' rappers from NY are all freaking cool and approachable when I was a tween/teenager.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol never too old for an autograph

Most famous person i ever met was ben bernanke

Shook his hand

That's cool. How did he come off?

I met a few Nobel laureates. Went to one's home. Definite halo effect from the Nobel prize.

Also met some politicians at campaign rallies, but that obviously doesn't count.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Sarah Connor Chronicles was great, though most of the fanbase preferred summer glau. I didn't.

Heady was also great in Dredd.

I also like Glau. Heady has a different vibe, majestic.

I was crushed when she said in an interview that she has a lot of tattoos. I was like "Why, Lena, Why you scar your heavenly body???!!"

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also like Glau. Heady has a different vibe, majestic.

I was crushed when she said in an interview that she has a lot of tattoos. I was like "Why, Lena, Why you scar your heavenly body???!!"

Glau was a ballerina which really helped with her movement, she's very graceful. I definitely found her attractive, it's just the way some spoke of her it's as if she were the hottest woman alive.

I didn't know that Heady is covered in tattoos. Whatever it might actually be a good look for her. She's got tomboy hots going on:
lena-headey-12847.jpg

421491dreddstill05.jpg

Works for her. One of the best CBM villains ever as well.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I only know of Summer Glau because of these:

Summer3.jpg

p5ihmD6.jpg

There were such a huge amount of these pictures at some Comicon thing one year that she even became aware of it herself, which is pretty awesome.

normal_Ohio_Comic_Con_16.jpg

Hoverhand_on_set.jpg

Summer_Glau_Gen_Con_10.jpg

RqQhF.jpg

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy is a 6.07 with over 200 votes:

img51f12c664a567.jpg

Shows how hard it is to be a man. All of his features are average or above average, he's looks-maxed with a proper haircut, low body fat, proper eyebrows, teeth, etc. Good enough for a 6.07. If a woman put in that much effort and perfectionism she'd be a 7.00.

ETA:

Here, a 7.07 woman with over 700 votes:
img55bb8d2828116.jpg

And a 6.71 with 463 votes:
fullpicture.php

And a 6.49, she's not even trying:
img52837d7ad2be4.jpg

Last edited:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I only know of Summer Glau because of these:

Summer3.jpg

p5ihmD6.jpg

There were such a huge amount of these pictures at some Comicon thing one year that she even became aware of it herself, which is pretty awesome.

normal_Ohio_Comic_Con_16.jpg

Hoverhand_on_set.jpg

Summer_Glau_Gen_Con_10.jpg

RqQhF.jpg

That's awesome, Glau just went up several points in my book :)

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy is a 6.07 with over 200 votes:

img51f12c664a567.jpg

Shows how hard it is to be a man. All of his features are average or above average, he's looks-maxed with a proper haircut, low body fat, proper eyebrows, teeth, etc. Good enough for a 6.07. If a woman put in that much effort and perfectionism she'd be a 7.00.

I'm not saying women don't judge harshly, but this guy is shirtless, you think women like that? Even if he had a good body women find this ridiculous, and rightly so.

Also he's got a teenager body, tiny chest, tiny nipples, it's pale and a little strange looking, low body fat or not. It wouldn't put a woman off but he definitely needs to put a damn shirt on.

On top of that, he's only kinda handsome, not a bad looking guy but yeah, 6 ain't surprising especially with the douche shirtless move.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not saying women don't judge harshly, but this guy is shirtless, you think women like that? Even if he had a good body women find this ridiculous, and rightly so.

Also he's got a teenager body, tiny chest, tiny nipples, it's pale and a little strange looking, low body fat or not. It wouldn't put a woman off but he definitely needs to put a damn shirt on.

On top of that, he's only kinda handsome, not a bad looking guy but yeah, 6 ain't surprising especially with the douche shirtless move.

1) He has exactly the same rating within 0.05 points in his pic with a shirt on.

2) A woman can look like a teenager or be pale and it's not an issue. Nobody's ever rejected a woman because she's a pale giner, but maybe you'd reject her:
x600_story_red-hot-redheads-cool-facts-about-carrot-tops.jpg.pagespeed.ic.-aI67W3YgX.jpg

OMG look at this disgusting woman, she's also pale, pale = gross for sure:
6136044312_509ecebf89_b.jpg

3) I'm not saying he's gorgeous ... He's not a 10 lol.

Then again the posters here are super harsh on woman. The redhead I posted in this post might be a 4.5/10 to a lot of the posters here.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
She's like a 9-9.5 goddamn, Who is she?

No clue, I did a google image search for pale women or something like that.

The point is that the standards are overwhelmingly higher on men. I've never, ever heard a woman's look be criticized on the basis that "she's pale" or "she's a ginger", though I suppose it would apply if she has albinism.

Here's Ally Michalka from iZombie, she's got pale skin, 2/10 would not do:
for-love-and-lemons-annual-skivvies-party-sponsored-by-too-faced-co-hosted-by-jena-malone.jpg