The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

blackg

Reaction score
I wish that was true. I would not be so self-conscious about my appearance... But no, people just need to remind me being ugly is worse than a crime, and that being mocked everyday is a punishment I deserve for it.
There is a lot of truth in this. People always have to remind you!

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
The good thing is, you had courage to ask her out. She many genuinely have had plans for that day. It has happened to me in the past. Doesn't mean she isn't interested. Ask her for coffee next time and try not to make the same day plans.

Well done for trying - a lesser man wouldn't have had the courage.

I know it might sound harsh but if she was attracted to you then she would have been more eager.

Best thing you can do is forget about her and move on to someone who will want you back.

He tried to make the same day plan. She may genuinely have something going on. @kj6723 you have only asked her once man. Like I said, similar events have happened with me with the women that were interested in me. I once asked a women in college to come to my apartment for dinner. She said she can't as her aunt was in town. However, two days later she did come to my apartment. These situations are not always black and white. One of my friend had to ask his women three times before she went out with him.

I agree here, kj is pretty much none the wiser, she might be interested, she might not, nothing's really changed as far as I can see it. I've been in situations where not only did a girl "not seem that interested" but expressed outright disapproval at the idea of ever going out at any time, but I acted like I didn't care (I did) and upon reflection anyone can change their mind over something.

If this was a big thing or opportunity for you kj and you felt really into it, I don't know if you should have asked to hang out later that day. It's a bit strong, you might not have really been thinking this through in the same way guys who are used to asking out "tactics" might apply themselves. There's a really soft "let's be friends outside of being acquaintances" approach, like texting randomly etc. (do you work with her or something? I forget) and then there's also the open ended option of asking if she'd be open to hang out sometime, I mean if she's not that strongly interested yet (and I wouldn't be put off by that) then it at least puts the idea in her head, and in future you can set a particular time to go out and do something.

I wouldn't worry about it whatever happens though, you made a move, well played sir.

I appreciate the support guys. I ended up getting off work much later than expected so I texted her basically saying I got off late but that I am still interested in hanging out with her in the future if she wants to, and was just like "ok", and that was it. It's pretty obvious based on what I know from past experiences that this is going nowhere. I may make one more attempt, but more as a formality than because I have any confidence in the outcome I want

This rejection sh*t is getting exhausting. It's like the same thing over and over every time there's a female I have any enthusiasm about. Makes me wonder if I should be taking some kind of extreme measure beyond the conventional looksmaxing stuff. How the f*** can I break into that upper echelon? I wonder if I could benefit from some kind of minor facial surgery or something. I don't want to be the second hand pick for these kinds of girls, I want to be the guy they are crazy about. I continually humiliate myself

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I appreciate the support guys. I ended up getting off work much later than expected so I texted her basically saying I got off late but that I am still interested in hanging out with her in the future if she wants to, and was just like "ok", and that was it. It's pretty obvious based on what I know from past experiences that this is going nowhere. I may make one more attempt, but more as a formality than because I have any confidence in the outcome I want

This rejection sh*t is getting exhausting. It's like the same thing over and over every time there's a female I have any enthusiasm about. Makes me wonder if I should be taking some kind of extreme measure beyond the conventional looksmaxing stuff. How the f*** can I break into that upper echelon? I wonder if I could benefit from some kind of minor facial surgery or something. I don't want to be the second hand pick for these kinds of girls, I want to be the guy they are crazy about. I continually humiliate myself

You're a fantastic guy and a good-looking one.One thing about women who are 8.5's is that they have a lot of choices, she may have already had somebody on her mind as well in which case there was little you could do.

Based on the photos you've sent me it's not clear what you could do to looksmax. You're already in peak fitness. The level of your clothes is specific to your socioeconomic environment, you want to be dressed a little better than the people around you and I have no idea how they dress. Things like mannerisms, body language, and table manners might be shiftable I don't know. A little more strength is possible but you're already strong -- how much can you bench? You might consider @WhitePolarBear 's orange skin routine, but I doubt that this will give you much advantage.

You have deep eyes which will help you with a lot of women.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I think you should have a few who you are mildly interested in for coffee dates etc to help take the pressure off when you find the ones who you are super interested in..
Its just more socializing and will keep you relaxed..it will take the 'importance' off your interactions with her.
I hope that makes sense I am typing in dark.

edit
She is not holy grail she is just a woman.
She burps, pees and shits just like everyone else.

Last edited:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
lol i'm pretty sure theyre at least 16 like . . . always captain haha. i need boobs, butt, hourglass shape, to get off. at least a reasonable amount i mean.

So you use these videos of girls who you believe are at least 16 to get off?

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're a fantastic guy and a good-looking one.One thing about women who are 8.5's is that they have a lot of choices, she may have already had somebody on her mind as well in which case there was little you could do.

Afro_Vacancy is right. There may be other reasons as to why she didn't seem excited at the prospect of hanging out with you. Don't take it personally. Give it a few weeks, act like nothing happened, and try again. I will also suggest you to ask her something concrete but low pressure such as whether she will like to go for coffee sometimes. Simply asking "lets hang out" sounds vague to me. However, if she doesn't hang out next time, never ask her again. She may be seeing someone and may not be ready to see you. Just back off, keep acting like nothing happened and if she has something for you, she will make it obvious when she is ready.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score

Based on the photos you've sent me it's not clear what you could do to looksmax. You're already in peak fitness. The level of your clothes is specific to your socioeconomic environment, you want to be dressed a little better than the people around you and I have no idea how they dress. Things like mannerisms, body language, and table manners might be shiftable I don't know. A little more strength is possible but you're already strong -- how much can you bench? You might consider @WhitePolarBear 's orange skin routine, but I doubt that this will give you much advantage.

You have deep eyes which will help you with a lot of women.

Thanks for the kind words man. My physique is pretty much maxed out. I've put on even more muscle over the past year and it's getting to the point where I am being consistently treated like a spectacle at both school and work for it. My clothes are ok, but I could definitely benefit from a wardrobe revamp if I ever have the time+energy for it.

Well she does! LOL.
And I like him, I don't want him putting some stranger on a pedestal just because she 'looks good'.

I don't think I've put her on a pedestal or anything. Really I barely know her, but I'm frustrated with being rejected by all the females I'm actually interested in that I approach. It's not even so much about her just me venting over my collected experiences

Oh... I don't like what I am reading :)
Do you actually experience rejection a lot?
I find you good-looking (Ido admit I like blond with blue or green eyes:rolleyes:) and I really think there is nothing wrong with your face. You don't need surgery, at all! Not to underestimate your exhaustion an what ou are feeling, but if anything, I would say you need to work on being less insecure and less perfectionist regarding your look.
Therefore, I prevent you from doing anything to your face which would imply more than dying your eyelashes:p

Well I experienced a lot of rejection in high school and my early 20's, which has had long term consequences on my ability to confidently approach women. These days I rarely approach women. This girl today is the 3rd woman in the last year I asked out. The other 2 I did go on dates with. I do get asked out by and approached by average looking women from time to time, but no one I am enthusiastic about.

I know I am borderline crippled by bdd, but whatever it is that makes beautiful women date men, it seems I do not have it

Afro_Vacancy is right. There may be other reasons as to why she didn't seem excited at the prospect of hanging out with you. Don't take it personally. Give it a few weeks, act like nothing happened, and try again. I will also suggest you to ask her something concrete but low pressure such as whether she will like to go for coffee sometimes. Simply asking "lets hang out" sounds vague to me. However, if she doesn't hang out next time, never ask her again. She may be seeing someone and may not be ready to see you. Just back off, keep acting like nothing happened and if she has something for you, she will make it obvious when she is ready.

Yeah I'm working the same shifts as her the next few days, but I will probably wait at least until next week to say anything on the subject again. Yeah I'll try to say something more specific next time. I mean I was pretty casual with it, didn't make a big deal or anything, was just like "want to hang out later," so I don't think either of us will need to feel uncomfortable, it should be pretty easy to act like nothing happened and go on as usual

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
You did ask 3 women and 2 ot of this 3 went on a date with you. Seems like you got it after all :)

Well, when you look at it that way, maybe.

One of them was attractive and I did hook up with her

The other I was not really into, but I knew she was into me and decided to just ask her and see where it went....it went nowhere due to my lack of enthusiasm

idk, I'm confused about where I stand with women

btw, when I get my eyelashes dyed, will they give me special treatment if I tell them Pas sent me? :D

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
oh dear Pas... why are we not in each other's arms every night next to a fire? ;)

maxresdefault.jpg