The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stem immigration.

Accept that Islam is the problem.

Admit that Islam is the problem.

How dare you! It's "religious extremism", nothing to do with Islam, we can't specify Islam

For all you know a Sikh is walking out into Trafalgar Square right now with an exploding turban, you racist pig

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stem immigration.

Accept that Islam is the problem.

Admit that Islam is the problem.

Regaurliy vocalize that Islam is the problem and make it clear that we despise many of the beliefs that even ordinary Muslims believe in. Hell, even run ad campaigns. Teach the truth about all religions in schools. I was taught Islam was a religion of peace, no mention of the atrocities in the quran, history, or present day Islam.

Teach our values at schools with pride and not shame.

Remove all faith schools, funding from Saudi Arabia and religion from prisons.

Do everything we can to support ex muslims and muslim reformists. Currently, even in Britain, to be an ex muslim who is critical of Islam requires you to hire a bodyguard whilst simultaenously being demonized by the left for not being accepting.

Accept the problem is still not going to go away for a long time.

This. Great post!

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does it only bother you if I do it but you are okay when he and @Dante92 use them constantly often without explanation ?

g86ciIE.gif

I dislike comments when I disagree, it's as simple as that. I only hate when users go using them on a rampage just for the heck of it, as a user did to fred and as tellersqueal did to me.

Are you seriously at each other's throats out of some likes/dislikes?

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
@WhitePolarBear I haven't read everything but I'm guessing you're assuming racism in the US is similar to here in Europe (i.e. Pretty much non existent). I also assumed this for a long time.

Certainly institutionalized racism is gone, sometimes even in the opposite now, but I'm guessing other racism is not gone in the US.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
She just wanted to give a dislike for the hell of it. Why not? That was my main point in that post.

Untrue.
You can ask me calmly if you are curious but that is not what you are doing.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
How dare you! It's "religious extremism", nothing to do with Islam, we can't specify Islam

For all you know a Sikh is walking out into Trafalgar Square right now with an exploding turban, you racist pig

A year ago the manchester police staged a terrorist attack for training. They were highly critized and had to apologize for using "Allahu akbar" during it.

First thing the Manchester mayor says after the attack "he was not a muslim".

No chance of solving a problem if you can't even identify it.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Untrue.
You can ask me calmly if you are curious but that is not what you are doing.
Its ok. I don't care. My only point of that post was to complement WPB and say he would make a great lawyer and is very well read for his age. Anything else said in the post was meaningless to me.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
A year ago the manchester police staged a terrorist attack for training. They were highly critized and had to apologize for using "Allahu akbar" during it.

God that video was hilarious. What else is he gonna shout before blowing himself up?
"Jesus loves you!!!"
"Happy Divali!!!"

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you not think the religion will soften in western countries?

We've got tons of young muslims in the UK and a lot of the younger generations are no longer wearing headscarves, praying five times a day, and even going to the mosque on Friday's.

A lot of the young muslims you cant even tell are muslims - they just blend in with the rest of the Asians living here (hindus and sihks).

It's the same with young Christians, so many of them don't live anything close to the Christian lifestyle

Part of why I've drifted from my Christian upbringing. At one point I was trying super hard to follow the path, and it was very isolating because none of my Christian peers of the same age were taking it seriously

This has a lot to do with why now I have so much trouble truly relating to any group of people. The first 2 decades of my life I was pretty devoted to the faith so I didn't have a lot of secular experiences, so it can be difficult to relate to non religious people, but now I can't relate to most Christians either. Really caused some long term psychological and relational damage

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
This has a lot to do with why now I have so much trouble truly relating to any group of people. The first 2 decades of my life I was pretty devoted to the faith so I didn't have a lot of secular experiences, so it can be difficult to relate to non religious people, but now I can't relate to most Christians either. Really caused some long term psychological and relational damage
What you followed was probably not christianity at all.

But I agree being a fundamentalist is not the way

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
g86ciIE.gif

I dislike comments when I disagree, it's as simple as that. I only hate when users go using them on a rampage just for the heck of it, as a user did to fred and as tellersqueal did to me.

Are you seriously at each other's throats out of some likes/dislikes?
Dante, its all about family. Its just one of those things that happens in families when debates are heated. And when I act like I am 18, I still consider it an adult.:D

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I am with sunchyme, I love Dante too. After all, he trusted me enough to show me his photo of what he looks like.:D

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Don't underestimate me

I've read the whole Protestant Bible cover to cover. I know my sh*t
Don't ever underestimate, KJ( which by the way stands for King Jesus). He is a valuable member of this community and will some day be married to a model looking wife.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Data about Muslims in UK is depressing. A significant portion of them hold radical views. If my memory serves me, 70% of British Muslims indicated that Danish cartoonist should have been prosecuted.

Your hope that Islam will soften in western countries will not happen. The religion by it's nature is hostile to other worldviews. Unless Islam reforms, there is no hope for peace.

78% actually.

https://www.reddit.com/r/exmuslim/comments/6f86nx/comment/digmauo

Go to the comment. A great but horrifying list of statistics on muslims world wide.

I also reccomend checking out the sub. It's mostly real exmuslims and the sh*t they go through leaving the religion. Eye opening stuff.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Ironically, until a few months ago I was considering sending you a pic when you first asked me. I was about to do it.
Dante, I think you can trust him. I would.