The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Afro_Vacancy You were diagnosed with autism, weren't you? I agree that you might be on the spectrum.

I never officially took one of those tests. I took one unofficially and was borderline, buy a proper test would be needed.

There are a few here I'd place on the spectrum, but I think it might be inconsiderate to say so out loud.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously, getting triggered for nothing is absolutely useless, Hair loss triggers me enough already. I wouldn't say many users are autistic, mainly depressed and frustrated, maybe.
We live in a society were people aren't offended but they've been told they should be offended so there offended.

Grab em by there sensitive pussys

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep her in the basement next time. Amateur, C4L probably knows how to keep minors trapped. :D

This is why he hasn't been around. He's been preoccupied with the hipster chick chained up in his basement. He's getting ready to scalp her so he can wear her hair around the house

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What movie?

Pet.

Pet_film.jpg

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not allowed to react in any way when I'm ridiculed and insulted for being ugly and bald, buuuuuut if someone feels "offended" by something which in any way involves (or not involves at all) sexuality, ethnicity or gender, then a shitstorm occurs and everybody loses their f*****g minds.

He took the month off because the poor kid almost managed to escape. He needs to rebuild the hell-hole prison. :D
If only there was as much press for balding as there was for gender pronouns, might have the cure by now. I feel like I'd be more accepted as a transsexual then a balding man, not that I'm against changing sex but c'mon zir what kinda of sick joke is that

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
If only there was as much press for balding as there was for gender pronouns, might have the cure by now. I feel like I'd be more accepted as a transsexual then a balding man, not that I'm against changing sex but c'mon zir what kinda of sick joke is that

There is no lobbying and no consciousness for the aesthetically disabled at all.

In a way, that makes it a more severe form of discrimination, as it's largely invisible.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I made an accidental fat shaming reference on Friday.

I meant to say "clumps tripled in size," use Google to look up clumpy galaxies to know what I'm talking about.

I accidentally said "Trump tripled in size," to a room of professional scientists. People laughed as it unintentionally mocks Trump's appearance.

Would they have laughed if I had made that same error with a progressive female politician?

I'm not sure.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I never officially took one of those tests. I took one unofficially and was borderline, buy a proper test would be needed.

There are a few here I'd place on the spectrum, but I think it might be inconsiderate to say so out loud.
I hope it's not awkward that I 'liked' this comment ;)

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's bullshit - i'd like to see this in America:

View attachment 54797

Pork sausage, sauteed onions, scrambled eggs, and baked beans. A decent breakfast.

I don't eat pork personally, so I preferred the Australian habit that beef be default for sausages. I remember that irritated an English girl that I worked with.