The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He tried to make the same day plan. She may genuinely have something going on. @kj6723 you have only asked her once man. Like I said, similar events have happened with me with the women that were interested in me. I once asked a women in college to come to my apartment for dinner. She said she can't as her aunt was in town. However, two days later she did come to my apartment. These situations are not always black and white. One of my friend had to ask his women three times before she went out with him.

I agree here, kj is pretty much none the wiser, she might be interested, she might not, nothing's really changed as far as I can see it. I've been in situations where not only did a girl "not seem that interested" but expressed outright disapproval at the idea of ever going out at any time, but I acted like I didn't care (I did) and upon reflection anyone can change their mind over something.

If this was a big thing or opportunity for you kj and you felt really into it, I don't know if you should have asked to hang out later that day. It's a bit strong, you might not have really been thinking this through in the same way guys who are used to asking out "tactics" might apply themselves. There's a really soft "let's be friends outside of being acquaintances" approach, like texting randomly etc. (do you work with her or something? I forget) and then there's also the open ended option of asking if she'd be open to hang out sometime, I mean if she's not that strongly interested yet (and I wouldn't be put off by that) then it at least puts the idea in her head, and in future you can set a particular time to go out and do something.

I wouldn't worry about it whatever happens though, you made a move, well played sir.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
giphy.gif
lmao seeing if anyone would notice . . . unfortunately true though lol. there's nothing illegal about it. apparently not so rare either judging on google searches lmao.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
lmao seeing if anyone would notice . . . unfortunately true though lol. there's nothing illegal about it. apparently not so rare either judging on google searches lmao.

How old are these girls?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Are you trying to find out the legal status of publicly filming young girls?

I meant how old are the girls Exodus is filming.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If we can get hellouser to Japan, surely we can kickstarter a film like this.
Kick *** is somewhat similar conceptually lol. Great movies too

Wish there were more movies like that. Super with rain wilson is also similar but rain is tall and big so its somewhat believable.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kick *** is somewhat similar conceptually lol. Great movies too

Wish there were more movies like that. Super with rain wilson is also similar but rain is tall and big so its somewhat believable.

And Spy with Melissa McCarthy.

That's actually a surprisingly decent film, but as a HairLossTalk.com poster I kept thinking "At least she can lose weight and be a real hero, Jude Law can do nothing when it all goes in 2 years and they rescind his Spy status."