Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
One by one the masks fall off. I was right not to trust anyone in my life

5c7.gif

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Because I see their theories being correct in real life. Every day it is validated. Whatever you do doesnt matter since the genetically superior chad is just around the corner with just a swipe of the finger
Yeah but not every women wants to be with chad if they had bad experiences with them. They may fantasize about chad but some don't want to be used and abused so they will give you a chance. Xander, I still believe that looks are very important but they will fade. And they can fade a lot faster when you past each decade of your life.

I am seriously telling you the truth. I was you. I know your thoughts. I still think like you do and I am way older than you. The difference between me and you is I have alot more life experience than you. And in my mind, every other guy I saw was a chad because I thought so low of myself. Even now, I struggle with that when I regress back to my inner child which is where you are at now. I never saw myself as a chad but if I look at my photos from over 20 years ago, I was a chad. And I blew my youth because my thoughts were exactly yours.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
He does not listen to anyone!!! Let it go, guys, and help people who need it, like me and my "be fat or be bald" pbm ffs!!! ;)
Pas, what can I do for you? Please let me know how I can help you? I am now going to put all my attention on you.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Obviously UK multi cultural policy failed as well!!!
Why? We have many cultures? English, Scottish, Welsh, Irish, not too mention Carribean and Indian and Arabic.

UK is not a one nation one country state - its a multi national state with many different cultures - that's the whole point of the country.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
maybe that means they think you're attractive? perhaps you should follow her around discreetly and see if she smiles at other men.

"Sir did that woman just smile at you?"

"What??"

"Did that woman there just smile at you?"

"Erm... yeah why?"

"f*****g hypergamous b****s, it's O G R E"

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Nowdays I dont get anything I have this angry face everywhere I go
vegeta_by_mariosix.jpg
Xander, I still get women asking me to smile. They all say I look so serious. I don't smile because I don't look like a chad or slayer. Being totally honest. I once had some women tell me my profile photo looks like someone who is sad all the time. And they were partially correct. People can read your expressions and if you look angry, they will not approach you. If you look like that chunky guy who smiles all the time(that photo posted in another thread), they read that as fun and approachable.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Reality: you two are looksmatched and I'm below you because of my hair loss.

You could be as successful as him if you just, you know, did something.

Let's not get carried away. He looks good, above average, masculine, decent body and head of hair.

He has no right to complain.
Yes. Xander listen to this advice.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Xander, I still get women asking me to smile. They all say I look so serious. I don't smile because I don't look like a chad or slayer. Being totally honest. I once had some women tell me my profile photo looks like someone who is sad all the time. And they were partially correct. People can read your expressions and if you look angry, they will not approach you. If you look like that chunky guy who smiles all the time(that photo posted in another thread), they read that as fun and approachable.
latest

i will smile only when victorious

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Advise you guys to stop wasting your time with Xander the attention wh*** he tries to steer every discussion in every thread back to the topic of him. Has had nothing but support, kindness and advice from majority of posters which he ignores and continues to spew autistic Lookism bullshit. He needs a mental health professional (100% srs)