The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The worst is on a packed train and someone smells.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
or you get these annoying fucks

rayquanperez.jpg

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I regularly read a newsletter by current and former prisoners about prison news, and everything about the system is shocking. It definitely sounds that depending on prison capacity, certain jurisdictions push up petty crimes into jail time, and create new ways of ensuring ex-cons return to prison.

Privatised corporations are now paid off on the percentage of capacity, Arizona being one of the worst with a few prisons demanding 100% capacity at all times. When it was 90% at one stage in a prison, the Corrections Corporation of America (sick name in itself) sued the state for several million dollars. Overcrowding is now top priority in many prisons to ensure they always meet their quota, and as mentioned they bring in new laws for ex cons on probationary period, such as finding a job and home address within 6 weeks of being free, or they can be summoned back in.

View attachment 54220

And it's hit a static position because there's literally no room left! They're overcrowding overcrowded prisons. And it's happening on all levels, eg the Cash for Kids scandal in Pennsylvania which saw thousands of children convicted to juvenile for-profit detention centers, a famous case being the kid who took his friends schoolbag, was detained for 3 years without trial, and after coming out committed suicide.

The entire system is now rigged purely for money, everything down to prison phone calls is a monetized scheme.

https://www.prisonlegalnews.org/news/2015/jul/31/inside-shadowy-business-prison-phone-calls/

Certainly not the most shocking abuse of power within the prison system but definitely gives an insight into how corporations are ringing out every aspect of the judicial system, from literally outbidding eachother for the value of a prison bed, to overcharging phone calls for a shitty service.

Jones says she’d travel to Texas to visit her son in person, but Hays County Jail, where he is locked up, banned visitations in November 2013. That happened shortly after the county jail entered into a contract with Securus.

Since then, all family communication with prisoners at Hays County goes through Securus, which charges Jones about $10 for a phone call and about $8 for a video visit.

In the year and a half that her son has been locked up, Jones says she has racked up over $1,000 in bills with Securus to keep in contact with her son. The cost to keep in touch, Jones says, “makes me ill.”

Over the last decade, the prison phone business has become a scandalous industry, characterized by lawsuits, exorbitant fees, high phone rates and monopolistic relationships between public jails and private companies that openly offer kickbacks to local sheriffs.

Going way back to a topic we discussed a while ago, was it someone on here who suggested the Netflix documentary "The 13th"?

Well I'll re-suggest it if so, it's pretty shocking from the outset and actually touches closely on what I wrote as well.

But the most shocking thing for me is that there's an "NGO" which has been creating and passing laws, like practically templates, in different senate's for over 40 years, to benefit lobbyists and corporations. Up to 200 a year for the benefit of hundreds of corporations.

The company is called ALEC, and it was behind Clinton's finalising of the 1994 Crime Control Bill, lobbying for the Corrections Corporation of America to fulfil their foolproof business model. Also had a hand in the Stand Your Ground bill, and vitally other bills that worked parallel with it, that saw Zimmerman get off for "Standing his ground" following a kid around a neighbourhood and shooting him, after being ordered not to engage.

Walmart was hugely influential in a lot of these bills and saw huge profits in sales of guns and ammunition.

Anyway, if someone here did suggest this film, thanks.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Going way back to a topic we discussed a while ago, was it someone on here who suggested the Netflix documentary "The 13th"?

Well I'll re-suggest it if so, it's pretty shocking from the outset and actually touches closely on what I wrote as well.

But the most shocking thing for me is that there's an "NGO" which has been creating and passing laws, like practically templates, in different senate's for over 40 years, to benefit lobbyists and corporations. Up to 200 a year for the benefit of hundreds of corporations.

The company is called ALEC, and it was behind Clinton's finalising of the 1994 Crime Control Bill, lobbying for the Corrections Corporation of America to fulfil their foolproof business model. Also had a hand in the Stand Your Ground bill, and vitally other bills that worked parallel with it, that saw Zimmerman get off for "Standing his ground" following a kid around a neighbourhood and shooting him, after being ordered not to engage.

Walmart was hugely influential in a lot of these bills and saw huge profits in sales of guns and ammunition.

Anyway, if someone here did suggest this film, thanks.

I suggested it :)

Great documentary.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly, that's what I told my girlfriend, you politely ask people to move, easy to do and 99% of the time, they'll comply.

"Yes, but some people don't dare to do that."

"Well, that's really too bad for them."

It was bit like the argument that women are advantaged when it comes to their salary because women are naturally less good at negotiating.

Same answer: "Well, too bad..."

I wonder what's the next thing they'll find.

These people can be very creative: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/wo...ing-in-your-office-is-sexist.-True-story.html

In my office during summer, women are allowed to wear skirts but men can't wear shorts :(

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually David I was manspreading in my short shorts and letting my boys hang out in front of the whole office

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly, that's what I told my girlfriend, you politely ask people to move, easy to do and 99% of the time, they'll comply.

"Yes, but some people don't dare to do that."

"Well, that's really too bad for them."

It was bit like the argument that women are advantaged when it comes to their salary because women are naturally less good at negotiating.

Same answer: "Well, too bad..."

I wonder what's the next thing they'll find.

These people can be very creative: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/wo...ing-in-your-office-is-sexist.-True-story.html

I am much more afraid to say something to parents of a bratty kid then to a man sitting alone in public.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think Sheriff G is on the hooch again

Very disappointed that you would make fun of alcoholism.

Give it some thought.

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As women see me as a freak/potential rapist because of my appearance, I have to tread lightly on public transports. I've always respected the personal space of others, luckily. I've always been a hygiene freak as well.

i know the feeling. i have never in my life felt connected to anyone because i've always had a repulsive aura about me. after diffuse thinning turned me into a freak, then it was just totally game over. like the universe put a black mark on me as a warning to females. i'm always a creep and a potential rapist. i totally deserve it too, because it was my choice to have hair loss!

lol! well, men are disadvantaged in life because of male pattern baldness.

the sh*t people complain about, man...if i had normal hair i wouldn't need to negotiate. give me a teachers salary and i'll live in a hole, sleep on a cot, and walk to work in the snow every day, where i will wrap myself in a "weird looking gray pooch". aaawww, the fleece blanket you wrap yourself in makes you look weeeird?? try sporting an nw6 on your head b**ch. see how that makes you look, ignorant cowards.

f*** this life