The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exercise does nothing, diet does nothing, there's no such thing as spot-reduction exercises so yeah, only this fat-freezing thing could improve my situation and as I've said before, no, according to very recent studies, it's not BS.

I know it totally sounds like BS, these were my initial thoughts when I stumbled on it a few weeks ago. Then I realized that there truly was some solid science behind it.

Fair enough, sounds risk free and I'd like to hear a first hand account of how it goes. Do you have a rough idea of how long results have taken for others? Eg. 3 months? A year?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
just exercise and lay off the burgers you lazy fatass

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
They say the first slight changes can be seen after 2-3 weeks and that you get the full result after 2-3 months.

That's with the "official" cryolipolysis procedure. People who have tried the DIY method report the same numbers.

There are a lot of before/after, but ignorant people will often say that "they could have lost that fat with exercise!"

If only.
Im sure thats gonna make the difference with women

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a normie

noyourenot.gif

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
After a lot of procrastinating I bought some new minoxidil yesterday, and just bought some new RU off Anagenic.

Their website was not working on my Apple Safari, I don't know why, but when I used google chrome, it worked.

My hair can survive, but I might be off RU for a week or two which should not be an issue.

God bless the best alternative to finasteride.
RU58841.jpg

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I love Danny DeVito - he's a great actor, funny, and he seems like a great guy. The world could do with more DeVitos and less Chads!

upload_2017-6-7_17-23-42.png

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
But yeah, always should be to failure.

I've read exactly the opposite on several occasions.

What should be the goal? To keep lifting more. If you can keep progressing without going to failure, it'll be great.

For month 1: absolutely do not go to failure. Get your form right. Focus on the compound lifts. After the first 3-4 weeks, slowly start increasing weight. Like 2.5 - 5 pounds for compound lifts per week.
You go to failure too soon in the program, you'll make suboptimal progress.

It's called bodybuilding, not bodybreaking.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh God, you are Teller.
Haha not a fan of DeVito?

Side note: does anyone think that his son and the daughter in the middle came out pretty well lookswise?

I know they aren't models but looking at their parents they look pretty good.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I love Danny DeVito - he's a great actor, funny, and he seems like a great guy. The world could do with more DeVitos and less Chads!

I've read on gossip sites that he cheats around (using his wealth) on his wife

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Motivated by the discussions here, I booked a 3 day trip to Berlin for tourism. Managed to snag a 4 star hotel there for 82€/night. I was there 2 years ago, but only got 1.5 days for tourism and it was very hectic. I'm not a tourism guy, and prefer to just stay holed up in my room, that was my first real tourism trip where I booked just for tourism. Forced myself to take 3 of the walking tours in those 1.5 days (first time I took a walking tour). Enjoyed the heck of it. Normally, time passes by super fast, especially as you get older. These trips, they slow time down. It seems like I was there just a few weeks ago. I remember what I ate at Mcdonalds there. I remember the weather. I remember hurrying down to the hotel on my last day where I had stored luggage in order to go back to catch my flight. It was raining, which delayed me a bit.

Quite amazing how time works.

I'm gonna take some Commando comics and read them in the park.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I signed up for two different avenues to volounteer in the community.

The first one is to be a "dog deputy" at the local SPCA (society for the prevention of cruelty to animals). That's the term they use for people who take care of dogs. There's training for that in late July.

The second one is with a local YMCA, they need people to assist at-risk kids during the school year. I'm not quite sure what it involves but I'm told the training is in August, might be September. I think tutoring for schoolwork is involved but I'm not sure what else.

Both involve a couple hours a week, so I'll have to pick one as I'm unlikely to have time for both. I'll probably decide after the orientations if possible. I'm unsure which I would enjoy more, and I'm sure which will bring me more benefit. In general I love children and spending time with them, so it's probably the mentorship programme, but I can't be sure beforehand obviously.

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I notice that a lot of African Americans are employed as uber drivers, it's sad but I wonder if uber is among the top Black job creators in the USA of the past few years. Those of you not living in the USA will not understand, but there is tremendous discrimination and segregation in this country which is very unfortunate.

I enjoy listening to them. Typically I start talking to them, but I'm someone who enjoys listening so I talk less and less until they're comfortable leading. I hear stories from a different world, a different America and it's pretty awful. The woman who drove me this Monday used to be a construction worker in New York, she stopped that due to economic decline. She said all of her co-workers supported Trump, and now many of them are unemployed. She doesn't know why, she says they would complain about Obama being Muslim one minute, and complain about his ties to Reverend Wright the next. Another guy who drove me a few weeks back told me he had been shot back in the day, he used to sell drugs with his cousin. He said he's uncomfortable in white neighbourhoods as people are scared just looking at him, but he gets treated as a human being in small towns.

Among academics, other white colour workers, etc there is official tolerance of Blacks and support for affirmative action. However, there are no or almost no Blacks around, the tolerance is abstract it is intended to happen in other parts of the city, out of sight and out of mind.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I signed up for two different avenues to volounteer in the community.

The first one is to be a "dog deputy" at the local SPCA (society for the prevention of cruelty to animals). That's the term they use for people who take care of dogs. There's training for that in late July.

The second one is with a local YMCA, they need people to assist at-risk kids during the school year. I'm not quite sure what it involves but I'm told the training is in August, might be September. I think tutoring for schoolwork is involved but I'm not sure what else.

Both involve a couple hours a week, so I'll have to pick one as I'm unlikely to have time for both. I'll probably decide after the orientations if possible. I'm unsure which I would enjoy more, and I'm sure which will bring me more benefit. In general I love children and spending time with them, so it's probably the mentorship programme, but I can't be sure beforehand obviously.
I would have been one of those at risk kids at ymca lol. In poverty, mom left, and parents divorced. You could have told me about finasteride early then!

I went to YMCA most of my childhood too haha

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would have been one of those at risk kids at ymca lol. In poverty, mom left, and parents divorced. You could have told me about finasteride early then!

I went to YMCA most of my childhood too haha

That's a good reason to sign up. What were your experiences like? Do you remember liking or hating the adults? Did it make your life better?

I would have used these services as a kids but my parents were too disorganized to sign me up.

I do not plan on telling eleven year-olds about finasteride :)

CaptainForehead

Reaction score