The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
i had to drive through that nightmare this weekend and it was ridiculous. I'm a tolerant person but when you cause that kind of gridlock you get no sympathy from me. I don't understand the need to inconvenience tens of thousands of people for your own agrandization; the whole parade seemed pointless to me.

Parades, festivals, marathons, etc have cultural value, build community, and bring in tourists.

But roads are roads.

It's a tough call for civic politicians and government workers. I'm not sure how I would organize things or assign space.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate all that

You prefer dive bars with bikers.

With lots of bikers.

;-)

i know and agree, and i'm the kind of person who is happy to celebrate diversity; but to be honest, it felt a bit self indulgent. I drove through the parade and all i saw was men in scantily clad sheer shirts and other fairly outrageous clothing. Mind you, i have nothing against same-sex marriage, but i cant for the life of me understand how thousands of LGBT people parading in scant outfits elevates them in the eyes of society. If they were dressed in normal clothes marching for equality it would send a much stronger message. As it stands, it was a bunch of men and women delusionally thinking they were in some type of unofficial competition to show off how "unique" and "different" they are, when in fact they all looked the same. Though i still support equal rights for all of course, seeing all of that actually changed my perspective on the subject and made me wonder how much of this type of activity is actually for the overall "cultural good".
I think that historically, gay people felt really oppressed all the time pretending that they were straight. Pride parades were an opportunity to unleash. Now, the discrimination is mostly gone, but the tradition remains.

It is generally true that people who break the rules in an effort to look unique end up looking generic. My autistic mind has come up with analogies in filmmaking and in physics but I don't want to bore the forum.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think a lot of you men would have like Married With Children...it got into a lot of the Men being discriminated against. You are all probably too young because it was on when i was in HS.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I think a lot of you men would have like Married With Children...it got into a lot of the Men being discriminated against. You are all probably too young because it was on when i was in HS.

Al Bundy is a legend.

I had not noticed it on Married With Children but on that new show Modern Family, my first thought was "dude has forearms!" f*** I hate my girly forearms :(

Anyone see the trailer for the upcoming movie "Rough Night"? Female cast. It treats the death of a male stripper as a comedy. Cannot imagine it if the genders were reversed.

Also this:

aQ90Z57_700b.jpg

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no lobbying and no consciousness for the aesthetically disabled at all.

In a way, that makes it a more severe form of discrimination, as it's largely invisible.

people are much less freaked out by baldness than by a transgender person. it's not talked about so you don't get the overt forced respect, but i think in terms of social and professional opportunities, a NW6 monster still has the edge.

transgender = combination of many mental illnesses (in about 80% of the cases) so you also have to consider that it comes in a package. usually you don't just attach a pair of tits and a vaginal pocket, with the rest of you being normal and fitting in.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol no wonder america has a weight problem

Nope people in that cafe were thin, and anyway people in the UK are not thin.

Your diet of Cadbury candy bars, marmite, and spitfire ale is not particularly nutritious. The last time anybody in the UK ate a vegetable it was world war 2 and many of you were poisoned from the leaves of the rhubarb plant.

My condolences :)

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can get proper curries, proper sausages and real chocolate in the UK. Think the US is better for everything else foodwise.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can get proper curries, proper sausages and real chocolate in the UK. Think the US is better for everything else foodwise.

The EU actually had to officially define chocolate a few years ago because the British candy cars were called chocolate bars in spite of only having trace levels of cocoa. In practice this move was bad for British industry :)

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Al Bundy is a legend.

I had not noticed it on Married With Children but on that new show Modern Family, my first thought was "dude has forearms!" f*** I hate my girly forearms :(

Anyone see the trailer for the upcoming movie "Rough Night"? Female cast. It treats the death of a male stripper as a comedy. Cannot imagine it if the genders were reversed.

Also this:

View attachment 54810

I think we have had a lot of comedies like that..Jon Faverou movie from 90s the stripper dies if not mistaken or prostitute.

i think you are little over-sensitive with films and tv shows sorry.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think we have had a lot of comedies like that..Jon Faverou movie from 90s the stripper dies if not mistaken or prostitute.

i think you are little over-sensitive with films and tv shows sorry.

Very Bad Things, I thought was a pretty good film but not a lot of people got it.

And yes I always hear this "wouldn't happen if the gender roles were reversed!" and while sometimes there's truth to it, a lot of the time guys on here are really reaching.

Also @CaptainForehead a lot of people, even feminists were pretty angry with that dead male stripper film, ironically enough, I remember it:

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/upr...johansson-movie-because-a-male-stripper-dies/

But it's really got nothing to do with the gender, more that people want to get pissed off at anything.

Also 3rd wave tumblr feminists who are clearly misandrists at heart like to throw a curve ball from time to time, it's the equivalent of getting all SJW and saying you "have a black friend though".

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very Bad Things, I thought was a pretty good film but not a lot of people got it.

And yes I always hear this "wouldn't happen if the gender roles were reversed!" and while sometimes there's truth to it, a lot of the time guys on here are really reaching.

Also @CaptainForehead a lot of people, even feminists were pretty angry with that dead male stripper film, ironically enough, I remember it:

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/upr...johansson-movie-because-a-male-stripper-dies/

But it's really got nothing to do with the gender, more that people want to get pissed off at anything.

Also 3rd wave tumblr feminists who are clearly misandrists at heart like to throw a curve ball from time to time, it's the equivalent of getting all SJW and saying you "have a black friend though".

I am not uber sensitive about female depiction in films...I mean I love Porkys! I love old horror film where woman 'always' naked and murdered. SO when i see men get sensitive its like lil 'lol really guys, shall we compare notes on this."

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Lol, men think it's an attack on their manhood! Relax guys, no one is castrating you!"

^ Anytime a man dares to make the slightest complain about anything.

"You're so insecure!" Lol at women trying to be sound patronizing and condescending.

But women can complain about everything all the time, we won't be able to throw that BS in their faces.

"Manspreading" has just been outlawed in Barcelona.

And if we point out how ridiculous it is, we're a sexist oppressor who have a small penis.

No because I also tell women they are also ridiculous about this.

So your answer is to be as ridiculous as the women who complain?

Kind of weakens your outrage.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Lol, men think it's an attack on their manhood! Relax guys, no one is castrating you!"

"You're so insecure!" Lol at women trying to be sound patronizing and condescending.

But women can complain about everything all the time, we won't be able to throw that BS in their faces.

And if we point out how ridiculous it is, we're a sexist oppressor who have a small penis.

Did you quote the right post there mane

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Al Bundy is a legend.

Also this:

View attachment 54810

Plenty of people pointed out that ghostbusters wasn't a good movie.

A feminist blogger I follow referred to the ghostbusters movie as "false flag feminism", she grew up loving the original two movies and thought the reboot was really bad.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

The ban on manspreading, and the complaints, are totally ridiculous.

#FirstWorldProblems.

I can understand people being angry about this guy:
_96431811_manspread.jpg

But that's the exception, not the norm.

In general, men have narrower hips and less flexibility than most women. It is physically uncomfortable for many men to cross our legs, or to keep them perfectly parallel.

What's the city of Barcelona doing to tackle real problems, such as crime, inflation, and unemployment?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My girlfriend brought this up, told me that she saw this many times in public transports.

I asked her whether she ever noticed it before crazy feminists started making a fuss about it on their blogs.

Her answer was no of course.

It reminded me of the minoxidil giving wrinkles BS.

Every time you ask people who believe minoxidil gave them wrinkles whether they read about it online before noticing it, the answer is always 'yes'.

here is what I don't understand about people in general.

I have no issue--and have asked people to 'move' if they invade my space...and most of the time they do.

It is more an issue I think for women because they don't know how to look at someone and ask politely do you mind moving your leg? most men are like 'no problem.'

the thing I HAVE more issue about is when I feel a hard c*** rubbing against my *** on a crowded train...now THAt is a problem.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
nothing worse than feeling a dripping wet vag pressing up against me on the train, very unsettling