The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm afraid it won't happen with a decent-looking woman, or with a woman in her prime, at least. I could have sex only with 2/10 girls, and knowing I carry sick genes (like baldness) I would never condemn a kid to be ugly and prematurely bald like my own parents did.

First of all I wouldn't give a damn about baldness genes, baldness won't be an issue in thirty years. Some of my issues are also non-physical in nature; I was raised in an impoverished home and not socially acclimatised the world until later, I did not take care of my appearance with the standard means, and I'm a social climber since I aspire to a middle class life without being of the middle class. People notice that instinctively and it can sometimes anger them depending on context.

There's a lot you can do for a growing kid's eventual appearance if you know science. Feed them a high-fat diet and you'll keep them trimmer, probably delay puberty and thus make them taller. Have them get braces when they're teens. Make sure they enjoy sports, etc.

I've seen parents feed their babies roasted zucchini and haloumi. I've seen other parents feed their babies whip cream. Both in casual settings and both representative.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all I wouldn't give a damn about baldness genes, baldness won't be an issue in thirty years. Some of my issues are also non-physical in nature; I was raised in an impoverished home and not socially acclimatised the world until later, I did not take care of my appearance with the standard means, and I'm a social climber since I aspire to a middle class life without being of the middle class. People notice that instinctively and it can sometimes anger them depending on context.

There's a lot you can do for a growing kid's eventual appearance if you know science. Feed them a high-fat diet and you'll keep them trimmer, probably delay puberty and thus make them taller. Have them get braces when they're teens. Make sure they enjoy sports, etc.

I've seen parents feed their babies roasted zucchini and haloumi. I've seen other parents feed their babies whip cream. Both in casual settings and both representative.

But you're getting few matches and no results at all! Even you confirmed it. And you surely don't want to set with the first woman you can get out of desperation, that would be a mistake you would surely regret.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
But you're getting few matches and no results at all! Even you confirmed it. And you surely don't want to set with the first woman you can get out of desperation, that would be a mistake you would surely regret.

It would probably be a problem to be with the first woman I can get.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I surely wish you luck, but don't let the fear to die alone control your life and decisions. Being alone is better than being stuck with a shitty relationship with an even shittier person. I'd rather die alone and forgotten (which is probably what will happen to me anyway).

I can understand that. I think women and men can be absolutely awful to each other in marriages where there's no romantic love.

There's a common stereotype of men complaining about their wives nagging. Sometimes it's played as to men being lazy, and sometimes about women being screeches. I'm sure both are often true. But it may also be that in relationships where the man is just a wallet, he is treated as such.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can understand that. I think women and men can be absolutely awful to each other in marriages where there's no romantic love.

There's a common stereotype of men complaining about their wives nagging. Sometimes it's played as to men being lazy, and sometimes about women being screeches. I'm sure both are often true. But it may also be that in relationships where the man is just a wallet, he is treated as such.
I think these stereotypes are quite true - most women do nag more and most men do less work around the house.

Side note: its crazy how a few of you don't have more likes than posts - david, hairblues, and fred nearly always make good posts and yet their likes aren't higher than their post counts. Whats more weird is that most of their posts always have more than one like. Is something funny going on?

(edit - I misread davids likes and posts)

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think these stereotypes are quite true - most women do nag more and most men do less work around the house.

Side note: its crazy how a few of you don't have more likes than posts - david, hairblues, and fred nearly always make good posts and yet their likes aren't higher than their post counts. Whats more weird is that most of their posts always have more than one like. Is something funny going on?

Fred and myself were posting here for a long time (fred longer than me) prior to the introduction of the like/dislike system. Look up forum threads from 18 months ago, for example, you'll see an absence of likes and dislikes, other than those from people who went back and read the threads.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fred and myself were posting here for a long time (fred longer than me) prior to the introduction of the like/dislike system. Look up forum threads from 18 months ago, for example, you'll see an absence of likes and dislikes, other than those from people who went back and read the threads.
Oh wow, I thought likes have always been around.

I'm gonna be the first poster to reach 100,000 likes ;)

I figure dante will be the first to reach 10,000 likes

By my current ration of 2000 likes for 6 months (4000 per year) - then my estimates show that I only need to keep posting for 25 years to reach this milestone.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh wow, I thought likes have always been around.

I'm gonna be the first poster to reach 100,000 likes ;)

I figure dante will be the first to reach 10,000 likes

By my current ration of 2000 likes for 6 months (4000 per year) - then my estimates show that I only need to keep posting for 25 years to reach this milestone.

i wonder now knowing you are really Teller and not 'Johsnon' (the zack braf/Ted mosby looking fellow you always put up) if this will effect your likes.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd rather die alone and forgotten (which is probably what will happen to me anyway).

Never!

i will never forget u dante!

i will name my pets and children after you and tell them why they are called dante. then they will tell the story to their families and name their children dante and so on

you will never be forgotten dante! never

i love you

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
i know the feeling. i have never in my life felt connected to anyone because i've always had a repulsive aura about me. after diffuse thinning turned me into a freak, then it was just totally game over. like the universe put a black mark on me as a warning to females. i'm always a creep and a potential rapist. i totally deserve it too, because it was my choice to have hair loss!

lol! well, men are disadvantaged in life because of male pattern baldness.

the sh*t people complain about, man...if i had normal hair i wouldn't need to negotiate. give me a teachers salary and i'll live in a hole, sleep on a cot, and walk to work in the snow every day, where i will wrap myself in a "weird looking gray pooch". aaawww, the fleece blanket you wrap yourself in makes you look weeeird?? try sporting an nw6 on your head b**ch. see how that makes you look, ignorant cowards.

f*** this life

My condolences brother.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
i wonder now knowing you are really Teller and not 'Johsnon' (the zack braf/Ted mosby looking fellow you always put up) if this will effect your likes.
I think there are only two or three posters who dislike me so it probably wont matter.

My content is still the same so it shouldn't matter

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think there are only two or three posters who dislike me so it probably wont matter.

My content is still the same so it shouldn't matter

mmm it might seeing as your Johnson photos and postings represented a 5-6 and as Teller you are really more of a 7-8.

This changes the context of your postings.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man the power of good hair.. I stumbled upon this quote from Hollywood babe Emilia Clarke where she speaks on her GoT co-star Kit Harrington's hair:

"There's a consistent drumbeat of taking the piss out of his incredible hair and startling good looks. His hair just takes over everything. My ridiculous handcrafted wig doesn't come close to standing up to his man bun."

His hair takes over everything.. meanwhile our hair is being taken away.

He does have a magnificent mane:

Kit_Harington_BAFTA_2012.png