The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
This hot girl is hitting me up on instagram but damn she's had some serious work done on her face . I would never recognize her before picture holy .....

Attachments

• IMG_1062.JPG
    IMG_1062.JPG
    161.3 KB · Views: 195

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This hot girl is hitting me up on instagram but damn she's had some serious work done on her face . I would never recognize her before picture holy .....
what did have done? looks like it might be weird angle that makes the left picture a bit funky. either way she is very pretty! 8/10 easy! is she asian? god those cute asian girls are something else <3

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
what did have done? looks like it might be weird angle that makes the left picture a bit funky. either way she is very pretty! 8/10 easy! is she asian? god those cute asian girls are something else <3

Yeah she's Asian ...could be angle you're right!She def had a nose job.. but fair play she looks really cute now !

Attachments

• IMG_1057.PNG
    IMG_1057.PNG
    597.6 KB · Views: 187

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
At the grocery store today, saw a cashier who was super cute. Young, blond, innocent. Very Vikki Lynn like. @Exodus2011 would worship.
She is just a cashier, but she's gonna have a terrific life because of dem genes.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At the grocery store today, saw a cashier who was super cute. Young, blond, innocent. Very Vikki Lynn like. @Exodus2011 would worship.
She is just a cashier, but she's gonna have a terrific life because of dem genes.
It's a bitter pill to swallow when you realize a lot of life's winners and losers are decided before they've even left the womb. Really changed how I view people

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

It's all about genes. No matter what, your struggles, your personality. All that matters is how you look like and how blessed or cursed you've been by genetics.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
She's decent looking in both pictures but I see what you mean

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its weird hearing you say you are a little shy and all that because on here you are the exact opposite. You're almost like an official leader to a lot of guys on the impact section.

How is that remotely weird? Have you ever chatted to extroverted people via text/email etc they sound retarded because this isn't their mode of communication, and it works the same way for introverted people expressing themselves fully on forums.

Normal people don't know the art of this language that us forum freaks are able to communicate with (no offense... everyone)

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
How is that remotely weird? Have you ever chatted to extroverted people via text/email etc they sound retarded because this isn't their mode of communication, and it works the same way for introverted people expressing themselves fully on forums.

Normal people don't know the art of this language that us forum freaks are able to communicate with (no offense... everyone)
Haha I wonder if we're all forum freaks?

I bet normies log onto the impact section and read three or four threads, before running far away from this place.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha I wonder if we're all forum freaks?

I bet normies log onto the impact section and read three or four threads, before running far away from this place.

Well normies don't touch forums generally, Facebook is all they need. Internet forums aren't hugely popular generally, never mind a place like this.

I'm exaggerating our collective autism of course but it should be no surprise that an influential interwebs community poster isn't extroverted.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well normies don't touch forums generally, Facebook is all they need. Internet forums aren't hugely popular generally, never mind a place like this.

I'm exaggerating our collective autism of course but it should be no surprise that an influential interwebs community poster isn't extroverted.
I did think a few posters here were autistics because of their fondness for rules and order and their inability to see things in terms other than black and white polemics. I just never called them out on their abundant autism because it seems rude to do so - even on an internet forum.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did think a few posters here were autistics because of their fondness for rules and order and their inability to see things in terms other than black and white polemics. I just never called them out on their abundant autism because it seems rude to do so - even on an internet forum.
Ye were on a bottom of the barrel forum and some guys still want it PC and morals and get sensitive about certain words....

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously, getting triggered for nothing is absolutely useless, Hair loss triggers me enough already. I wouldn't say many users are autistic, mainly depressed and frustrated, maybe.

People are always saying they are 'triggered' on here though.
I never really even saw or heard that phrase until this forum.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously, getting triggered for nothing is absolutely useless, Hair loss triggers me enough already. I wouldn't say many users are autistic, mainly depressed and frustrated, maybe.

I might be at the functional end of the autism spectrum. Therapist suspects it but is not sure. It doesn't matter though.

I think that loneliness is what characterizes most of this forum.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not autistic either, but as you rightly said (as always), it hardly matters. It's loneliness, depression, frustration and hopelessness that characterizes most of us. Hardly a surprise that tellersqueal simply can't understand it and labels most of the users here as autistic.
I didn't say you had autism. I think it was a couple of other people that used to say you were autistic.