The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously, I've always been kind, polite and well-educated, I've always addressed people with the utmost respect. You think Italian girls and people in general ever paid such courtesy back? No, I'm ugly, so they're entitled to make fun of me, especially because I'm such ridiculously polite. What a loser. The best part is, it doesn't matter what I do, they will only judge me by my appearance. It's utterly meaningless. But I'm better than them, and I always be, so I'll always remain polite and well-mannered.

f*** that sh*t

the next time someone gives you sh*t dante kick the f****r in the balls/vagina

i wil show you how to in a couple of weeks

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously, I've always been kind, polite and well-educated, I've always addressed people with the utmost respect. You think Italian girls and people in general ever paid such courtesy back? No, I'm ugly, so they're entitled to make fun of me, especially because I'm such ridiculously polite. What a loser. The best part is, it doesn't matter what I do, they will only judge me by my appearance. It's utterly meaningless. But I'm better than them, and I always be, so I'll always remain polite and well-mannered.
I've always found that that Italians can also be the most charming people in the world when they want to be.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
My date yesterday lasted a little over five hours, she had several opportunities to separate from me but did not. She enjoyed my company, but I suspect that's all she liked. Women typically like my friendliness and my intelligence, but not my sexual potential. In a few days I'll be in touch about meeting up again. She will inform me that she doesn't feel that kind of connection, but she wouldn't mind being friends.

Another girl asked me out last night, I said I'd love to, but I was going to bed so I'd be in touch with her today about making plans.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
My date yesterday lasted a little over five hours, she had several opportunities to separate from me but did not. She enjoyed my company, but I suspect that's all she liked. Women typically like my friendliness and my intelligence, but not my sexual potential. In a few days I'll be in touch about meeting up again. She will inform me that she doesn't feel that kind of connection, but she wouldn't mind being friends.

Another girl asked me out last night, I said I'd love to, but I was going to bed so I'd be in touch with her today about making plans.
Text her today - don't wait three days to text back after a first date as you will kill the good vibes.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Text her today - don't wait three days to text back after a first date as you will kill the good vibes.
I texted her last night and said I had a good time.

ETA: But you know I doubt this texting game matters for much. We spent five hours together, in person, I think that's what determines if she wants to see me again, not the cadence of my texts.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
the thing I HAVE more issue about is when I feel a hard c*** rubbing against my *** on a crowded train...now THAt is a problem.

It's not something we can control. Your *** is just too powerful.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
why wont you speak to me dante

u f****r!!!!!!!

Unknown.jpeg

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
She enjoyed my company, but I suspect that's all she liked. Women typically like my friendliness and my intelligence, but not my sexual potential.

i_hate_that_feel.jpg

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
LOL I punched a guy dead in the face once for grabbing my *** at a crowded club.

Hands we can control. Penises no. Penises have to obey female asses if the *** is powerful enough. Like on a crowded train.